What's new

Your Opinion Matters..

How much are you interested in a GM-organized PVP event, offering prizes for the winners

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
I'm all in for fairness but we disagree. What's abnormal clicking speed anyways, each person's clicking speed varies from person to person and some ppl got better gaming mouse and top notch internet and high tech gaming pc so what's their fault if they have very good clicks and naturally fast???

Please cut it dude. Theres no player the same as another players capabilities.
alr you absolute scrub noone who in their right mind can click within a less than a second xddd even if they can they're not gonna be using that skill for a dead game like ds dont you think? either way you're so ironic for even saying this, when i ask you to prove how legit YOU are (showing your active programs which should ONLY be ds) you refuse, you just ignore it basicly saying youre guilty of using autos :D

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
-NkSF-
Nah I just got better gaming pc and mouse with excellent WiFi and a nice low ping and some players are naturally fast with their hands no joke.
💀 What's wrong with that dude
Whats your fps then? xD

XAragornX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Xx Aragorn xX
Clan
GONDOR
He couldnt for 1 y fight current time as rex and rn he has Faster battlecry

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
EUROPE IV LEGENDS
ara we both know where his left hand usually is
Practice makes perfect and I'm arguably one of the greatest eu4 pvpers in history stepping in this event..... Good god.AddText_09-09-05.42.00.jpg

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
Fire Glob
Clan
clanless
Imagine working hard for months to make set for pvps in server then another newbie comes to PvP u with full set which he never worked hard for? Nop.

We need it to be in our servers than ptr.
If devs do like you say here not only they will drastically decrease the amount of the participants (since most of players have max q7 or q5 sets, which are ok for war scenarios but against q10 set in pvp where you also need to have some sort of luck along with skills is a no match) but also they will make community overall feel bad - as if this competition is only for "better ones".

Don't get me wrong here, like ok I get it you worked hard and spent a lot of money for your q10 set and thats totally fine since it's your business, but honestly 90% of all players that have q10 sets on live servers are either bought acconouts or opened them in Argentina/Turkey IPs for cheaper gold coins.

The game is already strongly P2W and that's fine also as long as devs provide us satisfying content and updates.

Therefore at least in my opinion this competition should be held on ptr where everyone has equal rights to win. I dont understand why are you concerned about new players tbh, as you said they now little about how pvp works in this game so they shouldn't be a threat for you if you intend on winning first prize.

We play the game to have fun (I'm not talking about ill addiction) so let everyone enjoy it on equal rights.

If you are still feeling bad about the topic of q10 clothes in live servers - you are already highly benefitted from it - it gives you better chances on claiming and reclaiming buildings and also it gives u huge boost for hunting.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
If devs do like you say here not only they will drastically decrease the amount of the participants (since most of players have max q7 or q5 sets, which are ok for war scenarios but against q10 set in pvp where you also need to have some sort of luck along with skills is a no match) but also they will make community overall feel bad - as if this competition is only for "better ones".

Don't get me wrong here, like ok I get it you worked hard and spent a lot of money for your q10 set and thats totally fine since it's your business, but honestly 90% of all players that have q10 sets on live servers are either bought acconouts or opened them in Argentina/Turkey IPs for cheaper gold coins.

The game is already strongly P2W and that's fine also as long as devs provide us satisfying content and updates.

Therefore at least in my opinion this competition should be held on ptr where everyone has equal rights to win. I dont understand why are you concerned about new players tbh, as you said they now little about how pvp works in this game so they shouldn't be a threat for you if you intend on winning first prize.

We play the game to have fun (I'm not talking about ill addiction) so let everyone enjoy it on equal rights.

If you are still feeling bad about the topic of q10 clothes in live servers - you are already highly benefitted from it - it gives you better chances on claiming and reclaiming buildings and also it gives u huge boost for hunting.
honestly, 10q doesn't really affect pvp that much, it's more influenced by the fact that you or your opponent will be evaded, I'm from a whole series of skills (let's remember how it was when your 4-5 skills went nowhere), fortunately now we have counter against it, as well as critics who go nowhere they did not disappear, there is a similar situation here that with evasions, the one who is more lucky wins usually, of course, the pvp master will win the fight even if luck is not on his side, provided that the opponent plays much worse in pvp. anyway, in pvp, the best Dino pachy, no matter who brags about his skill level, but if it's a pvp master on pachy, you'll lose 90% of the time, he can just run away during the battle and change his pm to sst, forcing you to change imp too, from which such a master will Run even further because he's really just a coward to lose PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.