Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Wintercherry
Clan
Army Of Darkness
Hello All !
I want to talk about the costs amount gold coins to increase per slot in our Inventories & Warehouses.
Some of you are able to load gold coins to your accounts and can increase slots as much as you can but some of you are not able to use money for the game and it is hard for you to increase your own slots.
Who can pay money and use more gold coins, they are able to have more places to have more skins, more clothes, more items guarded and same other things.
Who can not pay money, they can not have more spaces to be able to guard their stuff or keep the things they like.
In past, old players know increasing Warehouse slots cost were always the same, only 49 gold coins. Even if they had 20 pages, it was all the same. And also increasing inventory slots were cheap but sadly, I can not remember how much it was.
And now ( almost 5 years the same ) , by per slot we increase, amount of the gold coins keep increasing.
This game always have changes, updates, new stuff. Different colors of skins, clothes, gems, cakes, fieworks, spoons, keys, stars etc. we have thousand of stuff and now we are waiting for the new biggest update. There will be more changes and there will also be new things.

**************************************************************************************

As long as new things keep coming for us but people can not have more slots to keep them and always have to throw something out of their inventory or warehouse.

We are requesting to the Game Developers to help us by decreasing these amount of gold coins to increase slots.
I hope they hear us and help :angel:

Attachments

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Hello All !
I want to talk about the costs amount gold coins to increase per slot in our Inventories & Warehouses.
Some of you are able to load gold coins to your accounts and can increase slots as much as you can but some of you are not able to use money for the game and it is hard for you to increase your own slots.
Who can pay money and use more gold coins, they are able to have more places to have more skins, more clothes, more items guarded and same other things.
Who can not pay money, they can not have more spaces to be able to guard their stuff or keep the things they like.
In past, old players know increasing Warehouse slots cost were always the same, only 49 gold coins. Even if they had 20 pages, it was all the same. And also increasing inventory slots were cheap but sadly, I can not remember how much it was.
And now ( almost 5 years the same ) , by per slot we increase, amount of the gold coins keep increasing.
This game always have changes, updates, new stuff. Different colors of skins, clothes, gems, cakes, fieworks, spoons, keys, stars etc. we have thousand of stuff and now we are waiting for the new biggest update. There will be more changes and there will also be new things.

**************************************************************************************

As long as new things keep coming for us but people can not have more slots to keep them and always have to throw something out of their inventory or warehouse.

We are requesting to the Game Developers to help us by decreasing these amount of gold coins to increase slots.
I hope they hear us and help :angel:
I remember we mentioned this before, but they never paid attention, or if they answered, it was a negative answer to what we came to ask for

Wintercherry

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Wintercherry
Clan
Army Of Darkness
I remember we mentioned this before, but they never paid attention, or if they answered, it was a negative answer to what we came to ask for
But they have to do something about this... because most people have less than 10 pages of warehouse and maximum 45 slots of inventories. as long as new things come, they can not have them or if they get them, they have to throw other things.. It is hard you know

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
before inventory slots costed 125 gc, currently slot costs 125gc somewhere after 35th slot, if im not wrong, so from one side for lower lvls its a lot easier to get more inventory places in the beginning, on the other hand after buying more slots its problem that they cost a lot. same about warehouse.

i wouldnt mind if slots would get cheaper

Pensador

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
ElCarniceiro
Clan
Nenhum
[QUOTE = "Wintercherry, postagem: 59328, membro: 26446"]
Olá a todos !
Eu quero falar sobre os custos que aumentam a quantidade de moedas de ouro por slot em nossos Inventários e Armazéns.
Alguns de vocês podem carregar moedas de ouro em suas contas e podem aumentar os slots o máximo que puderem, mas alguns de vocês não podem usar dinheiro para o jogo e é difícil para vocês aumentar seus próprios slots.
Quem pode pagar dinheiro e usar mais moedas de ouro, consegue ter mais lugares para ter mais peles, mais roupas, mais itens guardados e outras coisas semelhantes.
Quem não pode pagar em dinheiro, não pode ter mais espaços para poder guardar suas coisas ou guardar as coisas de que gosta.
No passado, os jogadores mais antigos sabem que o aumento do custo dos slots do Warehouse era sempre o mesmo, apenas 49 moedas de ouro. Mesmo que tivessem 20 páginas, era tudo a mesma coisa. E também aumentar os slots de estoque era barato, mas, infelizmente, não consigo me lembrar quanto custava.
E agora (quase 5 anos iguais), por cada slot que aumentamos, a quantidade de moedas de ouro continua aumentando.
Este jogo sempre traz mudanças, atualizações, novidades. Diferentes cores de skins, roupas, gemas, bolos, fieworks, colheres, chaves, estrelas etc. temos milhares de coisas e agora estamos esperando a nova maior atualização. Haverá mais mudanças e também coisas novas.

*************************************************** *************************************

Contanto que novas coisas continuem chegando para nós, mas as pessoas não podem ter mais slots para mantê-los e sempre têm que jogar algo fora de seu estoque ou armazém.

