What's new

urgent help

akuadvi

Reaction score
Agility and recovery implants are said to be good for war, but i seem to have more health left when i use strength imlant. Why does this happen?

Ludiiicrous

Reaction score
Strength does what it's meant to do, but it doesn't give you more health. It makes you a lot more difficult to kill. That might be the answer to your confusion.

akuadvi

Reaction score
so doesn'nt that make strength better than both recovery and agility for duels?

arachyd

Reaction score
You have to consider the dino you're using. For example, agility is awesome for pachy which has agility as one of it's main attributes. It makes it dodge like crazy. If strength is working better for you it may be because you are killing your opponent faster than he/she can damage you and it works better with your dino.

Light_Dragon

Reaction score
Every implants and techs are unique and no ones the best .It depends on what type of dino you use.

Agility implant dodges attack and so you get less damage. It is the best friend of Pachycephalosaurus. Armor implant is brother of agility as the both makes you get less damage

Recovery helps you heal fast. It is good as we need to heal a lot. But it might not it help you when you kill animals/dinos higher level than you.That is why most of level 40 players use it.

Strength implant makes you a lot more difficult to kill.

If you want to know what strength really does :-

just put these combination:
1) any implant (all other than strength)
2)armor
3)agility
and then attack animals/dinos
and then replace you implant with the combination below

1)Strength
2)any implant(all other than armor and agility)
3)any implant(all other than armor and agility)
and now attack animals/dinos
you will know the difference

The difference is using 1st combination you will get least damage but it will take little time to kill animals, but using 2nd combination you will loose heath fasster(compared with 1st combination) but you will be able to kill animals fast

akuadvi

Reaction score
so wat combination of implants for brachiosaurus is good for duels?

Light_Dragon

Reaction score
It depends on you.

I cant help you in what type of implant is best for your brachiosaurus because i am not playing your game.

It depends on how you use your brachiosaurus. It also depends on techs too. I will just suggest in what type of implant you would like to have for brachiosaurus.

Brachiosaurus:-
It has best health than any other dinos, because of it toughness,robust it takes less damage. But it is very slow.

So I suggest you to get
1] 1)Strength 2)recovery 3)endurance (no vital becoz has good health, no armor becoz it takes less damage)

2] 1)Vital 2)Armor 3)Strength (will increase health, will take least damage,Strength implant makes you a lot more difficult to kill)

3] 1)Recovery 2)Endurance 3)Armor

Recovery implant and Endurance implant is the best for brachiosaurus