What's new

Updates

Reaction score
HELLO, WANTED TO KNOW IF THE GAME DOES NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR HAS A BETTER IDEA OF UPDATE BECAUSE THOSE ARE PUTTING IN THE GAME, IS NOT NOTHING benefiting PLAYERS, THE CONTRARY IS VERY Is LEAVING THE GAME INSTEAD OF BORING improve it.
FIRST take AS GOLD COINS OF MISSIONS AND NOW DO WITH THAT PLAYERS LOST THE DOLLARS, WITH GOT SO MUCH EFFORT TO IMPROVE THE ITEMS, SINCE DINOSAURS AND IMPLANTS A wonderful weapons and technologies. : evil: evil: evil:

Veivou

Reaction score
every single time the forum is active its cuz of complaining people when devs don't read forums duh

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
Veivou said:
every single time the forum is active its cuz of complaining people when devs don't read forums duh
you -> :cry: because people are complaining about your favorite online game? :LOL:
seriously, players are allowed to complain without praising a game. the devs should be happy players haven't quit yet.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
the devs should be happy *ALL* players haven't quit yet is what i meant to say.

arachyd

Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you but I also put in tickets on these topics.

Gmanwolf

Reaction score
I'm fine with most updates. Gold coins was a killer but watch ads. :D

OlafWarmheart

Reaction score
I'm not sure if you guys have noticed or have been on America server 4? But one of the GMs said that the update would reduce wars but I have experienced it a lot worse, and another thing I have a problem with is the lack of respect of players. Most players on America 4 are all Portuguese or Spanish, they show no respect towards other players, very few I find decent. The rest of them....they just don't give a crap. They hog everything as in spawns and claims, and don't share. I'm lucky to hold something for 15-20mins before a whole group comes and kills you then drains you buildings...and then continue to kill you after they take it away from you. The games needs more servers for these Portuguese or Spanish so they can have war all they want and the rest of us can play in somewhat peace!

arachyd

Reaction score
They have no clue how to reduce wars because they do not listen to the players or take a look at other successful games. I was told by players that now if you use boosters (basic, potent or violent) your opponent has an advantage and your boosters do not run down. What is that going to accomplish except to keep people from loading their boosters? Since this game is so money hungry I can't imagine them doing something to keep our boosters from running out. Someone must have made a mistake.

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
I wonder if the original developer(s) left or was fired?
Why did this game take a sharp and sudden turn down lets-piss-off-many-of-our-dedicated-players lane?

I may be wrong, but I believe a moderator said the "improvements" are for balance between hardcore players and casual players. I've seen other games' devs use this excuse to screw up their games for the majority (people who spend 0 to a limited amount of money per month) while the big money spenders applaud the devs for "rewarding" them by making the game pay2win.

Gmanwolf

Reaction score
The only reason why i''m successful is because i 1 our smart the enwmy and 2 am not in a big clan.

rajazribi

Reaction score
ikr ! every time i tell the support they keep telling me :"thank you for this suggestion, we will forward it to the developers." then did nothing about it