vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
It would be good if fame given by cloth wear was affected by other factor other than just being in combat. Because I can afk with a brontos attacking me while I wear a full tank set all day long and someone having to attack map all day long would get the same fame as me.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
It would be good if fame given by cloth wear was affected by other factor other than just being in combat. Because I can afk with a brontos attacking me while I wear a full tank set all day long and someone having to attack map all day long would get the same fame as me.
I think that in ptr the fame reduction in pve is fast but when it is live it will be slow.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
CONTROVERSIAL TAKE : GAME WILL LOSE MONEY BECAUSE OF THIS

because of the new way to get fame and elections. there is a possibility that there will be less wars and less pvp as you can literally just load up vios and hunt for 30 days straight and collect fame this way and take elec with the fame you used in hunting even if it takes you a long time.

and if there are no wars, nobody will be buying kits and sc and all that

i genuinely hope im wrong on this but it is a possibility
wait for part 3 :)

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Screenshot_3.png

Total Rewards & Available Seats.

I remember seeing the available seats being 26? and the total reward for Town election being something around 80k?

But now they have been changed, By what metric do they change, and why?

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
View attachment 45482

Total Rewards & Available Seats.

I remember seeing the available seats being 26? and the total reward for Town election being something around 80k?

But now they have been changed, By what metric do they change, and why?
I would like to add question, are seats dynamic or those numbers are static?

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
I just tried a few minutes the new system, I could not continue because I am currently in a place where the internet is unstable and caused me more lag.

• I invested 60k fame and could not gain any rank, the invested fame was returned.
  • The interface to see who won the current/previous election is very bad and should be improved.
  • I have not been able to see if there is a fame average to enter an office, but is there such a requirement?
  • The new system is more competitive than the current one.
  • Personally, I was able to understand the new system and statistics correctly.

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
Seats will dynamically scale based on the past elections.
theres an inactivity bug which is not letting us stay open in game

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score

because of the new way to get fame and elections. there is a possibility that there will be less wars and less pvp as you can literally just load up vios and hunt for 30 days straight and collect fame this way and take elec with the fame you used in hunting even if it takes you a long time.

the amounf of fame gained by buildings is still a lot more than from cloths.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
the amounf of fame gained by buildings is still a lot more than from cloths.
well im getting 17 fame for more than 20 sec combat and gate in same time with excellent yield just produces item every 100 sec, what also at best can be 20 fame and at worst 10 fame, so is it actually more from sites than cloths?

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
  • The interface to see who won the current/previous election is very bad and should be improved.
  • I have not been able to see if there is a fame average to enter an office, but is there such a requirement?
  • The new system is more competitive than the current one.
  • Fame wears out very quickly attacking pve, will this increase when on live?
who won in a previous election can be seen after the election, during the current election you have to estimate your outcome based on the metrics the election gives you, average fame, the % to the one above and below your own current postion, and the estimated office in the end. based on that you can add more fame again.

the minimum fame is the one that is already in the field when you apply the first time.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan

Devs are aware of this and know that there are many other ways to monetize their game.
If it was going to generate a monetary problem for the developers, then the desorrallodres would not have made this new system.

It will actually provoke more wars and battles due to 3 simple factors:

• Tyranosaurus is free for all.
  • You can get fame in pvp and pve.
  • Those players who don't get medals or gold in their clan (with controlled buildings), will probably leave or create a new one that will give them resources for fame. Generating new wars and more clans.
The endgame part 3 is still missing.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Devs are aware of this and know that there are many other ways to monetize their game.
Every update in the game is to progress toward profitability. Otherwise, why put an update even?

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I'll have to catch up like old times!

Lulu.

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Lulu.
Clan
None
Los alguaciles van a obtener una acumulacion por su cargo actual, la misma pregunta para las personas que ya tienen sus cargos, obtendran una acumulacion de plata? :3

MX Power

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
M X Power
Clan
Extra Power
the % to the one above and below your own current postion
This part is still unclear to me, mathematically at least...

let's say the one above me is 30%, and the one below me is 20%. Well, 30% what? and 20% what?

If I added X amount of fame, that means the one above me added X + 30% X fame? and the one below me added X - 20% X fame?

Or is it that I only added 30% the amount the other person above me added and the one below me added only 20% the amount I added?

I just hope to clarify more on that part since it helps climb through offices one by one rather than spending hugh chunk of fame unnecessarily.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
can you enable another ID??? there are too many people accumulated in the town hall
@Highway @Alewx

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Tengo una cuenta registrada en splitscreen studios y reinicie mi contraseña pero me sigue diciendo que mi contraseña es incorrecta en el inicio del juego.
no es tu cuenta original, es la cuenta del ptr la q tenes que meter, yo meti la del ptr del balance y me dejo entrar

mystery

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
-Wraith
Clan
Black
i saw a guy aggressively cry (ask) repeatedly in ptr global about getting the silver crowns for the elections they already won in the past.

i see this as a good question but i also saw the guy approach it in such a bad way.

is there any answer to the question?

@Faye @Highway @Alewx

Last edited:

trabzon

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Flo Rida
Clan
Good Feeling
What about the purchase of Baby Rex will it be with Crown also?

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
i saw a guy aggressively cry (ask) repeatedly in ptr global about getting the silver crowns for the elections they already won in the past.

i see this as a good question but i also saw the guy approach it in such a bad way.

is there any answer to the question?
I see many people ask the same too. And frankly, it doesn't make sense. Why do they (players who already won all elections) expect to win something here?

If players who already won Sheriff want anything, then Lilly's Store is the place to go.

So far, it hasn't been mentioned whether they'll win anything, So I guess the answer to that question is no.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
let's say the one above me is 30%, and the one below me is 20%. Well, 30% what? and 20% what?
It will be the fame that you put

Neverlike

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Mr.Hunter44
Clan
-I-WSH-I-

i will take care of the wars

Status
Not open for further replies.