mystery

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-Wraith
Clan
Black
I see many people ask the same too. And frankly, it doesn't make sense. Why do they (players who already won all elections) expect to win something here?

If players who already won Sheriff want anything, then Lilly's Store is the place to go.

So far, it hasn't been mentioned whether they'll win anything, So I guess the answer to that question is no.

the other best question would be why not?

also don’t guess answers to a big question where a lot goes into it

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
The amount of fame gained through wearables is a bit too much.

We cannot drop the value considerably otherwise it would demotivate players from using this feature, making it useless.

And the fame value gained shouldn't be as competitive as getting fame from Towers. Otherwise, the majority of players would simply rely on getting fame from wearables.

The cost to renew is low, that in itself would encourage more players to use this, but all depends to how much fame they gain here.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I have applied for street elections and went off, after i came back i won ranger office seat, but instead of crowns i received 20 gold coins, is it intended?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
The amount of fame gained through wearables is a bit too much.

We cannot drop the value considerably otherwise it would demotivate players from using this feature, making it useless.

And the fame value gained shouldn't be as competitive as getting fame from Towers. Otherwise, the majority of players would simply rely on getting fame from wearables.

The cost to renew is low, that in itself would encourage more players to use this, but all depends to how much fame they gain here.
I would agree with you, but also players by having towers and farming fame in such way would still get more fame than just from farming it, what makes sense to fight for towers anyway, but not as much as before I guess.

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
I would agree with you, but also players by having towers and farming fame in such way would still get more fame than just from farming it, what makes sense to fight for towers anyway, but not as much as before I guess.

imagine someone scripting and afk fame farming in dv just by attacking low level mobs

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
imagine someone scripting and afk fame farming in dv just by attacking low level mobs
well i got kicked from server after about 20 or 30 min of being afk and just attacked by mobs

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I don't see much sense in it that when you die you receive fame, I mean, losing makes you more famous?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I don't see much sense in it that when you die you receive fame, I mean, losing makes you more famous?
Ig fighting makes you famous

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
This update is very welcoming for players who do not have towers, and who is considered as the "outcast" of the server by the big alliances.

Now with the Town Hall change, everyone will have a chance at elections, and not just the big alliances.

Even the alliance will have trouble distributing fame, there will be some who do not agree and from here, the endless war will start. It is only a matter of time until the game goes back to how it was in 2015

(HEY, Don't complain, every player has been wishing that the game goes back to how it was before the BIG UPDATE)

There are still a few things that need some testing & modification but overall, this is a good update. I have praised it before, I'll praise it again.

Fayid123

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
lll_Froze_Boy_lll
Clan
Black
CONTROVERSIAL TAKE : GAME WILL LOSE MONEY BECAUSE OF THIS

because of the new way to get fame and elections. there is a possibility that there will be less wars and less pvp as you can literally just load up vios and hunt for 30 days straight and collect fame this way and take elec with the fame you used in hunting even if it takes you a long time.

and if there are no wars, nobody will be buying kits and sc and all that

i genuinely hope im wrong on this but it is a possibility
XDD

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Couldn't be me. Anyways now the goal is to drain gates white and leaving them white for as long as possible.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
that way noone would gain something from it, that is just lose-lose-lose situation
Well if I am out farming them in DD then I will eventually get the advantage. Whether it be having dd to renew my set for fame or triforging a set of q10 which cost quite a lot of dd.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I have applied for street elections and went off, after i came back i won ranger office seat, but instead of crowns i received 20 gold coins, is it intended?
*Update* I got gc and crowns now, I'll go off again and see if i get gc after winning and being offline

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
This update is very welcoming for players who do not have towers, and who is considered as the "outcast" of the server by the big alliances.

Now with the Town Hall change, everyone will have a chance at elections, and not just the big alliances.

Even the alliance will have trouble distributing fame, there will be some who do not agree and from here, the endless war will start. It is only a matter of time until the game goes back to how it was in 2015

(HEY, Don't complain, every player has been wishing that the game goes back to how it was before the BIG UPDATE)

There are still a few things that need some testing & modification but overall, this is a good update. I have praised it before, I'll praise it again.
well these "players" you talk about , most of them have left by now because the game has ran a long course of time.Even if we see the playerbase, most of the players who are high level are usually in those "big alliances" rather than playing solo

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Well if I am out farming them in DD then I will eventually get the advantage. Whether it be having dd to renew my set for fame or triforging a set of q10 which cost quite a lot of dd.
So if a group is fighting for map while a group is fighting for resources such as dd or anything that can give fame( bandit/monstrous/ daily reward). There will eventually be a gap between one of the group which can and will widen.

mystery

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-Wraith
Clan
Black
personally

if i wasnt going to recieve silver crowns from previous elections i would honestly just hunt forever for the crowns and stop doing war, stop buying stuff for war and not participate in war as a whole.

Knowing this, im pretty sure people who don’t like the fact that war is a thing would just do the same thing

but that’s just me

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I like achievements where its needed to kill 10k mobs :D, although how 55 lvl players is supposed to kill brachiosauruses 5 lvls below if those spawn only in mokon woods?

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
i'm still not understand how much fame to put. im assuming we put more than the "average fame spent"?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I noticed that ranger profiles are white, is it intended?
1680107746061.png

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
I like achievements where its needed to kill 10k mobs :D, although how 55 lvl players is supposed to kill brachiosauruses 5 lvls below if those spawn only in mokon woods?
take yer butt to mk :V

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
well these "players" you talk about , most of them have left by now because the game has ran a long course of time.Even if we see the playerbase, most of the players who are high level are usually in those "big alliances" rather than playing solo
I do not know about Asia, but come to Europe_1 and America_1 my friend, and see for yourself how full and packed these servers are.

Every single day a new player joins those 2 servers.

Those 2 will turn into chaos as soon as this update hit the live server. And there's absolutely no stopping it.

Status
Not open for further replies.