What's new

WE WANT TRADING SYSTEM!!!

lyfreix

Reaction score
Me and some of my friends in dino storm want a trading system... to share items we have... sometimes my friend has some items that i have less for example rubies, at that time he can gave me few items from his inventory... also we can trade from others by giving the offer, for eg. if i have 30 emerald, and i want 10 rubies and someone wants 30 emerald, by trading items we can achieve our items as well as other players too... Please, it will benefit to all the players of dino storm... i hope that the dino storm team will provide this system soon!!!

penultama

Reaction score
I agree on you. But can you imagine a level 1 player using a lv 25 Centro. :eek: Anyway I doubt anyone would give away their Dino`s.

I Support your idea. :D but when it comes to implementing a trading system, well it`s not gonna be that simple.

If a trading system were to ever exist, then there has to be at least 2 different kinds of trading, namely:

1. Private trade - Trading or selling between specific friends or clan member either free or with a specific price that is easier to obtain than having to buy or farm.

2. Market trade - Selling items on public. Something like an international market where every player can sell their items on their "selling list" or buy from other players who are selling their items on their list.

Currently we only have one Market which is only useful for getting DD by selling farmed items, which is really lame and insufficient to meet a players need. :(

I hope to see some kind of an "international market" on Dinoville :p where we can search for an item on the market and see various prices and sellers and also having our own "limited selling list" where we can sell anything! Dinos, Shirts, implants, techs, Gold Coins also, or Dino dollars for Gold coins :p but I doubt it will happen because if we can buy GC with Dino dollars everyone would be farming their way.

Yes, there has to be a limit to every players selling list but you should be allowed to sell whatever. A limit like 30 items. If there was no limit, the market would be full of junk loots.

lyfreix

Reaction score
As you can see we want a trading system where we can give or ask to give only the items, not dinos or other things. From the point you gave about market trade, its a good idea, but simply if this kinda system starts all the players will start to make a business. There is already such thing exists like "Fredex" where we can by items by coin... But what i want for me and for all other players of dinostorm is just a system where we can give or ask to give items only.... I hope that this advice is taken seriously and make this thing happend!!!

ditheshthegreat

Reaction score
IM also supporting ur theme... it was nice...
to penultama...
yes there is some restriction is needed.. u said that a lvl one using lvl 25 centro...
we only think about the resource, like rubies,emrald,meat etc...
u have to think one also... it is a trading... if a lvl one have to buy a lvl 25 centro.. that person need a lot of rubies and also that guy have to give back some item that a trader want... sometimes the trader makes a big offer for him if it is for rubies :cool: :cool: .... :idea: may be we can make another thing is..a lvl one can only trade with lvl 1 - lvl 5... so he cant make that big deal in it.... sounds good i think huh :) ;)

arachyd

Reaction score
There would have to be a more open trade than just friend to friend. The potential for abuse is there with stronger players able to bully lower level players into trades they may not want. If it could be an open trade or auction where a player can advertise to all players that they want to trade for a certain thing or will put up something for bids that would be nice. Then again, I wonder how much gold I could get on bids for one of my t-rexes and just go buy another with amethysts? Think about how wrong that could go.

penultama

Reaction score
arachyd said:
Then again, I wonder how much gold I could get on bids for one of my t-rexes and just go buy another with amethysts? Think about how wrong that could go.
An open market is different than an auction. The seller is the one who sets a fixed price and when it is sold it is no longer returnable but he gets the amount of $ he sold an item for.
LOL...I would have no idea who would ever sell their Rex for amethysts :LOL: . Wasting all their hard work. But honestly, it is the players decision to sell at whatever price he or she wants. Well obviously private trades should have "reject" options.

arachyd

Reaction score
I didn't say sell it for amethysts. It only takes amethysts to buy another at lvl 20.

penultama

Reaction score
I didn't say sell it for amethysts. It only takes amethysts to buy another at lvl 20
Oh sorry my bet :oops: I also suddenly got mixed up between strong amethyst and nooby sapphire. I imagined "sapphire" instead when I saw the word "amethyst"
Sorry. :oops:

alex mobirds

Reaction score
i agree with everyone on here they should add a trading system so we can trade wiht other players it would help out a lot. and yes lvl 1 to lvl 5 trading and lvl 5 to lvl 10, and lvl 10 to lvl 15 and lvl 15 to lvl 20 and lvl 20 to lvl 25 tradin gwould really work out a lot

nick p

Reaction score
I like the idea of TRADE, maybe between clans and/or friends and by that I mean like "your clan members" , so say If I need rubys and a friend or clan member has lots we can setup a trade or they can just give it to u and it can also work with other things to like GOLD COINS OR DINO DOLLERS, CLOTHES, DINOS, WEPONS, IMPLANTS, TECH, AND THINGS TO SELL AT THE MARKET,and EMRALDS, RUBYS, TOPAZ and so on because it just gets way to hard to get most things plz consider :D

arachyd

Reaction score
Another game I play has a very good system for trading as well as auctioning items (if you aren't high lvl enough to use something you can buy it but not use it yet) and even giving things to your own clan. I think it works because that game has solved the problem with bullying so no one can be forced to give up items. That game takes a small (very small) fee for auctioning but not for trading and giving away items so the auction grew big and popular - I imagine with the small fees they make a good bit of $ and the players hardly notice. If ds ever gets the bullying under control they should start looking into allowing players to trade and auction items.