What's new

new dinosaur to join the dinosaur catalog (suggestion)

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
Hi guards, today I have a good suggestion that I've been working on for about a week. (still hopeful :giggle:)

today I'm going to suggest something new, an interesting dinosaur that in the future could be part of the game, as many players expect, and I really want you developers, managers and GMs to listen to these suggestions, after all, I've been working on new ideas for a while. for the future of the game.

"why did you choose this dinosaur soon to be a candidate to be a new dinosaur?": Simple, allosaurus, as well as carnotaurus, which is already in the game, are my favorite dinosaurs, which are also liked by many other players, and it would be interesting to balance the amount of carnivores, which is small compared to the amount of dear herbivores in the game. .

d3f2189cd92053b00f6db03f1579cf6ad7e40264r1-732-578v2_00-removebg-preview-1.pngALLOSAURUS (carnivorous class)

Allosaurus was a theropod lizard that lived at the end of the Jurassic period, its main features were its snout, which slightly resembles an arrow, and its serrated teeth curved towards the inside of the mouth.

here are the models I made, simplified, approximated to the cartoon style of the game (it took a lot of work :sweatgrinning:)

Allosaurus Lvl 1-4: Screenshot_199.png

Allosaurus Lvl 5-9:

Screenshot_200.png

Allosaurus Lvl 10-14:

Screenshot_201.png

Allosaurus Lvl 15-19:

Screenshot_202.png

Allosaurus Lvl 20-55:

Screenshot_206.png

anyway, many players, like me, complained about the absence that developers have been taking in some forums, but that can't stop us from making the community have the strength to reinforce these ideas for our dear game, which for a future, no matter what time, make the game grow. It's enough for developers, managers and GMs to do their part in the communication issue. (It is what I think!)

greetings, even.

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
there are a shit ton of dinosaurs that can be added. for example deinosuchus, he could have 2 bite attacks, his first could be a lunge attack to slow the opponent (potentially counter coelo?) and his 2nd could have a bleeding effect as it would theoritically remove one of a dino limbs or it could have different effects idk but the thing is they dont care bruh the game has been on for so many years and all we have is the anky which noone uses because its shit

mikecxc1

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Mikecx1
Clan
None
I think if they would start to actually add something , the first thing should be a little more customization because everyone likes that right? I think the dinosaur evolution from 20 to 55 being the same is kind of boring in my personal opinion and if you don't give the player more motivation to see how " modified " his dinosaur can get then what's the point of the grind

FwtisTz

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Natsu_Dragneel
Clan
Legends
I think if they would start to actually add something , the first thing should be a little more customization because everyone likes that right? I think the dinosaur evolution from 20 to 55 being the same is kind of boring in my personal opinion and if you don't give the player more motivation to see how " modified " his dinosaur can get then what's the point of the grind
i always thought of this too but i think the way those dinosaurs are now it would look too unreal to add appearence changes but if made correctly it could make something good but this is the least of our concern now. we need more variety

mikecxc1

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Mikecx1
Clan
None
i always thought of this too but i think the way those dinosaurs are now it would look too unreal to add appearence changes but if made correctly it could make something good but this is the least of our concern now. we need more variety

Yes. You are correct , but the way the game is made , it goes down that path , for me it doesn't really need to be real , it just need to be put into place , like the spikes on the carno that get out of its head , or the way they get fatter and bigger than other dinos .

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
I really like these ideas. but alternating the suggested dinosaur, I don't know if it's a good idea.. :sweatgrinning:

I think focus on asking just one dinosaur, developers can listen to the community, if you know what I mean, in my case, I would like it to be the allosaurus because I love this dinosaur, and I'm working to post other topics about it here on the forum, what do you think?

mikecxc1

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Mikecx1
Clan
None
I really like these ideas. but alternating the suggested dinosaur, I don't know if it's a good idea.. :sweatgrinning:

I think focus on asking just one dinosaur, developers can listen to the community, if you know what I mean, in my case, I would like it to be the allosaurus because I love this dinosaur, and I'm working to post other topics about it here on the forum, what do you think?

Yes , this is true , I was just stating out my opinion about customization , but yes , in the first place , we need something little from the developers so we know they didn't forget about us entirely , I think allosaurus would be a great addition to the game and would bring more new players to it .

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
right now dinos change look at 1-20 lvls, afer every lvl till 20. what i think could be changed that dinos would change their look every 2-3 lvls, so it would get that final dino look would be seen only after 40 lvl

Gugster74

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Iriney Noxy
Clan
therevolution
bom eu achei melhor esse dino o spinossauro acho que esse dino e um dos melhores dino não so como carnivoro mas também dentro do game queria que vcs pudessem dar uma sugestão em relação aos novos dinos que nós tanto esperam na minha opinião quando lançarem o novo 65 o 75 n sei rss queria que vcs me falassem se essa minha sugestão está boa em relação a esse dino.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
The day the developers have a dinosaur in mind, I think it would be better to do a poll because there is a lot of debate as to which dinosaur might be next.

Some want the allosaurus, others spinosaurus and ceratosaurus

Last edited:

Geder

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Butelka Whiskey
Clan
YNW / VodkaTeam / Silver Bullet
It looks like rex in poor version like for gove or sth