Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
As long as they code and add pets + spinosaurus, all good :cool:
bro i wouldnt mind as long as we had new dinosaurs. guns are really good right now i dont think anything else could be added. i dont wanna sound rude but after all those years we had 1 new dinosaur. we dont have variety everyone is using the same 4 dinosaurs now: coelo rex carno pachy

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
bro i wouldnt mind as long as we had new dinosaurs. guns are really good right now i dont think anything else could be added. i dont wanna sound rude but after all those years we had 1 new dinosaur. we dont have variety everyone is using the same 4 dinosaurs now: coelo rex carno pachy
some players are using para

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
With the new buildings system, we can see some kind of "repair" of the buildings for better dynamic gameplay ..?

for example: X building decreases / cancels its production by the number of times attacked, to repair it we need certain items, teamwork, etc...

Last edited:

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
by the way rex empowered ability 1 with the bleeding doesnt make sense because of its jaw and teeth structure. it would be better if rex had from 400% to 500 or 550% extra damage since rex are supposed to have the strongest bite in the whole dinosaur era and maybe add a bit of slow into it because the target is literally chomped with tons of jaw power. about bleeding it should have been added to the carno instead because carno teeth are closer to giganotosaurus which means are meant for attack retreat to bleed target to death and not for their power.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
@Highway what is happening at the moment?

Is there anything you can let us know to keep us unconcerned about the lack of developer messages about what's new in this topic? if you can update us on the update i really appreciate it, i want to know what's going on..

Azazel

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
amey.ram.
Clan
Death Machine
Hmm . . . . . . . . . . . .
* still waiting*

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
i'll come back in 2 years :v

Azazel

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
amey.ram.
Clan
Death Machine
IT HAS BEEN MONTHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------------- --------------------------

----------------------------------------

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
guys let them make the work...when you would they make speed then the update dont be bether or faster...i hope too that the update come fast but i hope the update make the alpha clans useless :) also let them the time that they need :)

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
guys let them make the work...when you would they make speed then the update dont be bether or faster...i hope too that the update come fast but i hope the update make the alpha clans useless :) also let them the time that they need :)
i strongly believe after like 4 months already we deserve some information regarding the update and i believe that taking 5 minutes to post some information wont degrade or ruin their work

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
i strongly believe after like 4 months already we deserve some information regarding the update and i believe that taking 5 minutes to post some information wont degrade or ruin their work
yes. also as far as im concerned all the years and money i spent this is an investment 👀 we care

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
What do you think about that? the rex has its advantage in its strength because it is stronger than all other dinos in the game, the coel its speed which gives it an advantage ... i think every dino should bring a certain amount of advantage by nature ... you had At the beginning the anky was given armor, but it was taken from him. the anky is naturally armored you can't just take that away from it, the para can get its advantage by giving it natural mobility, the brachi I would give regeneration as a natural advantage, the pachy a mixture of speed and armor (from both a little bit) I would give the centro dino defence as a natural advantage and the carno maybe ...? ...? ...? ... critical hits as a natural advantage, maybe the critical hits but also the rex, would have to do that but the rex has a little strength taken and given to the carno so that the carno then has the strength as a natural advantage!

so each dino would become individual again, each dino handsome to play because everyone brings their own advantage and thus the tactics of the game would increase enormously!

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars

ye thats correkt...i think same...
BUT if you don't know yet what the update will look like, you can't give any information yet ... can you?

faye has already said it ... you are working hard on it but you still have no idea how you can cross our wishes with your plans. This is one of the reasons why I love this game so much, a lot of game developers develop their games the way they want them, but split-screen see what our wishes are, how we want the game to be improved and how they can make it happen ...

So I hereby ask for a little respect for your work and, above all, a little patience ...

i would also like to know what the update looks like but you can't say what a picture looks like before you start painting it

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
What do you think about that? the rex has its advantage in its strength because it is stronger than all other dinos in the game, the coel its speed which gives it an advantage ... i think every dino should bring a certain amount of advantage by nature ... you had At the beginning the anky was given armor, but it was taken from him. the anky is naturally armored you can't just take that away from it, the para can get its advantage by giving it natural mobility, the brachi I would give regeneration as a natural advantage, the pachy a mixture of speed and armor (from both a little bit) I would give the centro dino defence as a natural advantage and the carno maybe ...? ...? ...? ... critical hits as a natural advantage, maybe the critical hits but also the rex, would have to do that but the rex has a little strength taken and given to the carno so that the carno then has the strength as a natural advantage!

so each dino would become individual again, each dino handsome to play because everyone brings their own advantage and thus the tactics of the game would increase enormously!
every dino has advantage of his skills, for example: rex has bleed and hit chance down effects, none other dinos has that and carno has leech and cit chance up effects, same, none other dinos have that

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
every dino has advantage of his skills, for example: rex has bleed and hit chance down effects, none other dinos has that and carno has leech and cit chance up effects, same, none other dinos have that
right, every dino has its own power effects that activate when you attack with the power bar. but i mean

the rex is the strongest dinosaur in the game and so has its power as an advantage, which is why all players want the rex, the coel has its speed, which means that many use it to run from place to place ... but all other natural advantages became real dinosaurs taken away...

i don't care about the effects of the power bar ... i don't care about skills ...

it's about giving the anky his natural armor again, giving the brachi regeneration for my sake, which increases with each level as well as strength, life and speed ... just that every dino brings its own little advantage and so all dinos in the game again appear instead of just the rex, coel and occasionally carno and para ...

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I wonder, what level will the pve attackers be? Does it depend on the map? Or will they all have a similar and even level?

Azazel

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
amey.ram.
Clan
Death Machine
Anything new here guys!!!!!!!!!!

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
it's about giving the anky his natural armor again
I agree, bringing back the armor of the anky will not be a problem of imbalance, the anky is already weak against stability and has very little damage.

giving the brachi regeneration for my sake, which increases with each level as well as strength, life and speed ... just that every dino brings its own little advantage and so all dinos in the game again appear instead of just the rex, coel and occasionally carno and para ...
What brachi needs is to improve his skill number 1.

Well, on my server I see players with carno; Players with para... not so much but not a bad dinosaur. About coelo, I think if you need a nerf in something because I start to see a lot of people with this dino in pvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.