disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
So right now both of the ep skills seem fairly useless most of the time. The paralyze skill is neutered by heat (if you can even get close enough to apply it) and the other one which makes it so your enemy can't dodge attacks seems to be built to counter para and rex ep skills, but in practice this is quite rare because either you miss or you apply it but your enemy simply waits with ep until they can safely use their special skill. Yes I realize it counters agility but I don't think anyone goee "aha let me use pachy, that'll show the agility implant user" and so I think 1 of the following buffs might be good:

1) Enemy recieves x% more damage from all sources. Fairly simple, kind of like opposite of brachi's ep skill. Not a crazy number maybe 10-15. Keep the "can't dodge" thing

2) You heal x% of the damage enemy inflicts on you. Again not a high number maybe 5-15%. It'll be a unique hybrid of weapon reflector and carno's regen attack

3) Immunity to 1 effect from stun, confuse, paralyze, fear for 3-5 seconds. 3-5 seconds is not enough to make it broken but this will certainly make pachy more viable

as it stands, I can't think of a reason to play the dino. Runner dinos wise coelo gets Wayy better skills (crazy speed and strength), only rex carno coelo have less health etc. Naturally we don't need to break it, but (and I recognize this might be sampling bias) pachy is one of the dinos I see the least.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
So right now both of the ep skills seem fairly useless most of the time. The paralyze skill is neutered by heat (if you can even get close enough to apply it) and the other one which makes it so your enemy can't dodge attacks seems to be built to counter para and rex ep skills, but in practice this is quite rare because either you miss or you apply it but your enemy simply waits with ep until they can safely use their special skill. Yes I realize it counters agility but I don't think anyone goee "aha let me use pachy, that'll show the agility implant user" and so I think 1 of the following buffs might be good:

1) Enemy recieves x% more damage from all sources. Fairly simple, kind of like opposite of brachi's ep skill. Not a crazy number maybe 10-15. Keep the "can't dodge" thing

2) You heal x% of the damage enemy inflicts on you. Again not a high number maybe 5-15%. It'll be a unique hybrid of weapon reflector and carno's regen attack

3) Immunity to 1 effect from stun, confuse, paralyze, fear for 3-5 seconds. 3-5 seconds is not enough to make it broken but this will certainly make pachy more viable

as it stands, I can't think of a reason to play the dino. Runner dinos wise coelo gets Wayy better skills (crazy speed and strength), only rex carno coelo have less health etc. Naturally we don't need to break it, but (and I recognize this might be sampling bias) pachy is one of the dinos I see the least.
Pachy is already as fast as rex and is a tank, no need. Many ppl already use pachy for wars.

disingenousbanana

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Slicer2001
Clan
Shadow Entity
Pachy is already as fast as rex and is a tank, no need. Many ppl already use pachy for wars.
I'm not asking for a hp/endu buff. Here is how level 55 Coelo compares to level 55 Pachy:

Coelo has 5,864 more strength
Pachy has 5,091 more vitality (about 50,213 more hp by linear interpolation)
Coelo has 111 more endurance

Coelo has a speed skill which lets you retreat/chase enemies very effectively, and a strength skill which buffs your strength by 33% (more than a rex).

Can you please help me understand the relevance of pachy as a runner dino? I don't see it. You get 50k more hp, and skills that are almost always useless.