What's new

#9 Developer Team & Plans for Dino Storm

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarcosGSS

Reaction score
the version of the dino storm now has the pvp without grace because the players are not using their skills, but rather their luck please vom has to have frequency in weapons :(

Mercurio

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
xXBrenoGXx
Clan
-Bounty Hunters-
about the last update, was there an error? it's temporary? the pvp is very strange :LOL: :LOL:

MarcosGSS

Reaction score
porfavor desenvolvendores voltem as armas a terem frequencia pq nessa atulização nova,os pvp n tem como usar as habilidades dos players com extra,o pvp ficou muito na sorte do muito dos players brs reclamaram,se puderem voltar as armas terem frequencia igual na antiga atualização,ficaremos mt felizes :)

Mercurio

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
xXBrenoGXx
Clan
-Bounty Hunters-
now dino lvl 1 resists more than a dino lvl 55 :( :(

soolfrod

Reaction score
I "soolfrod", I come here at the request of all my serv. To rethink this update that removes the frequency of weapons in the game, then I say #gatiling Obg ;)

arica

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Chloe
Clan
GhostDivison
Why you game is going on bad way.. Here is much to change and add. You change weapons shooting what was don't really need, you add more lvls what is too not needed. Give us something new, do you have idea for new map? Give it us! But think about I don't know, map with world boss it can respawn one time in day for killing him we will get unique items. Give something like pvp area where peoples can fight for ranking. As I say think about something else than just adding lvls or that borings events what looks the same every year..
That game could have much players if you will take care about them because it's not bad game just need more interesting things because that game is now a little boring. :D :sneaky: ;)

Typer

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
xXCarlosGXx
Clan
Strike Force
The game is fine, I only ask you to balance the weapons more, everyone occupies the Gatling and that is total trash, there is no diversity in weapon uses, it is simple just back up the PvP when the max was 45 :sneaky:

Mercurio

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
xXBrenoGXx
Clan
-Bounty Hunters-
Wasn't it simpler to leave the frequency of weapons when the maximum level was 45? now lvl 55 players takes a lot of damage from low lvl, are you aware that pvp is horrible? on my server, the war just stopped because players were discouraged by this latest update ...

baykus1122

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
- A K I N C I -
Clan
Legends
hunting has become more difficult now. gun firing frequency is very low

NAM

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
..PrincessCarolyn..
Clan
-FrontLine-
Well, you guys did many changes in the game trying to soften the lag, like our weapon's frequency, which brought disapproval from many players, including mine, since it’s extremely irritating to take a century to climb the extra even using the implant or pieces of 'fury' clothing. And the lag was not resolved. This lag that is said to have appeared because of the event, or because of the worldwide quarantine, but actually been present in wars since 2019 OCTOBER at america_3 por example, has been around for months and you are presenting us with solutions that are not even remotely resolving the situation. I'm not being arrogant, I like this game a lot, after all I've been in it since 2013, but since the level 55 update, the dino storm is only decaying and it's so sad to watch how much the game it's getting bad to continue because sometimes it is literally impossible to play with lag. I am not complaining about other things that irritate players, like the new style of pvp, I am complaining exclusively about the lag that is making the game difficult and exhausting to play. With this, many, and when I say many, MANY players will abandon, and stop investing. Please take care of that.

baykus1122

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
- A K I N C I -
Clan
Legends
the game has never been so boring and bad ......
THE GAME CANNOT BE PLAYED
I WILL HAVE TO LEAVE THE GAME
WEAPON SHOOT FREQUENCY VERY BAD

Mercurio

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
xXBrenoGXx
Clan
-Bounty Hunters-
the players full of doubts and no GM or Devs
to say anything...

Guih 154

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Black
Clan
ROTA COMANDO AGUIAR
Mercurio said:
the players full of doubts and no GM or Devs
to say anything...
Yes man, the game is very boring, our friends all dishearten of the game because of this updat

Light

Reaction score
hello Developers of DInoStorm, i just wanted to leave a suggestion, since DinoStorm has been one of my most played games when i was 6 years old and saw how long of a road this game had went through i think its time for an upgrade by means a Recode....now i know this may sound ridiculous but just think about it you guys did an amazing job in creating this game and keeping it alive till this very day and players from around the world play your game and they enjoy it now in order to keep this game alive for even a longer time you guys can make a recode to make players enjoy your game even more by using a more powerful game engine better graphics,character models,more soundtracks,etc... by doing this your not only achieving better player base but your achieving more player enjoyment just think of it its going to be a.....GAME CHANGER....forever and i know you may say what if some players have low end PC's or low end laptops that's an easy fix they can still play the old game(the current one) and whenever they have better equipment they can join the better world of dinostorm and if you actually DO a recode that would be amazing and the whole progress thing weather they will lose their progress or not its not going to be a problem at all since the people who still didn't sign in to the new game their progress will still be there in the old one until they sign in to the new game and then boom their progress will be automatically transferred to the new and improved dinostorm and yes i have been playing this game when i was 6 years old i know its crazy and id love to see this game only getting better in various ways so i hope you read my suggestion and take a moment to think about it and yeah and i know how long it will take you guys to recode the whole game but it will be worth it trust me.
Your friend
Light.

Light

Reaction score
WeLiNgToN_DS said:
Hi.vcs could fix the bug of the clothes, when the fame bonus comes and we wear the clothes, and if we leave the game and come back, some of our clothes are worn out, it's very annoying to spend clothes without us used at the time of the bonus, and the game could have an option to trade items with other players, such as skins, stones, clothes, or even buy from other players with dino dollares, so the game would be more fun.
:idea:
that would be cool

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
re
[QUOTE = "Carretera, publicación: 47230, miembro: 15"]
Se prepara un nuevo devshack y se publicará pronto. Primero queríamos preparar el nuevo foro:risilla:
[/CITAR]

¿Significa que aún tendrás cambios en el logotipo y la portada del juego al cargar? :)

.Onix.

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
.Onix.
Clan
Gladiadores
Una pregunta esta actualización afecta los niveles de los Ranger? porque muchos jugadores ya se les hace muy difícil llegar al nivel 55 sin más y desanimaba mucho que agrega más niveles: /

El Daño de algunas armas esta mal equilibrado para Algunas Por ejemplo las 3 Primeras armas que estuvieron mucho antes de esta Actualización se han dejado muy atrás se agradeceria mucho si se equilibraran con las nuevas :RE

Ezequiel

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- NoLimitsArg -I
Clan
-Supreme Resistance-
Ojala sea rapido el anuncio, porque la ultima vez se demoraron 5 meses en volver a responder D: Saludos.

Status
Not open for further replies.