MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
if fame wont decay then players who participate in elections by your suggestions will receive tokens and wont lose fame, so either fame shouldnt decay or there should be no token rewards
Excuse me but why having both is a problem? this is just preparations for update. Same as how we got max level55 before maujak mountains were released.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Excuse me but why having both is a problem? this is just preparations for update. Same as how we got max level55 before maujak mountains were released.
what? prove that we get max 55 before mm, i dont remember it being a thing and problem is that for example i cant collect tokens as i already have won sheriff, but i would like to get tokens too to be able to buy things and those players who havent won sheriff or any other election will get tokens and you may say that i have rex thats what compensates that i dont get tokens, but i have it, because i got it by old in-game rules so it will leave me and other players with sheriffs in disatvantage

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I think it would be better if they implemented the fame spending for the town hall first.

With this, you could add the obtaining of tokens in the town hall for days or weeks before the update (all this so that the players can adapt to the new system).
However, the tokens offered by the city council should be minimal compared to what is planned in the official update (perhaps less than 1/4), with this it could be avoided that some players obtain tokens in excess or disadvantage in other players.

The next thing could be to deactivate the town hall or even fame for a few days. 🤔

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I was thinking of an idea for the game variation on the buildings ...

Dinosaur transport but instead of PVE it could be PVP (players can attack the transports). :)

Mania

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I- Oly. Queen.
Clan
-Family Crazy-
what? prove that we get max 55 before mm, i dont remember it being a thing and problem is that for example i cant collect tokens as i already have won sheriff, but i would like to get tokens too to be able to buy things and those players who havent won sheriff or any other election will get tokens and you may say that i have rex thats what compensates that i dont get tokens, but i have it, because i got it by old in-game rules so it will leave me and other players with sheriffs in disatvantage
max 55 before MM itself came out was definitely a thing. i remember it caused problems in war because the enemies would grind to level 50 in ccv and buy 55s and since you couldn't upgrade your gear through hunting in MM yet it gave them a huge advantage, which i still think was a horrible idea. but i agree, anything that leaves a certain demographic of players at a disadvantage should be avoided as much as possible.

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
when will the update for the gates and claims appear?

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
I was thinking of an idea for the game variation on the buildings ...

Dinosaur transport but instead of PVE it could be PVP (players can attack the transports). :)
i dont think good about that...than its too easy to lost the buildings...

but when btw in gf where the lvl is 5-14 and only lvl5-14 players can hold the buildings there, become an filter in clan inventory and only lvl5-14 can attack buildings there and only lvl5-14 can attack the players that hold an gate or claim...

its bether i think :p

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
i want this update come soon i hope not wait for next year to do the update

i hope that too...i lost the fun from game :( i play this game from time there was lvl40 max...
but now...other times, not only in real...in game too...but in game in past was bether then real...and now? now i need search an other game in time to whait of this update :(

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
i dont think good about that...than its too easy to lost the buildings...

but when btw in gf where the lvl is 5-14 and only lvl5-14 players can hold the buildings there, become an filter in clan inventory and only lvl5-14 can attack buildings there and only lvl5-14 can attack the players that hold an gate or claim...

its bether i think :p
i didnt get what you are talking about

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
i didnt get what you are talking about

i mean...the new system for gates and claims...

goldfields have level from 5to14...

i think its an good idea when only lvl5to14 can attack the gates and claims...
only they can take and hold it
and only players with lvl5 to lvl14 can attack the clan that holding the gates...

the clans become an strainer that the fame from goldfield can only players with lvl5 to lvl14 become from clan...

but then splitscreen need make the skull and duellant others...

only the clan that holding an gate maybe in goldfield then the players from this clan that be in goldfield have all duellant...leave them goldfield they are normal again...

when you attack an gate or an duellant you become skull...not duellant...

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
i mean...the new system for gates and claims...

goldfields have level from 5to14...

i think its an good idea when only lvl5to14 can attack the gates and claims...
only they can take and hold it
and only players with lvl5 to lvl14 can attack the clan that holding the gates...

the clans become an strainer that the fame from goldfield can only players with lvl5 to lvl14 become from clan...

but then splitscreen need make the skull and duellant others...

only the clan that holding an gate maybe in goldfield then the players from this clan that be in goldfield have all duellant...leave them goldfield they are normal again...

when you attack an gate or an duellant you become skull...not duellant...
nah this idea is bad, it would be white all time and the rest maps mostly too as in game the 45-55 are majority and it means that only mm would be supplied

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
It would be interesting if the sheriff's who are in the first positions of the monument... received a color for their player name.

1st place: Yellow (Gold)
2st place: Gray (Silver)
3st place: Dark Red (Bronze)
4st.....

