Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Blue Eyes Chaos-MAX
Clan
I have not a clan
Well, ... like @Alewx talked with me today

The focus is more fight .. more wars.. and no big alliance controlling all maps.. thats confuse, but lets see.. everything gonna be perfect

🤔🤭
Only 1 or 5 players how win war and how win a rex ??... And how can hold a map Against great alliances and big clans ? İts a really big problem We need a way

JHON JAIRO

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Don Jairo
Clan
CLAN DESTINO

The focus is more fight .. more wars.. and no big alliance controlling all maps.. thats confuse, but lets see.. everything gonna be perfect

🤔🤭
y si mejor hacen un solo mapa de nivel 5 pero que vaya de 5 en cada portal y todos nos vamos alv y se destuye ds okno :v

Evyus

Lead Game Master
Lead Game Master
Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
GM Evyus
Clan
GM Team
Only 1 or 5 players how win war and how win a rex ??... And how can hold a map Against great alliances and big clans ? İts a really big problem We need a way
Well, we are trying to find this way hahaha.. just wait .. the best are coming :D

dark pleas

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
karanlık yalvarmalar
Clan
CEHENNEMDEN GELEN MELEK
Sadece 1 veya 5 oyuncu nasıl savaşı kazanır ve nasıl rex kazanır ?? ... Ve büyük ittifaklara ve büyük klanlara karşı bir harita nasıl tutulur? Bu gerçekten büyük bir sorun Bir yola ihtiyacımız var
bende buna katılıyorum 1 kişi 10 oyuncu toplasa dahi 1 klana karşı bir gücü yoktur, çünkü klanlar ittifaklarını korudukları için, Savaşa girmek isteseler bile 1 klan diğer 3 klana karşı birşey yapamaz.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeLLy a CheuaL

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-_THE RIP_-
Clan
Angel From Hell
Hello.. First of all thank you to the game developers for this thought.

The things that many players have dreamed of or thought about for a long time have finally been written..
(As we all know, there is an unfair system in the game regarding Trex.)

Many players have been waiting or losing for this dinosaur for years
(Many players are unable to access trex due to problems such as clan leaders or allied clans disagreements or being left half-way.)

(And these players either quit the game or resort to different paths)

My suggestion is to offer you the opportunity to unlock trexin in a fairer way and an alternative way.

(A rebellion in the Clan unfortunately does not solve these problems, certain players who join you may not be enough, or with a fake agreement, the leaders of the clan give up their ideas and enter the war again.)

Even if we can keep the buildings in the game, it becomes very complicated when the allies that make it different are involved in these battles.

(My suggestion is to offer the opportunity to open the trex with some more gold than other dinosaurs.)

(Another Or, as always, designate a specific task force to open the trex..NPC )
(As in the test server, you have seen the reactions to you, valuable game developers.)

And please do not hesitate to present this valuable offer to the players..

Many players want use rex..

Best regards...
[
I think Kadir u big rıght here and u write here my same think.. Ty for that dude ı waiting trex 2 years and ı lost... I think same with u bro.. Trex can open with Gold Coins Or Npc Lıke u told here budy ty again

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-

🤔🤭
Quantity is different from quality. We want better fights/wars, that really make us want to play, but if they do it better and more often, I wouldn't complain :LOL:

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
Bem, ... como [USUÁRIO = 1113] [USUÁRIO = 1113] @Alewx [/ USUÁRIO] [/ USUÁRIO] falou comigo hoje

O foco é mais luta .. mais guerras .. e nenhuma grande aliança controlando todos os mapas .. isso é confuso, mas vamos ver .. tudo vai ficar perfeito

🤔🤭

@Evyus os clãs vao servir para o que então? Exemplo: eu sou lider de um clã cheio de membros, e meu amigo é lider também em um cla cheio de membros, se alguem mata eles, eu vou ajudar certo? Meio que já forma uma aliança de novo e de novo.

dark pleas

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
karanlık yalvarmalar
Clan
CEHENNEMDEN GELEN MELEK
Sorry for my bad eng ı just know little and ım use translate

Im write here a rex user player.. And ı think too another player too can use this we know this trex privat dino yes yes..
But I want see this dino with my friend use too my another players My best friend leave this game and clan leader kick us and he lose after leave game for this dino we must win another selectıon ı can think only npc not election bc this so long way plase help us..

snnrk

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
_Sunork_
Clan
-
@Evyus os clãs vao servir para o que então? Exemplo: eu sou lider de um clã cheio de membros, e meu amigo é lider também em um cla cheio de membros, se alguem mata eles, eu vou ajudar certo? Meio que já forma uma aliança de novo e de novo.
It is one thing to assist in wars, it is another thing for you to get together to take turns taking positions. In this way, only a small group decides the direction of the entire server, in addition to canceling anything that threatens to take them out of power. This system is so ridiculous that it was necessary for players from another server to buy dozens of Am4 accounts in order for any threat to actually exist.

