What's new

Feedback Thread · Endgame Part 2 Open PTR Test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Dear rangers,

The next big Dino Storm update "#13 Endgame Part 2" is currently in the testing phase. It is now ready for the public PTR test which will help us find remaining issues, get your feedback and provide insight into server performance. As soon as everything runs smoothly and we could incorporate your feedback, the testing phase will conclude with the live release to follow shortly after.

:info: Please Read This Before Joining the Test:
  • The PTR ("Public Test Realm") is exclusively used for testing.
  • The server is running a fresh new state without any players on it. After you create your avatar, it will automatically be given the items etc. which are required for testing the new update.
  • What you see on the PTR is still work in progress and might change during testing and for the live release.
  • Only the English language is available for the game client.
  • This test will only run for a few days, and once it concludes we will evaluate the ranking on the Sheriffs Monument to give a small thank you to the most successful players!
  • To gain access to the PTR, you may need to register a new Splitscreen Games account explicitly for the PTR.

:!: Design Changes Only for the Public Test:

The changes below are only applied during the testing phase and will be reverted/not take place when the update goes live.
  • After creating your avatar, it will receive the following:
    • New avatars are set to max level.
    • New avatars receive 1,000,000 Fame points.
    • New avatars receive 2,000,000 Dino Dollars.
    • New avatars receive 250,000 Gold Coins.
  • The test is limited to Dinoville. You will not be able to enter any other maps.
    • This also means that PvP (player vs player) combat is not possible.
  • Townhall elections are sped up a lot compared to live servers, so that the Sheriff's office can be reached in a matter of days.
    • This is also true for the Sheriffs Monument; first-time Sheriffs will only be highlighted for 30 minutes (instead of 3 days in the live release).
    • When the update goes live, election periods will be closer to the times that you are familiar with, e.g. a Town election where you can become Sheriff will take two weeks.

:?: Questions to the Community

It would be great if you can use the following questions as a guideline when you provide your feedback here.
  • What do you like or dislike about the new way that fame points are being handled?
  • Do you enjoy the new Townhall election flow, and why? Or why not?
  • What items would you look forward to being added to Silver Lily's Emporium?

You can read the changelog of the public PTR here => Changelog
Have fun and leave your feedback right here as a reply to this post. Bugs go here => Bug Forum

:celebrate: :)

Last edited:

AhmetCoşgun

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-X- LorDVaDeR -X-
Clan
Demolotion Provision
Inventory can be increased up to 48 slots

Topluluk Tarafından Doğrulandı simgesi

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
kicked out from the ptr server. achievements not loading. cannot buy items with gold coins(clothing etc)

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
kicked out from the ptr server. achievements not loading. cannot buy items with gold coins(clothing etc)
I didn't get kicked. But as soon as players went out, the lagged reduced and I could open the Town Hall as usual.

Davidleucuta

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
ReeseMcBlox.
Clan
Beloved and Hated
please open the other map because there will be no more lag

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I think it was written that fame auctions will be removed, but will it?
1680092349300.png

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
What items would you look forward to being added to Silver Lily's Emporium?
I can tell straight away that you should add more customization items which could be bought with having street or district tiers elections, like mutton chops are available after reaching director. I want more of those

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Tengo una cuenta registrada en splitscreen studios y reinicie mi contraseña pero me sigue diciendo que mi contraseña es incorrecta en el inicio del juego.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
1• I find it very annoying to renew my cloth after every fight.
2• The spending fame achievement gives a generous amount of gold but the spending silver crown achievement gives an almost non existential amount of fame.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
I have questions...

1680093514099.png

So in this screenshot, number of applicants was 99,

1680093585697.png

but the offered offices are only 11.

1680093737040.png

Here it says the number of subjected to change, but what should we exactly be expecting and based on what compared to what we are seeing right now in the test server

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
I have questions...

View attachment 45476

So in this screenshot, number of applicants was 99,

View attachment 45477

but the offered offices are only 11.

View attachment 45478

Here it says the number of subjected to change, but what should we exactly be expecting and based on what compared to what we are seeing right now in the test server
11 is the maximum seats for rank rank available. on low player activity, that is less than 11

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
1• I find it very annoying to renew my cloth after every fight.
I would agree, although attribute drops aint so high

Also prices for renewing are perfect

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
And can someone explain this part to me and what does it means?

1680094048430.png

Elena

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Nothing
Clan
All shit
looks good but this interface is too ugly, where are your designers? I thought this city hall was going to change and they changed it for the worse. all confused

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
And can someone explain this part to me and what does it means?

View attachment 45479
The percentage values of the "neighboring applications" stat show the relative fame point distance from your application to the next higher and next lower applications.

Election stats are due to receive tooltips with detailed information for the live release.

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
Yes I like , but I think it's complicated that you only know you are losing after the time the election is in the middle of the line and not before

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
The percentage values of the "neighboring applications" stat show the relative fame point distance from your application to the next higher and next lower applications.
So in my case, the person above me have added the exact same amount and the person below me is.... ? 17% means what here?

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies

Election stats are due to receive tooltips with detailed information for the live release.
1680095046718.png
You can only see the 2 closest person to you but that doesn't help much when there are many applicants. Also the arrow up and down of neighboring applications doesn't do anything. Are they just Icon place holders because I find them very unnecessary when I already receive said information next to the XX%.

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
can you reduce minimum fame or disable it for higher elections just for ptr as its not possible to get more fames unless u allow us to get buildings or fame or stuff

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
Can you add Monstrous creatures with limitless life (or protected) that doesn't do damage, so that we can keep shooting it for worn out our clothes via PVE?

mystery

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-Wraith
Clan
Black
CONTROVERSIAL TAKE : GAME WILL LOSE MONEY BECAUSE OF THIS

because of the new way to get fame and elections. there is a possibility that there will be less wars and less pvp as you can literally just load up vios and hunt for 30 days straight and collect fame this way and take elec with the fame you used in hunting even if it takes you a long time.

and if there are no wars, nobody will be buying kits and sc and all that

i genuinely hope im wrong on this but it is a possibility

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
CONTROVERSIAL TAKE : GAME WILL LOSE MONEY BECAUSE OF THIS

because of the new way to get fame and elections. there is a possibility that there will be less wars and less pvp as you can literally just load up vios and hunt for 30 days straight and collect fame this way and take elec with the fame you used in hunting even if it takes you a long time.

and if there are no wars, nobody will be buying kits and sc and all that

i genuinely hope im wrong on this but it is a possibility
Existe un límite de para ingresar fama.

Status
Not open for further replies.