Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
It's just 50 days though, like i said that's not a lot of inactive time plus it doesn't have to be a rollback, it can be something but trust me it DOES benefit the community, we'd have devs that are HELPING players, not acting against them, that's the most important thing for any game ever.
My friend, from a business standpoint, it doesn't make a shit sense for them to lift a finger (dig in all of their data which would take hours of their time) for 4 inactive fellows to obtain their clan back, only for them to go back offline again.

And your argument is nonsense also.

we'd have devs that are HELPING players, not acting against them, that's the most important thing for any game ever.
Whatever the devs do, we all know there would still be some who would shit on them at each and every update regardless of the outcome being positive.

Deep down, you'll all agree with that.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
It's just 50 days though, like i said that's not a lot of inactive time plus it doesn't have to be a rollback, it can be something but trust me it DOES benefit the community, we'd have devs that are HELPING players, not acting against them, that's the most important thing for any game ever.
Dude, if someone is inactive for 50 days, that means the guy doesn't even care about the game anymore XDD

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Clan
Greek Aces
Keyword, "Visit".

Had your said person been a regular active player, his clan wouldn't have been deleted.

Why should the devs spend hours scrab in their thousands of lines of data to give compensation only for 4 inactive players?

How does it benefit the whole community by helping some inactive fellows?
How long it took that “inactive” player to build the clan he had?

Doesn’t matter if I’m inactive or not, it’s none of anyone’s business when I want to play, or whether I’m busy now or not, 50 is nothing, as someone who’s enrolled in the army sometimes I have to go for longer than 2 months, that means my clan gets deleted due to a bug? Make some sense over here because that clan is a player’s property which was deleted due to a bug caused by an update released by the developers

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Dude, if someone is inactive for 50 days, that means the guy doesn't even care about the game anymore XDD
Mfw there's people coming back after years of inactivity, 50 days is literally nothing.

My friend, from a business standpoint, it doesn't make a shit sense for them to lift a finger (dig in all of their data which would take hours of their time) for 4 inactive fellows to obtain their clan back, only for them to go back offline again.

And your argument is nonsense also.

Whatever the devs do, we all know there would still be some who would shit on them at each and every update regardless of the outcome being positive.

Deep down, you'll all agree with that.
Honestly, no, have you seen the recent update? I've seen a lot of positive talk about it recently and so far people liked it and i don't really see many people complaining. About 4 inactive fellows, you realize it's not 4 rather a lot lot more? Even devs themselves got affected by this and that shows how big the scale really is, and from business point yes, it does make sense as well, it builds reputation from the community as it shows you're working in their favour.

And why are people from america commenting about an issue that's affecting EUROPE?

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
IZenchoI
Clan
-Aces-
brother how is this helping the players? if they rollback people will lose their progress.

Its just a clan and if you actually like playing the game you can get all those items back. Not everyone elses problem if people just decided to stop playing for too long.

Of course the situation would be different if people lost dinos or weapons or anything of the matter because the grind is insane but this is not one of the case so nobody really cares

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Clan
Greek Aces
I don't think people here understand the fact that I am not asking for a rollback because that will only worsen things lol but I'm sure if Am2 was affected the same people would be complaining here Eu2 clans are now 30/80 (it's a dead server) and god knows how many clans were deleted

"Oh but this player is inactive, so it's ok lol"

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
maybe it be because you guys are asking for something that will harm the Americas players for a futile reason?
Like i said it doesn't have to be a rollback

brother how is this helping the players? if they rollback people will lose their progress.

Its just a clan and if you actually like playing the game you can get all those items back. Not everyone elses problem if people just decided to stop playing for too long.

Of course the situation would be different if people lost dinos or weapons or anything of the matter because the grind is insane but this is not one of the case so nobody really cares
Once again doesn't have to be a rollback specifically, and it helps because it took a really long time to get the clan and members up, people return to the game all the time like myself so if i were to have a big clan and find out it got deleted just because i didn't log enough i'd be annoyed and probably quit entirely instead of giving the game a chance once again.

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
I don't think people here understand the fact that I am not asking for a rollback because that will only worsen things lol but I'm sure if Am2 was affected the same people would be complaining here Eu2 clans are now 30/80 (it's a dead server) and god knows how many clans were deleted

"Oh but this player is inactive, so it's ok lol"
And why would people care about inactive players? Especially from another server? XDD

You can bet that not even inactive players are worried about this... Because if someone doesn't log in for at least 10 minutes in the game in 50 days, that's already a sign that the person isn't the least bit concerned about what happens inside the game.

DarkMyth.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Clan
Greek Aces
And why would people care about inactive players? Especially from another server? XDD

You can bet that not even inactive players are worried about this... Because if someone doesn't log in for at least 10 minutes in the game in 50 days, that's already a sign that the person isn't the least bit concerned about what happens inside the game.
Still none of your or mine or anyone's business

You don't get it, I choose when I want to play a game, maybe I wanna take a break? Maybe I don't have energy for a specific game? Why on earth should a player come back on a game to find out his stuff has been deleted due to a BUG and developers basically said "well you were inactive for 50 days..."

Brothers, on almost ALL other games if a player goes inactive for 3 months or more, they REWARD him for coming back, so what exactly are we even discussing here? On other games once you come back after a long time they give you quests to complete with great rewards, it's one way to make that player interested once again

But no on ds we will accidentally delete a player's progress and blame him for being inactive for 50 days, such a clownery, no shit players quit and never come back

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
-
Clan
-
Still none of your or mine or anyone's business

You don't get it, I choose when I want to play a game, maybe I wanna take a break? Maybe I don't have energy for a specific game? Why on earth should a player come back on a game to find out his stuff has been deleted due to BUG and developers basically said "well you were inactive for 50 days..."

Brothers, on almost ALL other games if a player goes inactive for 3 months or more, they REWARD him for coming back, so what exactly are we even discussing here? On other games once you come back after a long time they give you quests to complete with great rewards, it's one way to make that player interested once again

But no on ds we will accidentally delete a player's progress and blame him for being inactive for 50 days, such a clownery, no shit players quit and never come back
Some games actually give you even more rewards depending on how long you were gone for, which is really amazing and i honestly think DS should implement that as well!

Like i said 50 days is not even 2 entire months, it's barely over a month n half, how is that remotely inactive? 100 days maybe, but 50? No. And many people do NOT have the time to log at least 10 minutes each day, and they shouldn't have to.

Plus, it's not even a feature, it's a BUG, i'm VERY sure if you were affected by it yourself you'd be beyond pissed.