Estamos solicitando aos desenvolvedores de jogos que nos ajudem, diminuindo essa quantidade de moedas de ouro para aumentar os slots.
Espero que eles nos ouçam e ajudem :anjo:
[/CITAR]

Sim os unicos que consegue guardar alguma coisa sao os jogadores antigo que tem varias pagina deposito os jogadores novos sofrem com o preço abusivo.Eles tem que fazer algo a respeito disso vao continuar perdendo jogadores assim

Morty

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
- Morty -
Clan
Since 2013
Bom dia a todos
Então eu já tentei varias e varias vezes falar sobre isso, no suporte sempre sem resposta e ticket fechado, no fórum ninguém da atenção, realmente já cansei de tenta e pedir, muitos não tem condições e os que tem estão pagando caro por isso, cada slot saindo um absurdo.

Estão vendo essas imagens a baixo?
Então esse e meu deposito e inventario, Deposito lotado e inventario sem espaço pra guarda ate mesmo pedras, estão chegando eventos e ai? onde vou guarda os itens que tanto gosto? Será que você vai jogar outros fora ou deixa de pega-los?
DEP.png
DEP2.png
INV.png

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
@DalekRaptor Exatamente o que você falou, dinoball já esta chegando ai, e eu como fico sem deposito e inventário?
Não só eu vários jogadores passam por isso, e triste não pode guarda tudo que deseja.
Even i that have 18 pages (because i expanded them pre 2016 big update) at the warehouse, have the same problem. This problem affects all the players either they are new or old and doesn't allow us to buy many skins with gold or to collect them because we need to discard old ones.

DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
The solution to this is reduce the price or make a new bulding for save skins. Would be good if that building can be expanded at a fixed gold price or another option with dinodollars but on that case it increase. Of course if that building is maded still will be the problem with clothes, but would help us on a enormous way speceacially if we want to collect and save all the skins from easter, halloween or premium ones.

Morty

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
- Morty -
Clan
Since 2013
I understand, I only managed to keep 6 skins from the Easter event and look that the Easter event has so many beautiful skins, but unfortunately I can't keep them all, I remember that before I could open the inventory several times and also deposit one on top on the other side causing a lot of lag, but this has been solved, it is not possible anymore, and now what is missing for us to be able to acquire more slots?

Perhaps this site is not a reason or something that can solve, but it would be very nice to be able to purchase more slots at a fair price.

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
Also, there is no reason to keep inventory/warehouse limit. It was added because there were people with 500 slot inventory and saving gold nuggets to block elections, there is no problem like that right now.

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Yes, I see everyone asks to be able to open more and more the inventory slots and the werehouse slotes for a long time.. and yes, there are always new things and new skins and everyone wants to keep everything.. I'll talk to the Devs very seriously about this ..

As soon as i have any answers.. i will inform you

greetings Evyus :)

Morty

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
- Morty -
Clan
Since 2013
Hi, I agree with ulutin
I would also like to comment, once they said that it caused a lot of lag when opening several deposits and inventory one on top of the other, but there was an update that removed this and it is no longer possible to do it in a certain way, so it is not today and times that we asked, no need, let it be free, no, that's what we want, we want it to come out fair for everyone

Morty

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
- Morty -
Clan
Since 2013
1,273 is the price I pay for the next slot and so it gets more and more expensive, having only 17 pages (it can be a lot, but for those who like to keep items it's not enough)
and the inventory is limited to 80, it would not be possible to have more inventory, I don't know the deposit limit but it exceeds 25 pages if I'm not mistaken, the inventory itself has 10 pages, it is not possible to put more? with a price that fits in the players' pockets

Morty

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
- Morty -
Clan
Since 2013
Yes, I see everyone asks to be able to open more and more the inventory slots and the werehouse slotes for a long time.. and yes, there are always new things and new skins and everyone wants to keep everything.. I'll talk to the Devs very seriously about this ..

As soon as i have any answers.. i will inform you

greetings Evyus :)
It's not the first time you've tried to help us, I just have to thank you

Morpheus

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
- Morpheus -
Clan
-BlackAngels-
Hi, I think it's a great idea to facilitate the way to expand inventory and deposit, after all now it's an extremely absurd value and with each event comes more skins and we don't have space to store them

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
i agree some change needs to be made. mainly for people that need space for upgrades. as far as skins go, as much as i like, it comes to the point where you just have too many. you know how some skins they put for easter and things look similar? like some are lighter or darker but basically the same?? maybe take that time to figure out what you really want. i just did a big sweep in my warehouse and im notorious for keeping tons of skins

Morty

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
- Morty -
Clan
Since 2013
[QUOTE = "VioletRosa, postagem: 62615, membro: 17842"]
Eu concordo que algumas mudanças precisam ser feitas. principalmente para pessoas que precisam de espaço para atualizações. no que diz respeito às peles, por mais que eu goste, chega ao ponto em que você simplesmente tem demais . você sabe como algumas skins eles colocam para a páscoa e coisas parecidas? como alguns são mais claros ou mais escuros, mas basicamente o mesmo? talvez reserve um tempo para descobrir o que você realmente deseja. Acabei de fazer uma grande varredura no meu armazém e sou famoso por guardar toneladas de peles
[/CITAR]
Não e apenas peles, são roupas, violentos, basico entre outros varios item que o jogo contém