Kadir_145

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Blue Eyes Chaos-MAX
Clan
I have not a clan
Kavgalar hakkında konuşmaya geri dönüyoruz. Geliştiriciler stratejilere odaklanıyor ve bir ittifak kurmak, kavgayı kazanma stratejilerinden biri.
Create a ally and if them not joın u ? U will be alone again so what change now ?

THEDAD

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-_THE DAD_-
Clan
Angel From Hell

The things that many players have dreamed of or thought about for a long time have finally been written..

(Many players are unable to access trex due to problems such as clan leaders or allied clans disagreements or being left half-way.)

My suggestion is to offer you the opportunity to unlock trexin in a fairer way and an alternative way.

(A rebellion in the Clan unfortunately does not solve these problems, certain players who join you may not be enough, or with a fake agreement, the leaders of the clan give up their ideas and enter the war again.)

Even if we can keep the buildings in the game, it becomes very complicated when the allies that make it different are involved in these battles.

(My suggestion is to offer the opportunity to open the trex with some more gold than other dinosaurs.)

(As in the test server, you have seen the reactions to you, valuable game developers.)

Best regards...

THEDAD

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-_THE DAD_-
Clan
Angel From Hell

Best regards...

Kadir_145

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Blue Eyes Chaos-MAX
Clan
I have not a clan
I want write last something...

People or players first tıme use rex when everyone will use this probly true... Bc them will be big happy...

But Dino Storm not have only Rex Many dinos in game have lıke Carno Anky People bored Rex When them will use another.. So need let rex use ^^ İts fair

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
I want write last something...

People or players first tıme use rex when everyone will use this probly true... Bc them will be big happy...

But Dino Storm not have only Rex Many dinos in game have lıke Carno Anky People bored Rex When them will use another.. So need let rex use ^^ İts fair
Those who participated in the PTR had the chance to use the T-Rex ^^, you are running away from the subject of "facilitating" and not offering it with gold. The aim of the dinostorm is to obtain it, using fame through elections.

Kadir_145

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Blue Eyes Chaos-MAX
Clan
I have not a clan
Those who participated in the PTR had the chance to use the T-Rex ^^, you are running away from the subject of "facilitating" and not offering it with gold. The aim of the dinostorm is to obtain it, using fame through elections.
I'm not making it easy just trying to find a fair way for everyone...

You have t rex but other players don't and the biggest problem with this game is language disputes..

It's an unfair way to win trex in battle and win with fame in this game..

(We can think that when we want to take a map and a choice, you don't want to give it. We have just 8 players and ur clan 50 or 30 So what we gonna doo leave game or give up ) Im sorry dude not fair

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
The idea of completely changing the mechanics of the end of the game seems to me excellent. This would bring a real change and we could go towards something new, a new ending.
I am totally against the massive alliances that dominate the servers, where 90% of the players belong to the alliance and 10% of the others are enemies, in most cases they are exiles who are not allowed to return to the dominant side.
There are leaders who do not see beyond their own benefit, that is why they defend the alliance system, it is true they earn more positions for their clan. But they are killing the activity in the servers, the best example is the America-1 server. We dominated the server for 2 years, the only way our enemies had to win us is with the betrayal of one of the clans belonging to the alliance, with that betrayal in one day they managed to take away the maps, the following week my alliance was off since after 2 years with maps, we were taking a break! IMAGINE, A BREAK FROM HAVING MAPS! give yourself an idea of how disgusted we were for always having to defend and defend, take turns to supply in the early hours etc. Little by little we recovered strength and the balance update arrived, with this update most of our enemies (crybabies who never entered the forum) left the game or sold their accounts because they believed that Dino Storm died, with this we recovered the maps without shoot a bullet. All this history that I told is wrong, it should not happen this way, the development of the game should be more entertaining, more dynamic, the wars should be more interesting, that make us want to participate in a war, and the ultimate goal of the game it must not simply be a Rex.

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
I'm not making it easy just trying to find a fair way for everyone...

You have t rex but other players don't and the biggest problem with this game is language disputes..

It's an unfair way to win trex in battle and win with fame in this game..

