Status background bug

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Clan
Greek Aces
After the update I noticed that these statuses, healing buff etc... have their like a transparent background showing up, which wasn't there before the update

1727776189798.png 1727776202483.png

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Clan
Greek Aces
@Highway here's another one I noticed right now, it's hard to notice but it's there, like a different line on buttons

1727784665826.png 1727784682238.png

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DaoS
Clan
fekete lovag
@Narokath also I've noticed a lot of people being kicked out of different clans(they were not kicked by officers,right hands or clan leaders). Can you please check this as well ?

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Clan
Greek Aces
@Narokath also I've noticed a lot of people being kicked out of different clans(they were not kicked by officers,right hands or clan leaders). Can you please check this as well ?
Yup, all clans lost players, old players etc.
Even Game Masters are out of their GM Team clan

I assumed they cleaned inactive players from clans, but nothing was said about it, it's weird

Personally my clan went from 79/80 to 67/80 (and only old players were removed)
So did other clans on EU1, no idea about other servers

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
Yup, all clans lost players, old players etc.
Even Game Masters are out of their GM Team clan

I assumed they cleaned inactive players from clans, but nothing was said about it, it's weird

Personally my clan went from 79/80 to 67/80 (and only old players were removed)
So did other clans on EU1, no idea about other servers
can confirm, same here. attention needed

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Wrong thread for that report and nope we dont have a function tha cleans out members due to inactivty. Only way to leave a gang is bei being kicked out or leaving yourself.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Clan
Greek Aces
Wrong thread for that report and nope we dont have a function tha cleans out members due to inactivty. Only way to leave a gang is bei being kicked out or leaving yourself.
Then how did all clans lose members? None was kicked from officers/right hands/leader (and none left, we just woke up to find out we lost all old players from all clans)

Even you lost your clan on EU1, and so did other GMs

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Did the servers do a backflip or something? How did this happen that multiple clans suddenly lose 20-40 people (EACH) within a span of few hours and even devs and gms lose their clans? Rollback incoming hopefully-?

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Clan
Greek Aces
@Highway even my friend who had a clan sitting alone in it, 1/80 clan, was kicked from there and clan is gone now

We need to know what happened to our members and clans

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
I think there should be a rollback, some of those clans and members are worth a lot more than just some 24 hours of progress because u can regain progress, but some old members you cannot regain. @Highway @Narokath

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Old members can rejoin the clan. Rollback would harm all the active players.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Clan
Greek Aces
Old members can rejoin the clan. Rollback would harm all the active players.
Surely old members can rejoin, but clans which got deleted with purchased slots? Many leaders stopped playing but remained in their clans or whatever, these clans are gone and an apology doesn’t fix their situation, some clans have been literally emptied as well

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Surely old members can rejoin, but clans which got deleted with purchased slots? Many leaders stopped playing but remained in their clans or whatever, these clans are gone and an apology doesn’t fix their situation, some clans have been literally emptied as well
however, I can't imagine how sad it is to lose a clan in which too many dds could have been spent, where 80 places, many inventory pages and even a lot of boosters, it sounds very sad

liel femayor

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
- eliahmed -
Clan
clam steel romeroMEX
in eu2 I was alone in a clan, I had not entered for a long time and now I am left without a clan

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
however, I can't imagine how sad it is to lose a clan in which too many dds could have been spent, where 80 places, many inventory pages and even a lot of boosters, it sounds very sad
If a clan was maxed out— 80 Clan slots, 32+ pages of inventory, but the players in it were inactive, then what use would it be to bring it back?

It's inactive for a reason.

Count it as a cleansing of the inactive from the server rather than a bug where everyone is starting to beg for GoldCoin.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
If a clan was maxed out— 80 Clan slots, 32+ pages of inventory, but the players in it were inactive, then what use would it be to bring it back?

Count it as a cleansing of the inactive from the server rather than a bug where everyone is starting to beg for GoldCoin.
compensation is necessary for the time spent in the game, which will be rolled back, it wasn't me who came up with it, it was the developers who decided to roll back for the whole day, it's not very pleasant to play a lot of time for just so let's be honest, if the rollback happens, then the developers made some mistake

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
compensation is necessary for the time spent in the game, which will be rolled back, it wasn't me who came up with it, it was the developers who decided to roll back for the whole day, it's not very pleasant to play a lot of time for just so let's be honest, if the rollback happens, then the developers made some mistake
Roll back for what exactly?

