BAD UPDATE 27-06-2024

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet
Stop this small clans, take 3 portals at most and farm in the mines if you want positions. It is not enough? Before they didn't even have expectations, don't think they're going to clash with big alliances, I'm not defending anyone, just a fact.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
That was only possible if you already had the majority of buildings :D
????
None of the clans had enough buildings for attackers to have a -355 drain rate. Dark rise had the most buildings(they gave more to their alt clan later) and even with us having 0 buildings and them having all of theirs the highest drain rate was -335 until we got the first tower.
Most other clans had 3-4 towers, they will have even less now because it's the best tactic to make drain rate absolutely abysmal and have time to call the whole alliance at once.

Start paying attention to the servers.

Last edited:

Ostral

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
mrs.sugarbabe
Clan
X}-NemesiS-{X
also with attacker buff, lets assume you guys are 10 attacking some specific gate, u would be able to get it if that clan has not 10 ppl active, attacker buff is literally like ultimate protection to you from 30 defenders that would attack you.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
also with attacker buff, lets assume you guys are 10 attacking some specific gate, u would be able to get it if that clan has not 10 ppl active, attacker buff is literally like ultimate protection to you from 30 defenders that would attack you.
Defenders get attacker buff too. Boom, they are protected and now they have more time than ever to kill us off because of 1 tower clans.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkMyth.
Clan
Aces
Defenders get attacker buff too. Boom, they are protected and now they have more time than ever to kill us off because of 1 tower clans.
Show me 1 ally clan that holds 1 tower, im curious, because as far as I know most clans are holding 5 sites

Also I’ll remind u of something because I’m honestly fed up of this bs
You complained you’re outnumbered by defenders, boom devs made big clans split and added a buff

Now that you start to realize the outcome you’re complaining again

Another reminder, big clans split into sub clans = less defenders from each clan 😉 and their main clans can’t support them much much while you drain because of the buff, if you go ahead and look on each sub clan right now you won’t even find 3-5 high level players will you? And they hold 3-4 sites, if you’re gonna tell me here you can’t capture their sites with 20 attackers (as you claimed to have) I’d say you’re full of sh*t

Want the original clans to merge back into their mains? You need to make draining slower as they’re gonna have enough defenders to hold 6+ sites and they don’t want to lose any in 3 minutes (impossible to save in time) so yeah it’s a tactic, and you’re complaining about any tactics that is used against you but when it’s you using a tactic, you’re gonna spam without any data in order to support your statement

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Start paying attention to the servers.
Because Eu1 is the only priority in the game. Yeah.

Highway literally posted the data about fame source on the forum for all servers, but you still believe they aren't monitoring every servers gameplay.

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
- M A L E K I T H -
Clan
Red Velvet
I'm sorry, but EU1 shouldn't be a reference in anything related to PvP. Nothing happens there on another game server, alliances, clans, wars. They are all different from eu1 in the rest of the game, before when you only caught rex with sheriff, eu1 was already strange, an alliance per map and both didn't attack each other was ridiculous, Eu1 is the exception, not the rule.