Results are only viewable after voting.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
a atualização da mecânica do jogo final, você terá várias maneiras de jogar e comprar, e com mais objetivos :geek:

Last edited:

Xx-Tito-xX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Solreign
Clan
GhostDivision
Please someone tell the Devs that this update made it impossible to kill any coelo in 1v1 due to its running ability, but the ability would be fine if we could atleast be able to do anything to that coelo like paralyze, stun, slow down, confuse or even battle cry it, but the problem is based on the hp you gave to dinos, now players dont have to use most of the defensive imps, instead they use both heat and stability same time, therefor you cant stun, paralyze, confuse, slow down or battle cry anyone... you made the abilities completely useless.. the update isnt bad but the problem is all the changes you made into it doesnt fit each other, i hope you understand what i mean..

Kind regards

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
now players dont have to use most of the defensive imps
a lot of players are using agility, on eu2 for sure, then few are using shield as well, some are using armor but its obviouse that its not very good option as players often use pene without checking what implants enemies are using, so what else do you call defensive imps?

you made the abilities completely useless.
those are useless when players are using stab, but there are guns and dinos which effects arent countered with stab, so using stab against those thing is useless, i think mostly are using stab to counter flee, bcs there are a lot of players with rexes

with coel there is issue, i agree

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Violets are blue
Roses are red
The title is English
So why the comments are not
this thread is in english forum ;d

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
Please someone tell the Devs that this update made it impossible to kill any coelo in 1v1 due to its running ability, but the ability would be fine if we could atleast be able to do anything to that coelo like paralyze, stun, slow down, confuse or even battle cry it, but the problem is based on the hp you gave to dinos, now players dont have to use most of the defensive imps, instead they use both heat and stability same time, therefor you cant stun, paralyze, confuse, slow down or battle cry anyone... you made the abilities completely useless.. the update isnt bad but the problem is all the changes you made into it doesnt fit each other, i hope you understand what i mean..

Kind regards
maybe solution would be increasing time of slowdown and paralize effects while still having heat imp or cold resistance clothes?

Xx-Tito-xX

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Solreign
Clan
GhostDivision
maybe solution would be increasing time of slowdown and paralyze effects while still having heat imp or cold resistance clothes?
The solution would be to either reduce the effect of heat and stability as you said or to remove the idea that battle cry and paralyze gets countered as well from these imps, bcs even the names of these imps doesnt fit what they do.. (like how does a heat named implant avoid a dino's legs from paralyze, or how does a stability named implant makes a dino not flee away bcs its scared from the battle cry).

put to notice some other issues like the clock tech.. basically a lvl 20 clock tech on a lvl 55 gun doesnt make any 0.00001% difference than if it was a lvl 55 tech, how is that logic.

also the idea that you dont get extra power when you attack something, so even if they fix the problem with the coelo, how come you want to get an extra power to paralyze, stun, confuse or slow it down if that coelo doesnt shoot you back and only lets you hit it so it uses the ability to run... and many other ideas but i kinda dont remember everything atm.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
The balance update fixed several problems of the old PvP system,, however, developers need to make balance changes from time to time to avoid unbalance issues. No need to go back to the old faulty system.

I recently made a separate thread in relation to the topic:

Even mention the points that need a change.

Edy V. Ice

Reaction score
Server
America_3
Main Char
Edy V. Ice
Clan
Infested Roses
the game was bad before, and with this update at first i liked it, but now it's bad... they need to understand that we don't need updates to improve game mechanics, but updates like better events and new ways to have fun and me I want to keep playing.