Because you were inactive for 50 days and you got kicked out of your clan?

Because a maxed-out clan got wiped out due to inactivity? (Again, there's a reason why the clan and its members is inactive)

Why should I suffer a 24-hour rollback just because some people who were inactive lost their clan?

I don't agree to lose my 24-hour progress just because some were inactive. Very illogical.

Doing so hurts an active player and caters to the inactive ones.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Clan
Greek Aces

I don’t need gold coins nor any compensation, but surely a player like you who plays on America servers and haven’t been affected by this bug will come against those who have been affected by it.

If a clan leader is alone in his own clan, where in the past he used to invest time to upgrade the clan etc. got his clan deleted by a BUG, and later he decides to come back or simply visit again, what's going to refund what happened to his clan? Because I can name at least 4 clans which got deleted on Eu1 and 1 clan which got completely emptied and the leader is left alone there now

None wants a rollback, that’s just worse. But something else should be done about what happened than just apologizing to their players

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
-NkSF-
Rollback as in entire server and stats like exp/fame/amount of stuff in inv/dds/gcs would be affected by it?

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Wouldnt there be a way to check who was really affected by it and give that specific person compensation? Surely there's a way to check it, unless yall don't keep history of stuff like that

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Roll back for what exactly?

Because you were inactive for 50 days and you got kicked out of your clan?

Because a maxed-out clan got wiped out due to inactivity? (Again, there's a reason why the clan and its members is inactive)

Why should I suffer a 24-hour rollback just because some people who were inactive lost their clan?

I don't agree to lose my 24-hour progress just because some were inactive. Very illogical.

Doing so hurts an active player and caters to the inactive ones.
yes, really, I remember 2023 when they made stacks from 1000 booster to 10000, they did not return as much vio as I lost, and that promo code was not mine personally, but for everyone, it means that even those who did not suffer from that bug received easy 5k vio, while I lost more than 10k at that time, why should players suffer from bugs and not receive compensation?

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
yes, really, I remember 2023 when they made stacks from 1000 booster to 10000, they did not return as much vio as I lost, and that promo code was not mine personally, but for everyone, it means that even those who did not suffer from that bug received easy 5k vio, while I lost more than 10k at that time, why should players suffer from bugs and not receive compensation?
and the excuse that I did not receive the return of my gaming property, I received the answer: "sorry, unfortunately the data was not saved for these days, when there was a bug" this sucks completely

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
I don’t need gold coins nor any compensation, but surely a player like you who plays on America servers and haven’t been affected by this bug will come against those who have been affected by it.

If a clan leader is alone in his own clan, where in the past he used to invest time to upgrade the clan etc. got his clan deleted by a BUG, and later he decides to come back or simply visit again, what's going to refund what happened to his clan? Because I can name at least 4 clans which got deleted on Eu1 and 1 clan which got completely emptied and the leader is left alone there now

None wants a rollback, that’s just worse. But something else should be done about what happened than just apologizing to their players
Also about that yeah american player lol

The rollback isn't exactly good either but what other solution is there? Plus 50 days inactivity isn't even a long time, people have lives yall, and making a maxed clan takes way longer than just 24 hours

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Keyword, "Visit".

Had your said person been a regular active player, his clan wouldn't have been deleted.

Why should the devs spend hours scrab in their thousands of lines of data to give compensation only for 4 inactive players?

How does it benefit the whole community by helping some inactive fellows?

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Keyword, "Visit".

Had your said person been a regular active player, his clan wouldn't have been deleted.

Why should the devs spend hours scrab in their thousands of lines of data to give compensation only for 4 inactive players?

How does it benefit the whole community by helping some inactive fellows?
It's just 50 days though, like i said that's not a lot of inactive time plus it doesn't have to be a rollback, it can be something but trust me it DOES benefit the community, we'd have devs that are HELPING players, not acting against them, that's the most important thing for any game ever.

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Also the best option would be to host a poll about the roll back (if there is no other way) on EU servers to ask people that are actually affected by this