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
nah this idea is bad, it would be white all time and the rest maps mostly too as in game the 45-55 are majority and it means that only mm would be supplied

thats i dont think...because...i see every day little new players that attack goldfield and dont play more because then come lvl55...but when then only come players in same lvl then they would play more...

then more players didnt left the game 5mins after registration...
and then maybe 1month later all maps are normal green...

xXGrowGuruXx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Alpha_Hunter
Clan
Falling Stars
thats i dont think...because...i see every day little new players that attack goldfield and dont play more because then come lvl55...but when then only come players in same lvl then they would play more...

then more players didnt left the game 5mins after registration...
and then maybe 1month later all maps are normal green...

but splitscreen can make that when the porters are white (no clan have take the gate and claims) the players can teleport there but nobody become fame then...logics XD

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I keep thinking, is the end game just the sheriff? It would be interesting to explore new areas of the End Game

There will be several ways to play with the buildings (claims) in the game. xd

It also depends what they add in the token store.

Last edited:

Morty

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
- Morty -
Clan
Since 2013
We are currently still working on a few backend related stuff to improve our internal workflow for the ingame events. The expiring event items was already used for the current dino ball event and helps a lot with data handling and event complexity.

More upcoming changes will also lay the foundation for the planned endgame design outlined here for Dino Storm. For example the achievement score will be separated from the event achievement score so that will allow us to adjust the sheriff monument to use achievement points instead of fame.

That change means the total achievement score can be reached by anyone and not just by players that played all old events etc. It is a better score to measure what a player has achieved in the game and not only focusing on being sheriff.

Para os eventos participados, haverá um livro de registro de eventos para ver a história e os pontos que um jogador tem para os eventos.
Bem como uma melhor usabilidade para encontrar todas as conquistas relacionadas para o evento de corrida atual.

View attachment 41871

Está planejado para implantar isso após o evento de dino ball terminar.

Além disso, as mudanças planejadas descritas aqui neste tópico ainda estão abertas para discussão, pois ainda não tivemos tempo de trabalhar nisso. Mas, até agora, as ideias centrais parecem estar na direção certa, como podemos ler em seu feedback.

Tenha uma boa semana :)
[/CITAR]
?

Azazel

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
amey.ram.
Clan
Death Machine
can things like bounty on high duelist can be added?
Also, the position of enemies when attacking gates(only when they are near the gate) on the maps to the clan members holding the gate in that map?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
can things like bounty on high duelist can be added?
Also, the position of enemies when attacking gates(only when they are near the gate) on the maps to the clan members holding the gate in that map?
Maybe we will see something similar within the variation of the Game Buildings... or I do not know

Last edited:

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
If you could upgrade your triforge with DD and get some additional buffs(up to you to decide what buffs) when forging items.
If you had a regional kill board for PVP or PVE,
e.x
player name | kills.

vanishxxxx | 69
If you had a mini event to see who can kill the most smilodon in a short amount of time. Even if everyone use vios, winner would be the one who use his skills in the best way.(of course a small reward for winner, this idea follows the one above incase you manage to make a working kill counter).
If you could use materials and *trash item* to make boosters.
e.x artificial dna+(rex skeleton and other pieces)+10k dd= strenght booster

artificial dna+(anky skeleton and other pieces)+10k dd= armor booster
It would have to be artificial dna since it comes from the nest that everyone farm, making them use what they sell for Dino dollar, so that you can regulate the DD economy more easily.

Also an special area to fight, where you could earn fame.specially for 1v1s. we are in a cowboy+dino style game where the strongest is respected.So it would be appropriate.(you could introduce the tokens you talk about that way)

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
We left most of them out as they are not fixed but here are some examples:
  • Item to construct map shortcuts
  • Item to lure monstrosities to visit a map
  • Item to contract pay Outlaw headhunters to protect an area from outlaws on a map
But dont nail us down on them. Its just some examples that this section could offer for the players to shape the gameworld.
can you add new roles apart of Town halls one, like guardian outpost manager(head of guardian outpost), and other lower positions. benefits would be that people associated to the guardian outpost get fame when they kill outlaws from an enemy faction.

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
anything that leaves a certain demographic of players at a disadvantage should be avoided as much as possible.
That's of course why I wrote that tokens collected before the main update wouldn't be used until the main update arrives. This is different from the exploit that happened when level55 items was available only for those who purchased it with gold coins.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
I think it's cool to put the Sheriff job as some power in Dinoville. Increase profits from market sales but increase fall in fame until election is over... I don't know, just ideas

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Would it be possible to put an item filter option? So, we turn on the filter and only items will appear and not bones, smilodon teeth, fruits, etc. (The drops continued to fall, but they didn't appear if the filter is on)

1626177486894.png

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
If you could use materials and *trash item* to make boosters.
e.x artificial dna+(rex skeleton and other pieces)+10k dd= strenght booster

artificial dna+(anky skeleton and other pieces)+10k dd= armor booster
It would have to be artificial dna since it comes from the nest that everyone farm, making them use what they sell for Dino dollar, so that you can regulate the DD economy more easily.
(/)

Status
Not open for further replies.