What's new

Feedback Wanted: Site Conflict Adjustments (3.2)

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
just get ur allies to drain ur gates asw so thy get boost too, easier to kill that way
thats what happened and the fight lasted 6 mins

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
who cares about gates anyways,they make no fame and now fighting for them takes 10 mins cuz of the adrenaline buff,lets go all mine gold like its minecraft

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
who cares about gates anyways,they make no fame and now fighting for them takes 10 mins cuz of the adrenaline buff,lets go all mine gold like its minecraft
I'll kill all the minecraft players, don't worry, and I'll be a minecraft player myself.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
I'll kill all the minecraft players, don't worry, and I'll be a minecraft player myself.
lets go play minecraft,atleast the game has a good pvp system and not whatever this abomination is

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
lets go play minecraft,atleast the game has a good pvp system and not whatever this abomination is
No, I love the back, but I don't like being in front.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
No, I love the back, but I don't like being in front.
maybe we should put fekete in our clan section so the devs actually give a sht about what we are saying

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
Maybe one solution for the misuse of buf is if the fake attacker also drains the camp then the drain rate should add into the real attacker clan and not fake attacker clan and more number of fake attacker clan attacks it , more drain rate adds into the real attacker clan bucket.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
I also propose to reduce the places for the clan to 20 and return all the dds spent on these places xD

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
p
Maybe one solution for the misuse of buf is if the fake attacker also drains the camp then the drain rate should add into the real attacker clan and not fake attacker clan and more number of fake attacker clan attacks it , more drain rate adds into the real attacker clan bucket.
yes i agree,lets also make it so as soon as you click the attack button you automatically get the gate,this will solve all our problems

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
there is also a loophole, they attack first and you will drain for them, as a result they will get gates and not you

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
p

yes i agree,lets also make it so as soon as you click the attack button you automatically get the gate,this will solve all our problems
If u have a better idea to stop the misuse of buff then write it. Else no point in talking with you.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
If u have a better idea to stop the misuse of buff then write it. Else no point in talking with you.
wdym this is a good idea,that way attackers can get gates and everyone can be happy,lets also give a 100% hp buff to everyone that has fekete above his name this will balance the entire game

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
you know what,lets all join fekete.

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
I appreciate ur words that the fake attackers too getting the buff. Even I really want the only real attacker n defender clan get the buff but apart from this loophole can we all agree the Dev's did good job on the new update?
That's a great work.
i would rather go play tetris than this update

..Arcadius..

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..Arcadius..
Clan
F O U N D
I appreciate ur words that the fake attackers too getting the buff. Even I really want the only real attacker n defender clan get the buff but apart from this loophole can we all agree the Dev's did good job on the new update?
That's a great work.
Nah, I honestly don't like the update. Neither as an attacker nor as a defender. Game play is just too lame, and we are stuck again in a tank meta with no serious PvP whatsoever. Just full tank and sit on a gate till you take it. Same thing for defenders; they just utilize certain stuff so they can keep everything easily because of the gameplay being messed up and providing no fun at all.

I don't really blame developers for the update. They surely worked hard for it and thought they were making the game more fun/balanced. Their mistake was listening to people who don't care about the quality of the gameplay, they just care about what they want. We are extremely tunnel-visioned onto just the draining/defending aspect of the game, while there is a lot of different stuff that can be improved/added to actually make the game more enjoyable.

Last edited:

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
i would rather go play tetris than this update
Yeah better maybe because earlier whole eu1 clans helped ur clan not to lose building and now attackers want clan vs clan for fair gameplay and this stops the monopoly of alliance and u don't wanna appreciate. I get it and everyone get it.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Yeah better maybe because earlier whole eu1 clans helped ur clan not to lose building and now attackers want clan vs clan for fair gameplay and this stops the monopoly of alliance and u don't wanna appreciate. I get it and everyone get it.
i dont care about gates,i dont care about fame i dont care about elections,the update is not fun

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
this is more fun

Attachments

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Keep that positive mindset. Don't start crying here again after the next phase because we drained your gates to fast, you could not defend and we were with to many against the almighty Fekete.
you know as they say,dont hate the player hate the game

itzmee

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DinoKing
Clan
Fekete lovag
Nah, I honestly don't like the update. Neither as an attacker nor as a defender. Game play is just too lame, and we are stuck again in a tank meta with no serious PvP whatsoever. Just full tank and sit on a gate till you take it. Same thing for defenders; they just utilize certain stuff so they can keep everything easily because of the gameplay being messed up and providing no fun whatsoever.

I don't really blame developers for the update. They surely worked hard for it. and thought they were making the game more fun/balanced. Their mistake was listening to people who don't care about the quality of the gameplay, they just care about what they want. We are extremely tunnel-visioned onto just the draining/defending aspect of the game, while there is a lot of different stuff that can be improved/added to actually make the game more enjoyable.
Bro if u wanna speak as attacker? Become attacker, do war and then comment as attacker , as attacker I can say it's one of the good update , just that Dev's need to make the buff applied to real attacker .
Next for PvP game , players can still fight without draining the gate so they still have the same gameplay.
Fighting for the gates? Fight with the owner clan rather than the alliance.

-Kiwi-

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
..kiwilicious..
Clan
F O U N D
Bro if u wanna speak as attacker? Become attacker, do war and then comment as attacker , as attacker I can say it's one of the good update , just that Dev's need to make the buff applied to real attacker .
Next for PvP game , players can still fight without draining the gate so they still have the same gameplay.
Fighting for the gates? Fight with the owner clan rather than the alliance.
what if the attackers are made up of bunch other clans,like an attacking alliance with this update now attacking alliance can grab a clan 1 by 1 just take their gates and next phase repeat,what is the fun