What's new

We need safe zone at spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

kibaginji

Reaction score
mobs are standing by spawn points and killing anybody who pops up there because they can. We need a circle of safety when we respawn. one were we cant attack or get hurt. This is so we have a chance to survive.

Sentior

Reaction score
You can always choose to respawn in Dinoville though, doesn't that solve the problem?

Associated1992

Reaction score
If I am dying from a battl, I can just go into a respawn point... That's not good.

You are taking the risk in Mokon and Goldfields. You can always spawn in DV like senitor said.

mjprogue

Reaction score
I agree the spawn points should be safe...only exception beign trying to attack one...that should open you up to hurting.

That said, I don't think you mean mobs are hitting you. I can't think of a single time I've been hit by a mob at a spawn point...players yes but never mobs.

So if you did mean mobs I think the situation is rare enough that it really doesn't need to be addressed.

medodido

Reaction score
Actually no i love goldfields so much but sometimes when i respawn at Davis i find lvl20 veteran bandits one hitting me from behind because it is right in the middle between lvl15 and lvl20 and this happens to me on a daily basis :cry:

arachyd

Reaction score
I have experienced lvl 20 mobs hitting me in gf when I was doing lvl 15 quests and had to spawn at Davis. There was no way to get my supplies I'd dropped and respawning was only getting me killed and making me drop more. I am an experienced player and I know how to deal with mobs but this could not be handled by me alone. I would not have gotten out of the situation with my hard-earned supplies if a higher level player had not helped distract the mob for me.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
I deleted my post with a screenshot of a level 20 bandit walking around Spawn Camp Davis, but I would like to +1 this (old-2012) suggestion... spawn camps should be safe with an invisible barrier which allows no incoming or outgoing attacks. Duelists and outlaws lose immunity...so if you own anything, mobs can kill you inside barriers... and outlaws don't deserve immunity. If you step out of the barrier and attack something, you lose immunity until you die and respawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.