aurelio

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
DarkLife.
Clan
Shadow Entity
Well why we dont take the old maps again+have the oportunity to teleport with higher Dino Dollars Payment,so we can see peoples in game more.
Now peoples just go with teleport without even chek the map or explore not even abale to see other peoples because even in hunting when low levels or something they just see theirselves and the animals they hunt nothing else so they get bored.
We can see peoples most at big levels but even that we have to cross big lines or teleport to see eachother more,i mean we would like to see peoples stay online and have our old Dino Storm Gameplay that peoples need to stay online protect their gates and suply so peoples was every were and not only in one map in high levels in top of map and the other maps or anything just be dead.
I guess u can understand and find the old files of game and remake them + with teleports that will cost x2 more expensive than now but also the ability to go threw maps easy and have fun around seeing ppls on their gates like the old days.
It was a great expirience and u know that was making us happy i would like to see a big vote for this so we can have our fun again and thats makes us happy and also that makes u achive more and bring ur Top1 game inside 2021 also that will make a big comeback and why not.
Much Love to u guys and i hope u can accept and make maybe a small disgusion about that and not let it pass.Some of us know that developing is not easy or something u can handle in game that loads in browse but we would like have some fun again and be happy without only teleport to places and lose all that magic maps and comunity in corner spaces every day.

For. Dino Storm Developers
Yours DarkLife.

Attachments

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
I think that opening maps is what developers are gonna do after the balance update is 100% complete.
I wish bro i wish. Tbh it wouldnt hurt to just ctrl Z