Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Hello,

You need to send a ticket to Support if you would like to delete your account. Such issues are not handled on forum.
Please click Here to visit the Support Desk.
Once there, Click "Get Help" > "I need help with my game account" > "I want to change my account email and password".
Fill in the subject, select your server, enter your avatar name and all the relevant details that you have about the account. Please make sure to have all the evidences required to prove the ownership of the account.

Best Regards,
Enix

Dyolf

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
Wheatbread233
Clan
-freedom fighters-
I created another account, and i'm scared my main account might get banned. Is there any way i can delete the second one without punishment to my first one?

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
I created another account, and i'm scared my main account might get banned. Is there any way i can delete the second one without punishment to my first one?
I too need help with this problem

Edy V. Ice

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Edy V. Ice
Clan
Infested Roses
why restart the character in the game?

yes, having 2 accounts on the same server can be banned, as it is against the rules.

Cobra

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
- Cobra -
Clan
Asian Fighter
why restart the character in the game?

yes, having 2 accounts on the same server can be banned, as it is against the rules.
Umm because u lost your main account?

Edy V. Ice

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Edy V. Ice
Clan
Infested Roses
Below is a player conduct guide created by GM Highway and another on account sharing by GM Faye

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Hello,

As explained in our game's CoC, having multiple accounts are not allowed in any circumstances. The player involved in such violations will be penalized as per policy. So it is highly recommended that everyone should follow the game rules to avoid any inconvenience. You can also contact support team for the guidance related to the subject matter.

regards,
Orrire.

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
Hello,

As explained in our game's CoC, having multiple accounts are not allowed in any circumstances. The player involved in such violations will be penalized as per policy. So it is highly recommended that everyone should follow the game rules to avoid any inconvenience. You can also contact support team for the guidance related to the subject matter.

regards,
Orrire.
trade.png