DalekRaptor

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
DalekRaptor
Clan
Mesozoic Masters
@Alewx the vitality clothes need a readjustment due the change to the implant, a full seth of vitality clothes just give 5022 and now vitality implant 13328. If they stay like that then would be a nerf to them.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
We just tested the mentioned configs and indeed the brachi manages to beat trex easily due to the single reflect module. we will work on that.
But is that supposed to be the function of the dino reflection technology, defend yourself from those who attack you melee, are they going to nerf you just for that? I totally disagree.

Pleiadian

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Rembrandt.
Clan
-
But is that supposed to be the function of the dino reflection technology, defend yourself from those who attack you melee, are they going to nerf you just for that? I totally disagree.
I assume it would be nerfed for the Brachi only.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I assume it would be nerfed for the Brachi only.
but why only for brachy ????

They still don't understand the principle behind the "TANK role" in any game.
The function of that role is to go forward and absorb damage, not lose 1v1. You always have to be up front and prevent damage combos from reaching dinos with less life, that is the sacred function of every tank in any moderately good game. Here the only thing they are doing is nerfing him constantly so that the rex can beat him, it is not fair. So remove the name "tank" from it, since it will not be a tank if it loses 1v1 against the dino with less defense; hp..

And if you are afraid of a team fight with two brachys... it is very simple, the damage per minute that the brachys do is much less than any other combination of dinos, always, it will not be a problem for two rex to kill two brachys as long as focus is done.

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-

The function of that role is to go forward and absorb damage, not lose 1v1. You always have to be up front and prevent damage combos from reaching dinos with less life, that is the sacred function of every tank in any moderately good game. Here the only thing they are doing is nerfing him constantly so that the rex can beat him, it is not fair. So remove the name "tank" from it, since it will not be a tank if it loses 1v1 against the dino with less defense; hp..

And if you are afraid of a team fight with two brachys... it is very simple, the damage per minute that the brachys do is much less than any other combination of dinos, always, it will not be a problem for two rex to kill two brachys as long as focus is done.
The role of tank means wearing it down should take longer than other dinos in 1v1, not a brick wall that needs 2-3 players to defeat it. If the latter happens, brachi will become overpowered and lead to everyone using it for any pvp. This would defeat the entire purpose of the balancing.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Okay, if you disagree with me so much, I will limit myself to reporting bugs and not commenting on the balance :cheeky:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I guess dino reflection effect will be nerfed overall what I kind of don't like, but since it's the reason why damagers lose vs tankers then it should be done.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Okay, if you disagree with me so much, I will limit myself to reporting bugs and not commenting on the balance :cheeky:
People just disagree about what you are telling about tankers, the rest is fine I think.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I guess dino reflection effect will be nerfed overall what I kind of don't like, but since it's the reason why damagers lose vs tankers then it should be done.
If you nerf, I reflected, how do you hope to save yourself from a rex? Does it take into account that dino reflection and weapon reflection are unlocked at lvl +53? So the rex will now win melee and ranged? They already ruined precision, they will continue to ruin more implants and techs

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
I know, we better eliminate all the dinos and leave only t-rex!

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
let's eliminate all implants and technos that counter t-rex

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan

the tank’s function is to withstand damage for a long time, not be invincible at x1 :facepalm:

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Okay okay, I calm down and reflect on everything that was said, I buy them the idea that the brachy is a dino that stays alive for a long time. Now if you modify dino reflect you will completely modify the builds of other dinosaurs, you will end up affecting the rest of the game.:facepalm:

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
If you nerf, I reflected, how do you hope to save yourself from a rex? Does it take into account that dino reflection and weapon reflection are unlocked at lvl +53? So the rex will now win melee and ranged? They already ruined precision, they will continue to ruin more implants and techs
I think you still will be able to kill damager using tank, if damager has only things to counter far range and tank has things for close range pvp and opposite. There shouldn't be any combo for tankers which would be good for all situations, same about other classes, thats the point of balance.

