What's new

Why does this forum lack activity?

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
Dino Storm has thousands (perhaps a millon) of players who speak English, yet this forum is almost inactive. I've played other games with fewer players (~200-300) and more forum activity. Had I not been banned from either those games or their forums for butting heads with players or moderators, I probably wouldn't have found this game on mmobomb.

How did you find Dino Storm?

RexDude

Reaction score
Actually i found Dino Storm in a kind of an odd way.

A year ago, i was flipping pages of Armor Games and was ultra bored. Page after page, finally i flipped my last page and saw a game called Dino Storm. I got curious and interested since i loved and knew something about dinosaurs as well. I clicked it and saw a picture of Centrosaurus and Carnotarus fighting each other with people sitting on their back and shooting each other. Those days, my internet was as slow as a snail so i gave up all my hope when i noticed it was a 3d game and would need some internet speed to work. But i signed up just to show my love for dinosaurs.

Time passed by and slowly but surely, i totally forgot about Dino Storm. A year later i was ultra bored again and was flipping through pages of a gaming website again. I noticed a game called Dino Storm. This game looked oddly familiar so i clicked it. I was bombed with surprise as i remembered it was the same game i tried ages ago. Then i logged in since my internet was a little good these days and saw the world of Dino Storm and got excited as hell...

You know what the remaining story is don't ya? ;)

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
~bumpers

I visited some forums of games I used to play years ago and they're still active...
I wish this forum was bustling!

penultama

Reaction score
Pulp Fiction said:
~bumpers

I visited some forums of games I used to play years ago and they're still active...
I wish this forum was bustling!
I know right. But it`s not such a fancy game I would say. I know some games have like over 30 new threads everyday on their forum.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
It is Facebook's fault that this forum lacks activity :mad:
I can't use Facebook without my lady's permission, and she keeps saying "absolutely not". :cry:

RexDude

Reaction score
I might sound the weirdest man in the word after saying this but still Pulp not everyone likes Facebook. Believe me i hate it. Sometimes i visit the facebook page of DS and see thousands and thousands of noob comments requesting for a code of 60 rubies or 90 tapaz or sometimes even asking how to get a new dino.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
Yea, I've noticed that also RexDude... but I wasn't talking about the official Dino Storm Facebook... I was talking about the DS Facebook group(s).

RexDude

Reaction score
What do you mean by DS Groups? Like clan groups?

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
Fan pages I believe they're called... I haven't logged into FB since 2010, so I don't remember much

arachyd

Reaction score
I think a lot of people are simply unaware of this forum. I played for a few months before I realized when people said forum they were not talking about fb, which I never really use much. It is not well-advertised so I bring it up in chat as often as I can.

ARIDER

Reaction score
I check it everyday. The problem is that the game doesn't post forum hints so players will never know, heck if there where more people on this forum they would move their lazy ass and help people here

arachyd

Reaction score
That is not necessarily true. When I played I was always pointing people to the forum but they either did not bother or they read only, never post anything.

ARIDER

Reaction score
Thats weird, like pulp said, i know some games with clans and those clan (10-200) members post more on their forum than this one.

arachyd

Reaction score
There were definitely some clashes. Tickets were sent to support. The instances I know of were handled. Details of them would not be appropriate to discuss in the forum.

polerberr

Reaction score
I know it's kind of weird for a new person to post on a forum topic that's been dead about 3 months... But jeez if this isn't the first thing I thought when I first checked out this forum.

I started playing only a few days ago, and I always like to try to integrate myself into the community of a game by visiting the forums. Unless I'm blind, I haven't even found a place to properly introduce myself. :(

But seriously this is a pretty sweet game and I'd love to get to know some people that play it too, are there other places to go or is this forum just active enough?