vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Hello everyone, some of you know me as whales. Today I want to talk about my experience while playing this game for 6 years. It all started in 2016 of june when I first discovered Dinostorm, at first glance the game struck me as a weird game. I found myself in a desert with nobody around but a few quest dialogue. After 15 minutes of playing and walking around I found myself uninterested in the game and left it. Fast forward 2 years later, I came back to give the game a second chance. This time I appeared in Dino Ville and walked around the map till I came to the center. My second experience at the game was shockingly different from the first as I could see people with different dinosaurs walking around busily going from the shop to the warehouse. It was more interesting than when I first came to a barren desert. This got me a bit hooked up on the game and I leveled up and farmed the animals. I found myself killing monster of the same level as me without daring to go too far from my level zone. At that time I had no knowledge about how the game functioned apart from being able to kill animals and doing quest from NPCs. For a few months I killed monsters of the same level as me and during this time I noticed that the people who were previously the same level as me were already way ahead of me by 10 or so levels. I found it weird since I was playing quite regularly everyday. One day I went and started talking to them and asked them how they were able to upgrade their items so quickly and that is when I found out about getting more loot while hunting higher level animals. I did so and quickly learned that the difference in level made them much stronger than me. I died a lot especially to coels because they would stun and slow me to death but it didn't discourage me as I was quickly learning how to fight them and it was fun to learn new things and test them. During that time I even learned how to use the hammer to fight up to 12 smilodons at once using the old hammer ability to agro up to 12ish monsters that was my first time making a specialized farming technique and I was quite proud of it since no one knew how to do it. Fast forward 3 months later, I first enter cold claw valley and fought the bandits only to find myself dead in a few seconds from the assault of multiple mobs. The people who were ahead of me in experience were now only ahead by 2-3 levels and I met them again in cold claw valley. I again asked them how they were able to farm in this area because it was so difficult and I kept dying to multiple attackers. They taught me about the method of sticking to walls and object so that only 1 bandit would attack at a time. With this new knowledge in mind I kept advancing through CCV at a rapid pace. When I reached about level 40 was when I joined my first clan. So far I had been without a clan and was peacefully enjoying the game. As I interacted with my new friends, I acquired even more knowledge about the game; I learned about gates and what their purpose were. I was curious but I wasn't too interested as I had made it to level 40 without even knowing what gates were really for. I told myself I would check it out when I reached higher levels. Fast forward to level 55, I have just created and perfectionated the claw farming technique as well as a method to reach level 55 in just 2 weeks. Shortly after I started getting more in depths into clan wars and the hidden means. Such as people moving from servers to servers to help their allies from other server. So naturally I started propagating my knowledge with others and quickly learned more about the different servers/alliance and system of this game. I learned about the dark side of the game as well such as the plague known as Multi accounting, account sharing, account selling that are slowly destroying this game. My first impression was that this was unfair and only my enemy did it. I was enraged about it but later found out even my own allies did it as well as a good majority of the player base of this game. It was a whole organization of people working for profits by abusing this beautiful game. My first plan was to destroy all of them so I searched and experimented for a method to try and stop them. I released the first full proof method of banning cheaters but no one ever took me seriously to stop RWT, in fact I had just created one of the tool that cause major toxicity in this game. People were getting banned left and right dozens of accounts were disappearing every months. At this point I had already forgotten the beauty of this game and had given up. The game no longer looked beautiful to me, all the knowledge I had acquired was now useless as I had caused many bug fixes that made the game unplayable and unfun for new players. I help get rid of 3 game breaking mechanics, In the beginning I though I was doing the right thing but turns out I was wrong again. Those exploits actually made the game fun for myself but were considered as exploit. So I gave in and started cheating, I made a macro that would automatically kill, collect and sort loot, I made macros that would check which enemy was online and message me their name, I made macros to sell fame, macros to open and help me play on 3-4 accounts at a time, I made many alternate accounts to drain out of frustration and I made cheap store accounts such as Br and Tr. I had nothing more to learn from this game that seemed to be abandoned. I kept on losing hope and took a break for 8 months. Then I came back after hearing about the planned updates, I saw hope at first and tried to fight the cheaters again but this time without cheating myself. I earned my rex with my allies help and once again enjoyed the game for a short moment. Unfortunately the cheaters were quick to adapt and became stronger and I once again lost hope but not completely. I lost hope of fighting the cheaters but I gain hope in being able to enjoy the game without fighting for fame and talking with my friend, I started enjoying teaching my friends how to become better at PVP so that we could have more fun together but as we grew I against started to see that the game advancement was very slow. The events are always the same, boring, without joy and lonely. The only event I still liked at that point was valentine event since it made fighting more fun and it allowed me to try new combination of gears that would allow me to tank and fight multiple monstrous monsters at the same time. Even fighting 1 v 3 , 1 v 5 was do able and fun. After fighting for years this little joy I had became a grueling task void of fun and now we are at this point were I decided to quit this game. I tried quitting several time but I would always be back because of past memories but even that started to disappear and in the end only 99% of bad memories remained while only 1% of good memories is left. I have decided today to leave my story behind and the reason of my departure. I had fun playing this game, thanks to everyone that was there for me and played with me. Today I will be free for good.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
I know I could have sold my account for a quick buck but till the end I will be against RWT and the things that destroy this game.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
bro couldnt you stay just some longer and experience pt.3? :C why now?!