(We can think that when we want to take a map and a choice, you don't want to give it. We have just 8 players and ur clan 50 or 30 So what we gonna doo leave game or give up ) Im sorry dude not fair
The game is not unfair, it is people who make it unfair, winning sherrif shouldn't be easy, in the game you have to know how to negotiate, socialize, you have to help a clan well to be recognized by the same.
To want the game to change the way to win the most beloved dinosaur among players is illogical.
you decide your story, you have enough time to see which clan is fairer, or you even create a fair clan, which probably people joined you.
It is not good to make a goal easy to achieve, it will make people devalue.
Gold is only valuable because it is difficult to obtain

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
that goal seems very vain

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
that goal seems very vain
Usei um exemplo simples de como sim, é ruim o sistema de alianças, mas não ao ponto de vender o rex por gold.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Here u are wrong HighSky and u know that not all using dino storm forum u can put a vote inside game if we want open maps to have coolest wars and easiest paths instead of not doing it here is ur fault that DinoStorm dont have a weekly vote system so ppls can vote every week what they like inside game and what not bcz not all using the forum and once again u have to think that many wait for the maps to come back in game and after that dont forget that rex is the reason that ppls keep playing if u change something and make it more easy then the rex players will leave and in mount off 1-2 years thatt all will get Trex thenn all will leave game and Dinostorm Team knows very well all this game sometimes is put effort for rex make it more easy u just will make all have rex and after a year leave game and also all that have rex will leave and u will destroye the company effort and start think what we did. u have ideas put vote inside game ..Weekly Voting.. for things skins maps whatever dont stay inside the forum only not all come here have a nice day.
First point, the development of the game is discussed in the FORUM, creating an account is totally free and in play there is a letter that gives you news directly from the forum, also in the game, in the settings there is a button that is to go directly to the forum

St. Coelo

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
St. Coelo
Clan
Clan Steel Romero Mex
The idea of completely changing the mechanics of the end of the game seems to me excellent. This would bring a real change and we could go towards something new, a new ending.
I am totally against the massive alliances that dominate the servers, where 90% of the players belong to the alliance and 10% of the others are enemies, in most cases they are exiles who are not allowed to return to the dominant side.
There are leaders who do not see beyond their own benefit, that is why they defend the alliance system, it is true they earn more positions for their clan. But they are killing the activity in the servers, the best example is the America-1 server. We dominated the server for 2 years, the only way our enemies had to win us is with the betrayal of one of the clans belonging to the alliance, with that betrayal in one day they managed to take away the maps, the following week my alliance was off since after 2 years with maps, we were taking a break! IMAGINE, A BREAK FROM HAVING MAPS! give yourself an idea of how disgusted we were for always having to defend and defend, take turns to supply in the early hours etc. Little by little we recovered strength and the balance update arrived, with this update most of our enemies (crybabies who never entered the forum) left the game or sold their accounts because they believed that Dino Storm died, with this we recovered the maps without shoot a bullet. All this history that I told is wrong, it should not happen this way, the development of the game should be more entertaining, more dynamic, the wars should be more interesting, that make us want to participate in a war, and the ultimate goal of the game it must not simply be a Rex.

our server is like that as a result of greed, where having rich status, or banning everyone is fair, and so prevailing for a long time.
before it was each one for himself, and so constant wars, and it seemed like more fun

Kadir_145

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Blue Eyes Chaos-MAX
Clan
I have not a clan
The game is not unfair, it is people who make it unfair, winning sherrif shouldn't be easy, in the game you have to know how to negotiate, socialize, you have to help a clan well to be recognized by the same.
To want the game to change the way to win the most beloved dinosaur among players is illogical.
you decide your story, you have enough time to see which clan is fairer, or you even create a fair clan, which probably people joined you.
It is not good to make a goal easy to achieve, it will make people devalue.
Gold is only valuable because it is difficult to obtain
You waste the time and effort in the middle u jumb that..

And what about language conflicts in addition to this..

I Mean ı speak eng and u talking too Russian And ıdk Russian And u very powerfull in game and u a block for me sheriff way what happen then ? İts not social about Only % 20 maybe

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
The objective may not be bad, but the path a player goes through to reach that objective seems very stupid to me.

Kadir_145

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Blue Eyes Chaos-MAX
Clan
I have not a clan
Rex'in altın karşılığında satılmaması gerektiğine katılıyorum
But its sytem onlıne this game for (Not rex for Just for ıtem upgrades and Max levell ıtems buying so ? Nothing change this dino can be sold with gc )

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
You waste the time and effort in the middle u jumb that..

And what about language conflicts in addition to this..

I Mean ı speak eng and u talking too Russian And ıdk Russian And u very powerfull in game and u a block for me sheriff way what happen then ? İts not social about Only % 20 maybe
we are in 2020, we have the necessary tools to start a conversation with someone who speaks another language
other languages go directly by the location of the server.

Targaryen

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Lucas Apenaz
Clan
Yakuza
The objective may not be bad, but the path a player goes through to reach that objective seems very stupid to me.
Exactly! There are other ways to help players, offering rex for gold is like
"hm, ok, let's release the rex for gold, so everyone has rex, making one more of the main objetivs futile and useless outside the point of already being 55"

Status
Not open for further replies.