What's new

unmute

cheyenne.webber

Reaction score
hey how would i go about getting unmuted in my game since i was wrongfully muted? and i did nothing wrong?

Faye

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Hello cheyenne.webber :)

please submit a ticket to support

Greetings Faye

arachyd

Reaction score
If you were muted support would have sent you an email about it, so they already know. Not every ticket needs a screen shot. Just send a ticket asking about it and I'm sure they'll reply.

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
arachyd said:
color=#FF0040]If you were muted support would have sent you an email about it [/color], so they already know. Not every ticket needs a screen shot. Just send a ticket asking about it and I'm sure they'll reply.
Hello arachyd,

I don't think that support sends a ticket to the person who has been muted. I have also been muted once and I did not receive any mail from splitscreen informing me about my mute. I got to know about it when I entered the game.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

Enix

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
Ryzen-X
Clan
GhostDivision
arachyd said:
color=#FF0040]If you were muted support would have sent you an email about it [/color], so they already know. Not every ticket needs a screen shot. Just send a ticket asking about it and I'm sure they'll reply.
Hello arachyd,

I don't think that support sends a ticket to the person who has been muted. I have also been muted once and I did not receive any mail from splitscreen informing me about my mute. I got to know about it when I entered the game.

Thanks and Best Regards,
Pr0Ankit

arachyd

Reaction score
I know they send email if you're banned or perma-banned. The GMs used to warn you in chat and then if you did whatever it was again they'd tell you if they were muting you. If they don't communicate a mute that's awfully unprofessional of them but it does not surprise me.

RagexxXXX

Reaction score
easy, just type this /unignore ''name''

the part where i type name, u type the player that u muted, and u type this thing on the chat there after u finshed typing everything. just press enter like normal chatting :3

arachyd

Reaction score
He's not asking how to unmute someone. He's asking how to get DS to remove a mute penalty.