What's new

Update Part 1 : A HUMONGOUS FAIL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahaj

Reaction score
1. Upgrade items like (vaccuum cylinders, nossels , etc) come from wild animals and bandits. The rate of items drop is about 5-10%. I killed 50 bandits and only got 2 vaccuum cylinders.
Solution : The rate of item drops should be 20-30%

2. Many players (including me) worked hard on fame to win elections and get cool and elite skins. I even spent sleepless nights to protect my buildings. Now I see noobs roaming here and there with elite election skins like White and Black Muscle, Shade Red tiger (the skin you got from fully upgrading Trex).
Solution : The fashionable achievements should be the same as before the update.

3. I and another of my clan member PEIN spent 10k coins each to complete our fashion achievements to get White Ranger Jeans and White Ranger Shirt. Yesterday , I saw a noob who got both of the things by killing wild animals. Why the hell did we spend our real money if everybody is getting it for free now ? :mad:
Solution : Same as for point 2. Those who have gotten the fashionable items of achievements and elections, their skins must be taken back if they have gotten them from bandits and instead gold coins should be given to them

4. Nobody does questing anymore because it is pretty much useless now. I just see people hunting, hunting and hunting.
Solution : Quests should give upgrade items like before, and bandits and other wild animals should drop fashionable items but only those items which weren't in the achievments and elections before the update.

5. I spend 7 months upgrading all my guns and 4 dinos to 20 level. Now noobs are buying 20 level brach or they do quests for 2 days and now they have 25 level brach. All the hardwork is gone. Its just "PAY-2-WIN".
Solution : This update must be removed, people should work hard to get their dinos like they did before the update.

6. And the update about players buying fully upgraded dinos from gold coins is just crap. What about those players who live in average countries ? What about those who are students or who dont earn their own money ? Is it like the real world now ? The person with more money is the person with more power ? :mad: :mad: CRAP !!
Solution : This is total crap. Those who have bought their fully upgraded dinos like this, the dinos should be taken back and full gold coins refund must be given. Players have spent days and nights to upgrade their things, and now every newbie is using money to get ahead of the old hardworking players. :mad: :mad: :x

7. This update sucks
Solution : DO SOMETHING, GODDAMN IT :mad: :mad: :mad: NOW NO ONE CAN DISTINGUISH BETWEEN ELITE PLAYERS AND LOW LEVEL NOOB PLAYERS. ITS MONEY NOW. ALL MONEY MONEY MONEY, GOD THIS GAME IS STARTING TO BECOME MORE LIKE MY COUNTRY'S PRESIDENT. THE MORE MONEY, THE MORE POWERFUL YOU ARE :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Regards,
Vahaj.

Ultracarnex

Reaction score
As posted earlier:

Maybe they should have changed everything all at once, not in a series of updates, since some of the old and new features do not mix very well, like the ability to buy pre-upgraded dinosaurs and the old skill system.

http://dinostorm.com/combat-redefined-preview-more-varied-more-fair-more-fun said:
Combat Redefined features a whole lot of new exciting skills and skill combinations. Also some brand-new tactical elements come into play [...] Combat Redefined relies on skill to a much greater extent than before. Skilled players will be able to best better-equipped opponents, simply through clever response and tactics!
While the text above pertains to a future of possible hope and excitement, the current game screams out that the following text, stated from the post mentioned above, is a horrible lie.

Combat Redefined is faster, more action-packed, more challenging to master and easier to learn at the same time.

I agree completely with your post, but I also have several comments to some of your points.

2. Many players (including me) worked hard on fame to win elections and get cool and elite skins. I even spent sleepless nights to protect my buildings. Now I see noobs roaming here and there with elite election skins like White and Black Muscle, Shade Red tiger (the skin you got from fully upgrading Trex)
If they were to take away these so-called Elite Skins (which are nice) from low-level players, it would seem rather forceful, therefore driving away potential regular players. A possible solution for this is yes, returning the achievement rewards, and giving all the old players new elite skins, which can also be achieved by completing the corresponding achievement. If gold coins were given to them, wouldn't that just increase the number of wallet warriors running around in the game?

