Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
~= Volcanic Peaks =~

My idea for the next map would be a volcano themed one, considering how the maujak mountains exit looks, i think it would fit. The way there seems to be going up and up, it would make sense for a volcano to be at the top, especially looking at the order of how maps go.

= Looks =

The map would be a volcano themed map, where there is no sky but a bunch of volcano rock at to make it seem as if you are inside a volcano, the floor would also be made out of such rocks and usual rivers would be replaced by glowing molten lava instead, which you obviously cannot walk through.
It would also be a map with non-linear type of paths, with a few connections to each other (Since everything is level 55 anyway) via bridges, however walking through such bridges will damage you, so links would be a good idea if you want a combat advantage.

= Purpose =

Purpose of this map would to be a much expanded level 55 area, much bigger and with gates and mobs all around. Each area would not be seperated by levels like it is usually but by mob type instead as to make farming an easier and less tedious job, along with multiple n quite big smilo pits. It would also give more gates to own especially with the new update. Also, it would be quite a unique map compared to other ones since there would be no sky and it would be entirely closed off, besides the middle of course. Level 55 events could be put there as well, since there will be a lot of space.

= Quests =

A much higher reward along with a much higher challenge, quests would reward a slightly higher chance for GC and instead of XP would reward DDs.
Also a monstrous type of quests where it spawns a monstrous in the middle-ish area which would be considered a boss which would drop clothes and skins.

= Implant/Tech =

A new implant and a new tech themed around the map:

- Slag Infusion Tech -

Slag Infuion Tech would make each shot have a chance to give the 'Slag' status effect, it would work like burn's status effect of colt, however it would be a lot shorter and would do a lot less damage. Would work like freeze tech does but doing damage instead of slowing down.
Would have a droplet icon in the middle of the tech.

- Frozen Implant -

Frozen Implant would counter Slag Infusion Tech's status and it would lower lava's damage whenever you walk over the brigdes. The higher the level the faster Slag status effect wears off and the less damage you get from lava.
Would have chunks of ice surrounding the implant.​

- Francesca -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
- Francesca -
Clan
- Legends -
nuova mappa o nuovo livello.. sono troppo entusiasta che se ne parli e dell'idea anche se sono troppo curioso di sapere che tipo di ambiente sarà la nuova mappa, le missioni ecc. Non vedo l'ora 🤩🤩

- Francesca -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
- Francesca -
Clan
- Legends -
there isn't even a clue as to whether they will be there at least working or thinking, I'm too curious 😊😊

- Francesca -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_2
Main Char
- Francesca -
Clan
- Legends -
Sorry, I'll add my idea. You've seen systems that block some effects such as slowdown, roar, etc., but you've never seen a system or tech that blocks damage from bleeding or fire, or does it seem like it to me? 🤔🤔

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
@piotr50000009 Thank you for sharing your idea of the new map, I have shared it with the team but I am afraid that the new map will not be contented to level 55, it will attract more levels :censored:
I personally (and other people ik) think lvl 55 is enough as it is for now, no real reason to add it. I think adding a 55 lvl based map instead would be better, thanks for sharing

pauline

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
pluisje69
Clan
escapade
i am level 55 and have everything (imps, techs, weapons etc) on level 55 but i still want new levels and i know many more people who wants that

piotr50000009

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Deczeter
Clan
-
Also, this map suggestion wasn't meant to be about levels, it was meant to be about making a whole seperate end-game map for high levels to upgrade etc, would also help with wars and pvp things related too since DDs would be easier to get. Also the issue with 55 areas barely spawning needed things, which usually ends up not being enough for everybody.