What's new

What's the point of having inactive servers.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Hello Devs,
This is a genuine question.
How about we close inactive servers and shift all the current players to active servers?

(not the best idea but others can give better ideas which can be done with minimal effort or something..)

What's the point of grinding in inactive servers..

It feels so lonely and soulless
.. though I like being alone but it got to a point i started yapping with Norah campbell and varg vaettir and taking photos with them.

Inactive servers don't feel lively.. I hope you understand what I mean..

Please tell us something about this, at least if you had consider about it in your plans...

Thanks for reading.

-Diablo.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
-Byrnison.
Clan
What will happend whit players which play this “innactive” server Ánd what will happend whit Accounts, which plays multiple servers and there are also innactive servers.

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
Not really, like ok i get your point but as a player who likes to play on inactive servers (its too crowded for me on active ones) it would be bad if my inactive and peaceful server became suddenly overcrowded. Like dont get me wrong on my acc i also play on active servers like eu1 and am1 but sometimes i like to hunt in peace while no one is disturbing me, where i can have full map for myself and just mind my own business and enjoy the game.

Also if we were about to merge servers how would u solve the fact that lets say someone for example has rex on both inactive servers that were about to be merged, both baby rexes and wh full of exclusive skins? Like bro? what if those both acc have wh with like 50 pages or more?

The only solution for that, so the player wouldnt feel bad and basically tricked by support and feeling that he wasted his money, would be summing up all of the pages into once and the duplicates of skins being refund with gc - same with baby dinos as well as refunding 20k sc (from duplicate big rex) that could be used on any server this person want to.

In any other way, merging would be only benefitial for those who play on only one server, all others who achieved something on more than 1 server would be in big disadvantage and basically would just get tricked.

Last edited:

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Not really, like ok i get your point but as a player who likes to play on inactive servers (its too crowded for me on active ones) it would be bad if my inactive and peaceful server became suddenly overcrowded. Like dont get me wrong on my acc i also play on active servers like eu1 and am1 but sometimes i like to hunt in peace while no one is disturbing me, where i can have full map for myself and just mind my own business and enjoy the game.

Also if we were about to merge servers how would u solve the fact that lets say someone for example has rex on both inactive servers that were about to be merged, both baby rexes and wh full of exclusive skins? Like bro? what if those both acc have wh with like 50 pages or more?

The only solution for that, so the player wouldnt feel bad and basically tricked by support and feeling that he wasted his money, would be summing up all of the pages into once and the duplicates of skins being refund with gc - same with baby dinos as well as refunding 20k sc (from duplicate big rex) that could be used on any server this person want to.

In any other way, merging would be only benefitial for those who play on only one server, all others who achieved something on more than 1 server would be in big disadvantage and basically would just get tricked.
Merging should be a choice for an individual then or just make jump links for server to server 🤷‍♂️

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Merging should be a choice for an individual then or just make jump links for server to server 🤷‍♂️
If they can remove supplies when it was important for revenue, I'm sure they can arrange something for this as well (I think server Jump links are best choice imo)

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Players be spending it in active server than inactive ones more like who u gonna flex ur skins on??
Your opinion.

You can't back up what you claim.

If the inactive servers were so dead that they didn't bring in any revenue, they would have sunset it.

Competition is fierce on active servers that there are a small demographic that choose the lesser active server to play on and build their account while collecting stuff.

Not everything is about flexing, some people like to collect.

Like dont get me wrong on my acc i also play on active servers like eu1 and am1 but sometimes i like to hunt in peace while no one is disturbing me, where i can have full map for myself and just mind my own business and enjoy the game.
(/):info:

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Merging servers is impossible from a technical point.

Highway or Alewx already mentioned it in the past (6 month ago or so)

Use the search feature to look that up if you want more info on that.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Merging servers is impossible from a technical point.

Highway or Alewx already mentioned it in the past (6 month ago or so)

Use the search feature to look that up if you want more info on that.
Ok let's not merge, let's introduce server jump links??

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
Your opinion.

You can't back up what you claim.

If the inactive servers were so dead that they didn't bring in any revenue, they would have sunset it.

Competition is fierce on active servers that there are a small demographic that choose the lesser active server to play on and build their account while collecting stuff.

Not everything is about flexing, some people like to collect.

(/):info:
Well ur opinion isn't applicable for a larger audience, ur views belong with small demographic players xd

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
-NkSF-
As long as there is revenue from all servers they will keep them.