3. I and another of my clan member PEIN spent 10k coins each to complete our fashion achievements to get White Ranger Jeans and White Ranger Shirt. Yesterday , I saw a noob who got both of the things by killing wild animals. Why the hell did we spend our real money if everybody is getting it for free now ?

A lot of people have been getting these kinds of problems, (but maybe not as great as yours and PEIN's) therefore, some refunded gold to the cheated players would be nice.

5. I spend 7 months upgrading all my guns and 4 dinos to 20 level. Now noobs are buying 20 level brach or they do quests for 2 days and now they have 25 level brach. All the hardwork is gone. Its just "PAY-2-WIN".
It appears to me that they did not take it seriously towards everyone that the ranger level is the maximum level of all your equipment. (which would be a good thing) however, they like getting money so they took this constraint away from all those with the shiny Gold coins.

CONCLUSION: Being considerate is perhaps the greatest thing they [devs] have failed at.

Vahaj

Reaction score
Well the so-called elite skins, it took me months to get them. As i mentioned, my clan has had to play atleast 10-12 hours each player in order to protect all our buildings in goldfields. But now every noob has the skin, what was the point of our hardwork ? :mad: :mad:

roqi319

Reaction score
Absolutely agreed with vahaj and ultracarnex.... but the reality has been opened before us that DEVS WANT ONLY MONEY... MORE MONEY.... MORE AND MORE MONEYYYYY..... FORGET THE QUALITY OR HARDWORK OF THE GAME JUST MAKE THE PLAYERS TO SPEND MONEY :LOL:

regards,

PEIN

pumkin

Reaction score
Yes, money is everything nowdays like one guy sayd ''how more money you have that more better you are'' :LOL:

SkyLander

Reaction score
Welcome to pay to own land. Take out your wallet, and start enjoying Dino$torm!
Yeah i agree with mostly you say, is totally unfair for old players, what they did now with this all fail change. But hey they even don't read the forum to see what us think about it, so let the thing "unfair" out, because seems they don't care.

roqi319

Reaction score
SkyLander said:
Welcome to pay to own land. Take out your wallet, and start enjoying Dino$torm!
Yeah i agree with mostly you say, is totally unfair for old players, what they did now with this all fail change. But hey they even don't read the forum to see what us think about it, so let the thing "unfair" out, because seems they don't care.
hehehe yeah skylander... the only thing they care about is MONEY :devilish:
you know i lost all my election achievements along with related rewards and support closed my ticket without even replying to it :LOL: hats off to them :devilish:

DangerDino

Reaction score
I see in my achievents i have played long (its 100% in How Long You Have Played On Dino Storm), and i don't get that last Skin and 50coins.

pumkin

Reaction score
me to last couple days befor update i was need just some days to compleat it!

pumkin

Reaction score
DangerDino said:
I have completed it, but i haven't get 50 coins and skin art.
i compleat it faster than you but i dont get it too

pumkin

Reaction score
because then you start to play i was lvl 10 carno :D

SkyLander

Reaction score
DangerDino said:
All old players complete that achievement, because they lowered the time to get the time achievementes, i was running to get the last skin the green and red tiger, after they lowered i dont get it, so it's the same to all was running for the title the bandana or the skin.

roqi319

Reaction score
SkyLander said:
DangerDino said:
All old players complete that achievement, because they lowered the time to get the time achievementes, i was running to get the last skin the green and red tiger, after they lowered i dont get it, so it's the same to all was running for the title the bandana or the skin.
yeah i was couple of weeks away from getting the LOYAL title but now i have not get either the title or the skin :mad:

pumkin

Reaction score
yes befor update i was need just 3 or 2 days to get skin but then come update. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.