- Y A H I R-

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
-I- Y A H I R 44 -I-
Clan
Demons Hunters
Eu digo reduza o dano ao braquinho e um pouco de vida, é invencível, que o braquinho pode ser morto 1v1 mas que dura muito tempo vivo 2-3 minutos

Yo digo que baje el daño al brachy y un poco de vida, es invencible, que el brachy se puede matar 1v1 pero que dura mucho tiempo vivo 2-3 minutos

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Atm it is without counterpart and unbeatable, once someone uses it the damagedealers just can not win in their actual role.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Changes for Testing:
  • PVE is now enabled to be tested.
  • Forced 1vs1 is still in place and also works for PVE

Update 978
  • Powershot skill extended cooldown reduced from 20 to 12 seconds
  • Firedetonator skill extended cooldown increased from 8 to 20 seconds
  • Speed from endurance attribute reduced by about 25%
  • Strength distributioncurve changed to provide more strength towards damagedealers
  • Vitality distribution via customizationitems adjusted
  • Dinodamage reflect statuseffect strenght reduced by 50%
  • Improved and fixed an issue on position sync between server/client (WIP)
    • This will help to Improved responsivness for skill buttons in relation to speed and distance to target.
  • Auto attack button in skillbar now reflects combat situation:
    • "No target selected" background image state
    • Three different background image states for signalling range to selected target
      • Out of weapon range
      • In weapon attack range
      • In dinosaur attack range
    • "Ring" displays both target selection and combat active/inactive state
      • No target selected (out of combat/in-combat)
      • Target selected, attack not activated (out of combat/in-combat)
      • Target selected and attack activated (in-combat only)

Last edited by a moderator:

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
The pve is great, but there are details like:

-The wound of the T-Rex (Mob and Bandits) is exaggerated.

-Dinosaur tanks, they don't really feel like tanks. (I used a brachy against a simlodon, the smilodon managed to bring me down almost 65% life, and that only uses defense implants.

-Some Mobs cause a lot of damage.

But overall, pve seems fine to me. I think that by using power-ups we could solve the problem of hunting much better.

NAM

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
..PrincessCarolyn..
Clan
-FrontLine-
Partly I have no complaints about the PVE itself
I mean I still don't get used to the idea of just being able to do damage using dino or weapon and not both simultaneously or the extra rising only when taking damage from another player/animal.
But something that really bothered me in a way that I cannot ignore was the decrease in the resistance of our dinos
I mean, now using the resistance implant we have the same speed as the normal state of our dinosaurs currently moving in the game, which already hinders some things because it is slower to certain missions, for example. And so we make use of the resistance implant, to get faster than the ''normal'' state. In the test, without the implant, the dinosaurs walk in slow motion, as when we are attacked while using a resistance or stability implant.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
I like a lot the new visualization of auto attack button in skillbar.

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
For me walking/running speed is fine, I guess in this way there will be less asynchronization when you try to use skills while running, there won't be at all or at least almost no situations like skills are available, but can't be used.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
some things still need to be adjusted in the pve.

dinos that are not melee combat take a long time to kill animals, especially tank dinos.

smilodon has a lot of damage.

bleeding from the rex bandit is very strong.

and it also happened that sometimes the bandits would away from me to attack from afar, and ended up climbing and crossing the mountains.

I don't know if players will like this decrease in the resistance of all dinos, they all seem so slow and heavy, maybe it's something to get used to, I don't know.

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
some things still need to be adjusted in the pve.

dinos that are not melee combat take a long time to kill animals, especially tank dinos.

smilodon has a lot of damage.

bleeding from the rex bandit is very strong.

and it also happened that sometimes the bandits would away from me to attack from afar, and ended up climbing and crossing the mountains.

I don't know if players will like this decrease in the resistance of all dinos, they all seem so slow and heavy, maybe it's something to get used to, I don't know.
Bleeding of normal rex is Very strong too*

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
ended up climbing and crossing the mountains.
It's bug I think

It's called endurance. People name things correctly, if you don', it's hard to understand what you are talking about ;d

istencsaszar

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Odin.
Clan
-
After the new update everything feels painfully slow. What was the purpose of this endurance nerf? It seemed fine so far, and i feel like this would make wars boring. Also, getting close to ranged players(especially coelo+pm) seem to have become a bit too difficult, especially if they use freeze. Tried using freeze+cold resistance against them, but it didn't really help. They/I often manage to win with 75% or more hp while using coelo+pm.

The pve on the other hand feels adequate and fairly balanced for a first time test. Although this might not be the case when bandits will attack in pairs. Smilodon's damage might be a bit too high for non rex players. The bandit AI seems a bit pointless, they are easier to kill in ranged combat than in close and sometimes they walk over mountains.

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
with dinoreflect's nerf they completely ruined my carnotaurus :cry:

Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
too abusive the nerf to dino reflect, is practically a techno that does not work. and it is one of the most difficult to unlock. Thanks for that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.