FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
ik few ppl who play ds and pg and if you check pg forum, you will see that its more active than ds forum and has more messages and threads, what means there is decent number of players
i understand and i didnt mean as to abandon their game but its been like 3 months since they posted something you cant just leave us hanging after some huge news ffs

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- Oly. Queen.
Clan
-Family Crazy-
i understand and i didnt mean as to abandon their game but its been like 3 months since they posted something you cant just leave us hanging after some huge news ffs
they always do that. this is business as usual. they brought up fixing the maps, then changed that to fixing the endgame, and now we get to wait 6 months for any sort of update as to what's going on. look forward to the endgame update in 2025.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
they brought up fixing the maps, then changed that to fixing the endgame
they did that bcs of feedback from players, not exactly just switched attention to other update

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
developers have always been like that, they announce an update, pay attention to the topic questions for a few days and then disappear, the balancing update took almost a year to be ready after the announcement, now with the announcement of the "end-game" that is a update much larger than the balancing, I think it will take twice as long 🤣🤣

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
developers have always been like that, they announce an update, pay attention to the topic questions for a few days and then disappear, the balancing update took almost a year to be ready after the announcement, now with the announcement of the "end-game" that is a update much larger than the balancing, I think it will take twice as long 🤣🤣
i think it took more time bcs game designer was changed and new one had to get used to, but yea i think same that its possible that it would take more than balance update xd

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan

ViktorEm

Reaction score
Hello! As the other ideas to the next changes, I wish to give the community some ideas too. It says especially about the skin and style of the avatar. Dino Storm doesn't have very or enough options to custom our personages, and too the opportunity to change the appearance. The ideas is about:

• Create a way to change the avatar skin and gender after the start screen of creation, either with gold, or free change. Sometimes, we create the avatar and used to chose the wrong type of skin or body, and it should be solved;

• Put in the game a new options of custom, as new skin colors, new traits, (and a way to we have different body types) because it is actuality too limited too represent the community, who is too miscellaneous;

• Option of put out the hat, and maybe others clothes, just like the face accessories;

• Variated options of hairstyles and hair colors to the male (and different beards) and female avatar that we can use with gold or another way of purchase or got;
Note: it comes to help in variation of originallity avatar or some kinda.

• We have to make the game fairer when it comes about the use of clothes. The men have to can use all of the clothes, just like the women. Actually, we know clothes don't haver gender, and style is a beautiful thing that needs to be appreciated for everybody.

If dear support can read my idea and think about it, it makes me happy. Thank you since now.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
We have to make the game fairer when it comes about the use of clothes. The men have to can use all of the clothes, just like the women. Actually, we know clothes don't haver gender, and style is a beautiful thing that needs to be appreciated for everybody.
man with woman clothes would look strange xd

-I- VITORIA -I-

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-I- VITORIA -I-
Clan
Templarios Vampire
Changing the way you gain fame is valid, and I agree, now changing the way to win rex, in my opinion would be to throw away the effort of players who conquered the rex, with hours defending, fueling or attacking maps, to their clan. Rex has to remain something only for those who strive, and on the dominance of an alliance over the elections, that is logical, Whoever dominates fame, has the cards to decide who should take office. And the case of the alliance involves more than just change of the developers, clans are allied for several reasons, such as: affinity, friendships, enemies in common. The player issue influences this a lot, there are certain people that I would not ally myself with, you can change the way you gain fame, but I doubt that the players change the way you play in a group.
I agree competely but changing the way u win a trex imo would be good since rn its too much pay to win. Maybe still make it difficult but make the system less money hungry. For example, most of time you'd spend quite a bit ressuplying or taking gates which for some people could be an amount they cannot afford to pay, therefore they will never be sheriff.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I agree competely but changing the way u win a trex imo would be good since rn its too much pay to win. Maybe still make it difficult but make the system less money hungry. For example, most of time you'd spend quite a bit ressuplying or taking gates which for some people could be an amount they cannot afford to pay, therefore they will never be sheriff.
the real money should be through cosmetics or special item and not for objects that are useful (supplies)

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
Good evening split screen.

Some members of my clan noticed that the weapon doesn't fire in close combat ... I didn't want to believe this and so I also paid attention to it ...

and it's true ... it really only shoots when you move away from the attack draw ...

but what's the point if you have a gun like the showstopper? then you are forced to use a wide range of technology and have wasted 1 place unnecessarily ...

please fix this! both my clan and I are very grateful to you!

MFG
the GrowGuru

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Good evening split screen.

Some members of my clan noticed that the weapon doesn't fire in close combat ... I didn't want to believe this and so I also paid attention to it ...

and it's true ... it really only shoots when you move away from the attack draw ...

but what's the point if you have a gun like the showstopper? then you are forced to use a wide range of technology and have wasted 1 place unnecessarily ...

please fix this! both my clan and I are very grateful to you!

MFG
the GrowGuru
this is a thing of balance update, not bug or something like that, it wont be changed, i think devs said it clearly in some of their replies

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
man just let things run the way it were changing the election system is a bad idea as no one had ever had problem with it and for those "few" who have problem with it create another new server for them to play and steal their fame

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
The exclusive clothing for sheriffs, (celebrity store) could they have a quality higher than 10?

It would be an interesting and unique type of item for sheriffs.

Quality clothes greater than 10 cannot be renewed with gold... to balance.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
They haven't mentioned any new information about the update for about 2 months.

How long will we have to wait to receive new information? :(

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
man just let things run the way it were changing the election system is a bad idea as no one had ever had problem with it and for those "few" who have problem with it create another new server for them to play and steal their fame
for a new server I would also be....or splittscreen change the system from claims and gates

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
you mean 3 and a half months lol
June 21, was the last time highway commented on this dev shack, and in a few days, the 2 months are completed:

And the last interesting thing that highway went up, it was not here, in the profile posts he shared a small pixel art:

1629298447077.png

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
June 21, was the last time highway commented on this dev shack, and in a few days, the 2 months are completed:

And the last interesting thing that highway went up, it was not here, in the profile posts he shared a small pixel art:

View attachment 42226
yeah my bad let me rephrase my self.
It was 3 and a half months ago that they said anything related to the update.
I did saw him commenting but it was nothing informative except for that we shouldnt run into any assumptions and stuff like that. Now about that art i dont think its the next dino coming to the game but im pretty confident that a new dino will be released along with the update (whenever that may be)

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Now about that art i dont think its the next dino coming to the game but im pretty confident that a new dino will be released along with the update (whenever that may be)
its coel, not new dino ;d

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
It was 3 and a half months ago that they said anything related to the update.
you understood it wrong again, its 2 months since devs said anything related to update, not 3.5 months ;d

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
you understood it wrong again, its 2 months since devs said anything related to update, not 3.5 months ;d
i didnt see anything new regarding the update all those months except for that link which is connected to the original post about how they thought of how things could work with the tokens from elections and stuff

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
puhhh new information... not so easy ... really ... they work hard

4th code - 2nd part

-6J8C

NazzaFire

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Male
Clan
Clanless
At what point they are on update?

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO
hay para cuando detalles de la próxima actualización me esta dando ansiedad quiero matarme :v okno

Status
Not open for further replies.