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Hello everyone, some of you know me as whales. Today I want to talk about my experience while playing this game for 6 years. It all started in 2016 of june when I first discovered Dinostorm, at first glance the game struck me as a weird game. I found myself in a desert with nobody around but a few quest dialogue. After 15 minutes of playing and walking around I found myself uninterested in the game and left it. Fast forward 2 years later, I came back to give the game a second chance. This time I appeared in Dino Ville and walked around the map till I came to the center. My second experience at the game was shockingly different from the first as I could see people with different dinosaurs walking around busily going from the shop to the warehouse. It was more interesting than when I first came to a barren desert. This got me a bit hooked up on the game and I leveled up and farmed the animals. I found myself killing monster of the same level as me without daring to go too far from my level zone. At that time I had no knowledge about how the game functioned apart from being able to kill animals and doing quest from NPCs. For a few months I killed monsters of the same level as me and during this time I noticed that the people who were previously the same level as me were already way ahead of me by 10 or so levels. I found it weird since I was playing quite regularly everyday. One day I went and started talking to them and asked them how they were able to upgrade their items so quickly and that is when I found out about getting more loot while hunting higher level animals. I did so and quickly learned that the difference in level made them much stronger than me. I died a lot especially to coels because they would stun and slow me to death but it didn't discourage me as I was quickly learning how to fight them and it was fun to learn new things and test them. During that time I even learned how to use the hammer to fight up to 12 smilodons at once using the old hammer ability to agro up to 12ish monsters that was my first time making a specialized farming technique and I was quite proud of it since no one knew how to do it. Fast forward 3 months later, I first enter cold claw valley and fought the bandits only to find myself dead in a few seconds from the assault of multiple mobs. The people who were ahead of me in experience were now only ahead by 2-3 levels and I met them again in cold claw valley. I again asked them how they were able to farm in this area because it was so difficult and I kept dying to multiple attackers. They taught me about the method of sticking to walls and object so that only 1 bandit would attack at a time. With this new knowledge in mind I kept advancing through CCV at a rapid pace. When I reached about level 40 was when I joined my first clan. So far I had been without a clan and was peacefully enjoying the game. As I interacted with my new friends, I acquired even more knowledge about the game; I learned about gates and what their purpose were. I was curious but I wasn't too interested as I had made it to level 40 without even knowing what gates were really for. I told myself I would check it out when I reached higher levels. Fast forward to level 55, I have just created and perfectionated the claw farming technique as well as a method to reach level 55 in just 2 weeks. Shortly after I started getting more in depths into clan wars and the hidden means. Such as people moving from servers to servers to help their allies from other server. So naturally I started propagating my knowledge with others and quickly learned more about the different servers/alliance and system of this game. I learned about the dark side of the game as well such as the plague known as Multi accounting, account sharing, account selling that are slowly destroying this game. My first impression was that this was unfair and only my enemy did it. I was enraged about it but later found out even my own allies did it as well as a good majority of the player base of this game. It was a whole organization of people working for profits by abusing this beautiful game. My first plan was to destroy all of them so I searched and experimented for a method to try and stop them. I released the first full proof method of banning cheaters but no one ever took me seriously to stop RWT, in fact I had just created one of the tool that cause major toxicity in this game. People were getting banned left and right dozens of accounts were disappearing every months. At this point I had already forgotten the beauty of this game and had given up. The game no longer looked beautiful to me, all the knowledge I had acquired was now useless as I had caused many bug fixes that made the game unplayable and unfun for new players. I help get rid of 3 game breaking mechanics, In the beginning I though I was doing the right thing but turns out I was wrong again. Those exploits actually made the game fun for myself but were considered as exploit. So I gave in and started cheating, I made a macro that would automatically kill, collect and sort loot, I made macros that would check which enemy was online and message me their name, I made macros to sell fame, macros to open and help me play on 3-4 accounts at a time, I made many alternate accounts to drain out of frustration and I made cheap store accounts such as Br and Tr. I had nothing more to learn from this game that seemed to be abandoned. I kept on losing hope and took a break for 8 months. Then I came back after hearing about the planned updates, I saw hope at first and tried to fight the cheaters again but this time without cheating myself. I earned my rex with my allies help and once again enjoyed the game for a short moment. Unfortunately the cheaters were quick to adapt and became stronger and I once again lost hope but not completely. I lost hope of fighting the cheaters but I gain hope in being able to enjoy the game without fighting for fame and talking with my friend, I started enjoying teaching my friends how to become better at PVP so that we could have more fun together but as we grew I against started to see that the game advancement was very slow. The events are always the same, boring, without joy and lonely. The only event I still liked at that point was valentine event since it made fighting more fun and it allowed me to try new combination of gears that would allow me to tank and fight multiple monstrous monsters at the same time. Even fighting 1 v 3 , 1 v 5 was do able and fun. After fighting for years this little joy I had became a grueling task void of fun and now we are at this point were I decided to quit this game. I tried quitting several time but I would always be back because of past memories but even that started to disappear and in the end only 99% of bad memories remained while only 1% of good memories is left. I have decided today to leave my story behind and the reason of my departure. I had fun playing this game, thanks to everyone that was there for me and played with me. Today I will be free for good.
Take care, maybe ull come back someday.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Dear Whales,
you've been a very fun person and even if i didn't have the chance to meet you ingame, i can only immagine the amazing influence you've been. You have given us many advices and many ideas on how to improve the/in the game. I find it very sad you have chosen to leave now that we are more close than ever to a fresh 2nd revival of the game. What i respect tho, is that you chose the path of honesty and braveness instead of just giving in the urges to sell the account to someone. I was crying as I was watching your video. I hope you find yourself good out there and enjoy your freedom mate. And dont worry we will preserve your legacy.

Until next time (maybe)
Best regards:giggle:
Eduard Berisha

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_
i thought this was about adding whales to the game😂 im not saying goodbye because i know you'll be back🙏

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
i thought this was about adding whales to the game😂 im not saying goodbye because i know you'll be back🙏
true, the dramatic ones always come back, those who really stop playing forever simply disappear without saying anything