slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
i guess bcs there are players who have cheap gc stores, buy them all the time and use them till enemy doesnt give up killing them or while taking drained towers with autoclick help

its better if kits would be reworked rather than removed, for example, respawning with kit could have higher waiting time than waiting to respawn in dv or at gate

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
i guess bcs there are players who have cheap gc stores, buy them all the time and use them till enemy doesnt give up killing them or while taking drained towers with autoclick help

its better if kits would be reworked rather than removed, for example, respawning with kit could have higher waiting time than waiting to respawn in dv or at gate
I think the most advisable thing would be that they can be used 5-10 minutes after but your suggestion is also valid

Arr0w

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Arr0w
Clan
N/A
Those who have it cheaper also earn less in their country. There is a reason why gold coins are cheaper for some countries. You need to see the average income of users in that country as well. If somebody is rich there and buys gold coins frequently I don't think anything can be or should be done for it. Just my opinion.

zee zee

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Omen Apparition
Clan
Legendary Berserkers
this

zee zee

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Omen Apparition
Clan
Legendary Berserkers
Those who have it cheaper also earn less in their country. There is a reason why gold coins are cheaper for some countries. You need to see the average income of users in that country as well. If somebody is rich there and buys gold coins frequently I don't think anything can be or should be done for it. Just my opinion.
Your opinion is invalidated as if you think cheaper shops is for low income countries only. How about third world countries (for example the Philippines) that use USD$ for shop currency, after all Brazil, Turkey and Argentina are not low-income/cheap countries.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I think the most advisable thing would be that they can be used 5-10 minutes after but your suggestion is also valid
your also

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
the thing is that there are many players who have cheap stores even living not in poor countries

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Tanantos.
Clan
InfamouS
There is something called vpn and many players use it to get account with cheap gc store

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
There is something called vpn and many players use it to get account with cheap gc store
there is a thing with ds, that with vpn, ds shouldnt work and with some vpns it doesnt work, but i have heard with some vpns, ds still can work

zee zee

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Omen Apparition
Clan
Legendary Berserkers
If that is something that the dev's cannot control then the frequency in which they (kits) can be used should be

I'm a player that can use kits too but I still think it should be removed from the game or in different circumstances have them to be reworked.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Just keep killing the guy that use the kit until he run out of kit :giggle:
@Alewx seriously? putting like on that comment?

@-DarkKing- there are players which have hundreds of kits and can buy hundreds at any time, so your suggestion is stupid

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
Highly doubt that this developer is familiar with anything in Dinostorm. He just knows about it on paper. But he's never played like a real player play.

That's the downside of developer opinion. They know in theory how the game work. But us, as players we knows how everything works in practical.

Just keep killing the guy that use the kit until he run out of kit :giggle:
Whoever agree to this statement obviously aren't real players.

I could kit indefinitely and what else they gonna do? Kill me?

I don't lose DDS since I have Wallet gels active. I spawn faster with Fast Recovery gels and with more health with Health Recovery. All 3 different type of gels have all of their 3 classes active.

The whole concept of Compact Recovery kit should be reworked.

This point has been brought up on the Balance Update Feedback thread.

Last edited:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
The most ironic thing is that the developers want to avoid such this negative problems in the next update so that any clan can fight and does not get discouraged in front of other clans.
This will not be achieved if the pvp items (supplies and kit) are not balanced correctly. Because each powerful clan has some players who generate this disadvantage against other clans.

Last edited:

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
it would have to have at least 20 seconds of cooldown to be able to use the kit, it is frustrating to take a long time to kill a player and in 5 seconds he revive with over 400k hp again

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan

@-DarkKing- there are players which have hundreds of kits and can buy hundreds at any time, so your suggestion is stupid
this Alexw seems to live in a parallel world, never takes player complaints seriously and always gives a ridiculous "solution", as we players know much more than developers how things work in practice within the game, and something tells me that he is the lead developer 😂😂

zee zee

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Omen Apparition
Clan
Legendary Berserkers
this Alexw seems to live in a parallel world, never takes player complaints seriously and always gives a ridiculous "solution", as we players know much more than developers how things work in practice within the game, and something tells me that he is the lead developer 😂😂
Yes i've been noticing how he replies to players, it's like he doesn't know the game himself

Funkeria

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
chunkyfunkycentro
Clan
am4 TwerkTeam
I mean I don't think some type of mmm... idk the word but i guess boundaries wouldn't hurt? i mean the teleport button you can use all you wait unless you are skull or duelista and yeah its not the same but still. yesterday one of the server i play, rich guy used for way over an hour over and over. i didnt stay to kill him but x-x

khaly

Reaction score
Using inappropriate language it doesn't help anyone in a constructive way. At least not you.

All well-founded complaints are taken in consideration and Devs looking for solutions. It's also understandable if some of the answers given in strict terms are not understood. This doesn't mean that are not objective.
The team doesn't farm 24/7, and don't have wars. It's normal to ask/wait the players opinions on the problems encountered in the game as long as they can face them, more likely. In the game are a lot of variables which can cause an error, from PC configuration to a succession of actions done differently .

So, you all, pls keep share opinions/ideas related to the game as well as the problems encountered. For bugs, I recommend to send a ticket in which it's described exactly and in what conditions it occurred. A video linked to it (when it's the case), may helps.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
So, you all, pls keep share opinions/ideas related to the game as well as the problems encountered. For bugs, I recommend to send a ticket in which it's described exactly and in what conditions it occurred. A video linked to it (when it's the case), may helps.
I understand what you're saying, but the only thing we ask in this thread is that the kit have a cooldown in minutes to avoid excessive use in wars that generate disadvantage against other clans.

It's not fair for me to properly defend a building against a player who revives 20 times. It completely discouraged me to keep fighting.

Last edited:

khaly

Reaction score
It's not fair for me to properly defend a building against a player who revives 20 times. It completely discouraged me to keep fighting.
Yes it can be discouragin if you deffend it alone .

zee zee

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Omen Apparition
Clan
Legendary Berserkers
Yes it can be discouragin if you deffend it alone .
understand that even if there would only be 1 person attacking a gate and plenty of defenders, it would be a continuous threat to the defenders because he would still be able to steal the gate using kits+sc, and the threat goes larger the more kits the person uses.

i know this becaue I too use kits to steal gates vs 3-4 people

(note that the gate as mentioned would continue draining as defenders would usually have an allied clan drain the gate for them for the gate to be supplied to which clan their alliance would like it to be had by)

Last edited: