Domino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
Domino
Clan
-
Good for them, no hate. If I was in eu1, I would be 1 already cuz of the active nature that server thrives on. 🥱 Mind you! I never had any frnds helping me out in achievements, it's me alone Vs them! so theoritically, I've already beat them or would be within 2nd or 3rd ranks there.. ALSO I'm the FIRST sheriff in PTR against **ALL SERVERS.** Not just eu1.

I don't wanna brag but u make me sound bad, just chill out before pulling things like this again.. 🥱

Don't mix apples with oranges plz aha 😉♥
Imagine flexing about a test server😏

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Imagine flexing about a test server😏
🍕🍕Mm.. yummers. *yawns* 🥱

"My enemies are many, my equals are none. Hated by them, defeated by no one.
In the blitzkrieg's fury, my resolve was honed.
Across battlefields, my valor shone.
In the annals of history, my name is known.
On the throne of war, my victory was sown."
—Leviathan Grandzilla 👑

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
R4inzZz
Clan
Good for them, no hate. If I was in eu1, I would be 1 already cuz of the active nature that server thrives on. 🥱 Mind you! I never had any frnds helping me out in achievements, it's me alone Vs them! so theoritically, I've already beat them or would be within 2nd or 3rd ranks there.. ALSO I'm the FIRST sheriff in PTR against **ALL SERVERS.** Not just eu1.

I don't wanna brag but u make me sound bad, just chill out before pulling things like this again.. 🥱

Don't mix apples with oranges plz aha 😉♥
@SPA u should be like "habibi come to eu1"

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
Damn what a co incidence xd
contact me when you will have all the 3 sheriff sets(red blue black). also in regards of which attribute clothing sets to use-depends on what is the enemy using. also in regards of being a "legend"- neah you're not. also in regards of "killing" lots and lots of players- you got yourself killed too even more. also in regards of being the first sheriff on the ptr server- from now on i wont be able to sleep because of the envy. also in regards of waking up from your dream- yep :p Live long and prosper!

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
contact me when you will have all the 3 sheriff sets(red blue black). also in regards of which attribute clothing sets to use-depends on what is the enemy using. also in regards of being a "legend"- neah you're not. also in regards of "killing" lots and lots of players- you got yourself killed too even more. also in regards of being the first sheriff on the ptr server- from now on i wont be able to sleep because of the envy. also in regards of waking up from your dream- yep :p Live long and prosper!
It's actually bad for my image and reputation to engage with such attention seekers but looks like I've found one who's unable to digest the truth, you do you dear 🥱

xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
It's actually bad for my image and reputation to engage with such attention seekers but looks like I've found one who's unable to digest the truth, you do you dear 🥱
typical childish answer. Live long and prosper(dont forget to maintain your "reputation" in a 2012 game ;)

Azazel

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
amey.ram.
Clan
Death Machine
Poor guy started this to ask abt triforge, but where have this ended...

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
Average thread whenever certain person comes in to brag.