What's new

[UPDATED] The Dev Shack #05 – A Long, Long List of Changes

Status
Not open for further replies.

chi.wawa

Reaction score
Thank you for all the help.

Another thing. When ppl spawn at sites. I can see 1st one spawn, next one i dont see.

If 3 ppl spawn same time at site. 1st one i see 2nd and 3rd no. I can see them after few sec, when their health is full.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
chi.wawa said:

Another thing. When ppl spawn at sites. I can see 1st one spawn, next one i dont see.

If 3 ppl spawn same time at site. 1st one i see 2nd and 3rd no. I can see them after few sec, when their health is full.
Hello Chi :),

Might be caused by an internet connectivity issue. Please make a support ticket under the technical section.

http://support.splitscreenstudios.com/

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

chi.wawa

Reaction score
Pr0Ankit said:
chi.wawa said:

Hello Chi :),

Might be caused by an internet connectivity issue. Please make a support ticket under the technical section.

http://support.splitscreenstudios.com/

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit
thank you so much :) I wrote to them. Today again i was standing by a site and it got red no one was standing there. then i saw someone moving away with full healt. grrr i hope they will fix it somehow.

Anyone knows there will be more maps in the future?

ty chi

chi.wawa

Reaction score
hello have u ever been in quest with 14 ppl? PLEASE at least 1 more dv map PLEASE

CHI

nemesis ds

Reaction score
they need to get rid of the 72 hour cool down for when you leave clan some people like to pvp in clan a lot. they make also need to make it to where people can attack buildings if their not in clan or supply them

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
nemesis ds said:
they need to get rid of the 72 hour cool down for when you leave clan some people like to pvp in clan a lot. they make also need to make it to where people can attack buildings if their not in clan or supply them
Hello Nemesis :) ,

You can pvp with your clan members. Thanks to the newly introduced "PvP with Friends" feature.

To PvP with your clan members do this :

1) Add that clan member to your friend list.

2) Go to Friends and Turn on "Allow PvP with Friends". Tell your clan member to do the same.

3) Now you both can do PvP.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

Sandysauce

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
.fae.
Clan

when will my game guide go away? is this a glitch or are we now permanently stuck with them? /:

Reaction score
Update Changelog 20. April 2016

Wow I can see at the end of the tunnel light ... :eek: :eek: :eek:
Best update !!!
Thx my Dino runs again
Yeeeeepeeeee :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Rega Aliu

Reaction score
this is a mistake right ? 1 of the Ray Boone missions (i forgot the name but it was a transporter mission) has a mistake..1 of the transporters just blocked in his place and when i sended the 2 others at Ray i wasn't able to send the last because he was gone & footprints showed me only 1 way (check the picture) and i didn't complete the quest :/ even i clicked ''follow this quest'' and footprints still showed the same way as in picture
is it a mistake right ? if is please fix it :(

Attachments

kyosarc

Reaction score
Hi Rega Aliu,

we have addressed this issue and it will be fixed soon™.

best regards

Rega Aliu

Reaction score
kyosarc said:
Hi Rega Aliu,

best regards
Hello

there is also 1 other problem with the weapon achievements
i have already 1 weapon lvl 40 (Burning Colt) and achievements say that i haven't upgraded a weapon lvl 40
i hope it will be fixed also

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
Rega Aliu said:
kyosarc said:
Hi Rega Aliu,

best regards
Hello

there is also 1 other problem with the weapon achievements
i have already 1 weapon lvl 40 (Burning Colt) and achievements say that i haven't upgraded a weapon lvl 40
i hope it will be fixed also
Hi Rega :),

Please try switching to a different weapon in your profile and then switch back to colt.

Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

Status
Not open for further replies.