What's new

unfair dino stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
Hey I guys I just am posting some unfair Dino stats I noticed if you notice anymore you can post too. What I noticed was that at lvl 20 Centro and bracho do same amount of damage but bra hi has way more health so every time they fight.(excluding pots and all that) brachi is guaranteed to win so I suggest added 4 damage to Centro. Also I think the carno deserves like 200 more health. Along with the trex deserves 2000 health. Its vitality sucks so bad almost any Dino on the game can beat it so its not worth going through all that trouble for sheriff. I am tired of seeing everyone using lvl 20 brachi because its the only Dino on this game with right stat points and bra hi is the true pvp master. Just want to help make this game more fun :info: :mrgreen:

stephsunn

Reaction score
its true that brach is better than centro, but centro doesnt do the same amount of damage as a brach when both are at lvl 20. check the strength implants

stephsunn

Reaction score
im pretty sure carno does around 50-60 per hit and brach around 40

Atmosphere

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Atmosphere
Clan
none
A lvl 20 carno with a lvl 10 strength implant does 64 dmg, a brachi with a lvl 10 strength implant does 55 dmg.

I think the centro is good where it is, its endurance=15 which is superior to the brachi's endurance which is only 7. I know speed isn't much of an advantage but it evens out the stats.

I agree the t-rex's stats should be better. Its hp should be the same as the centro, it should keep its strength and keep its endurance. Since it's such a hard dino to get, it should be worth getting and not be a piece of crap that looses at every PvP battle.

pumkin

Reaction score
crazyfrog99220 said:
Hey I guys I just am posting some unfair Dino stats I noticed if you notice anymore you can post too. What I noticed was that at lvl 20 Centro and bracho do same amount of damage but bra hi has way more health so every time they fight.(excluding pots and all that) brachi is guaranteed to win so I suggest added 4 damage to Centro. Also I think the carno deserves like 200 more health. Along with the trex deserves 2000 health. Its vitality sucks so bad almost any Dino on the game can beat it so its not worth going through all that trouble for sheriff. I am tired of seeing everyone using lvl 20 brachi because its the only Dino on this game with right stat points and bra hi is the true pvp master. Just want to help make this game more fun :info: :mrgreen:
http://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=3553hey i post all dinosaurs stats check this it in topic:

pumkin

Reaction score
crazyfrog99220 said:
hey i post all dinosaurs stats check this topic its in page 4 there: http://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=3553

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
I wish I could delete your post now can we please return to unfair Dino stats.

*good thing they deleted pumpkin and ultra arguing this wasn't sent about stepshunn or atmosphere :( u guys had nice post :)

mjprogue

Reaction score
Yea...the Centro is slightly faster...which to someone at Splitscreen apparently makes them even.

The Brach is the slowest dino...and assuming all the dinos still have an equal number of stat points (haven't played in awhile) that makes it the best since the speed stat (stamina right?) is useless in a fight. If the differance were significant enough for a faster dino to actually outrun someone it might be worthwhile...but it isn't.

My level 20 coel with a maxed out stamina implant can be fresh when attacked by anything with a charge move and even if I run immediately I am very unlikely to escape...

So yeah...endurance is useless as a combat stat.

What gets me is that dino balance should be a priority AND a very easy thing to change...so we should have seen numerous tweaks since release...

Ultracarnex

Reaction score
Suggestion: Rename 'Endurance' to 'Dexterity' and make it have both the movement speed and attack frequency (dino-based clock, if you will)

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
Ultracarnex said:
Suggestion: Rename 'Endurance' to 'Dexterity' and make it have both the movement speed and attack frequency (dino-based clock, if you will)
Thats the smartest idead ever:p just to be able to do that they have to fix clock tech :(

Status
Not open for further replies.