What's new

errors in the clan bar

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Sorting order appears correct to me; number of held sites has been the primary sorting since the July 9 Game Update: "Implemented Saloon window clan sorting to the following order: number of held sites, member count, clan name."

- S A E O L -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
- S A E O L -
Clan
Greek Aces
Sorting order appears correct to me; number of held sites has been the primary sorting since the July 9 Game Update: "Implemented Saloon window clan sorting to the following order: number of held sites, member count, clan name."
I think that the number of players should matter, not the buildings, most of the time it was like that and I think it should stay like that, and the buildings are just an accessory to let the players know how many buildings a clan has.

and it was as I wrote that the number of players mattered and so the sorting was done, right now this not work

@Narokath

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
I think that the number of players should matter, not the buildings, most of the time it was like that and I think it should stay like that, and the buildings are just an accessory to let the players know how many buildings a clan has.
We changed the sorting order so that active clans would be more visible. Member count still matters, but the number of held sites in our eyes is the better metric for honoring active play -- when you go to the Saloon now, you instantly see which clans are invested into site takeovers/PvP.