Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
Banana
Clan
Banana Farmers
can you guys answer these questions?

1- how many Q3 items do i need to craft a single Q10 item?

2- what is the best way to always get the attribute you need without spending gold?

3- is it possible to get a Q10 full set with the attribute you want without spending gold?

4- what is the best attribute for both PvE and PVP?

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -

2- what is the best way to always get the attribute you need without spending gold?
It's based on chance. If you use three items with a different attribute each, you have a 33.3% chance to get the one you want (out of the three). Two items with the desired attribute and 1 item with a different one = 66.6% chance. If all 3 items have the same attribute, the result will always have that attribute.

3- is it possible to get a Q10 full set with the attribute you want without spending gold?
Technically it is possible. You can make the process faster by collecting some q5 triforgeable clothes that are offered during events.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
And the question
can you guys answer these questions?

4- what is the best attribute for both PvE and PVP?
Right place right time, Looks like Leviathan is the right person to answer ur 4th

PvE (Certified Best Sheriff of E4 🏆)= DAMAGE/STRENGTH (That's all)

PvP (Certified PvP Legend 🏆)= ENDURANCE/DAMAGE/AGILITY (depends on situations and all 3 is used very much)

Glad to help! ♥♥♥

Last edited:

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
There is no such thing as certification for DS gameplay.
Ranked 1st sheriff and currently the longest standing ever in eu4 monuments.

1st sheriff in PTR against all servers.
Highest kills in 69 fights, it's in yt.

Have killed every 55 player you can think of in multiple rows, in 928289 different ways.

Excuse me? Aha, we aren't talking about you. 🤭

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Ranked 1st sheriff and currently the longest standing ever in eu4 monuments
I'm not interested in achievements that you collected on a stolen account. And I doubt that the person asking about triforge mechanics is interested in that either. Getting away with breaking the game's CoC isn't as much of a brag as you think it is.
As for the other claims - there is no ranking for that.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
I'm not interested in achievements that you collected on a stolen account. And I doubt that the person asking about triforge mechanics is interested in that either. Getting away with breaking the game's CoC isn't as much of a brag as you think it is.
As for the other claims - there is no ranking for that.
Ur interested or not, that doesn't matter to me but don't interrupt me when I'm helping someone, thanks for reading. 👈

(No one in eu4 believes you or any player from even enemy side could beat me, just ask a player and show me what u can do, ill show off a little but uninterested as well cuz i fought better fighters. *yawns* 🥱)

(For every player who dislikes my records, there are 10s who appreciate me in private 😊)

Last edited:

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power
If you are so into helping guy how about ANSWERING question guy asked before bragging "your" achievements?

As for Pve/Pvp question it depends on what mob you are killing or what your opponent has.

Ps. or you can do both answer that question and brag but if you just came here to brag you do not really contribute to this thread at all.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
If you are so into helping guy how about ANSWERING question guy asked before bragging "your" achievements?

As for Pve/Pvp question it depends on what mob you are killing or what your opponent has.

Ps. or you can do both answer that question and brag but if you just came here to brag you do not really contribute to this thread at all.
Tru tru that's what I did cuz I wanted to share my background and knowledge to help him out but some ppl can't digest it. 👌

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
this increase in q is almost useless in fact, 5-7q is enough, basically 10q is something on the rich. most often, skill or randomness in PvP will help you more, even if you have 5q and your opponent has 10q

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
И вопрос

В нужном месте и в нужное время, похоже, Левиафан - именно тот человек, который ответит на ваш 4-й

PvE (Сертифицированный Лучший шериф E4 🏆) = УРОН / СИЛА (Вот и все)

PvP (Сертифицированная легенда PvP 🏆) = ВЫНОСЛИВОСТЬ / УРОН / ЛОВКОСТЬ (зависит от ситуации, и все 3 используются очень часто)

Рад помочь! ♥♥♥
by the way, for such principled players like me, dexterity is a sign of low skill, I never liked this implant because of its randomness, then all the skills are constantly missing, then it doesn't work at all and it pisses me off when players brag about their victories only thanks to this implant, well, nothing, the new update changes the game (say hello sst, hammer, colt), now the main focus is on countering this and you can not rely on your "blessed" randomness. even the reflection effect has always been more balanced than agi, simply because this effect is displayed
1719971994264.png[/QUOTE]

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
Tru tru that's what I did cuz I wanted to share my background and knowledge to help him out but some ppl can't digest it. 👌
Sure thing thief. Have about you remind everyone how you supposedly talked with the Dev team about letting you keep a stolen account? It was such a great story, I'm sure everyone on forum would love to hear that one, or maybe should I post the screenshot of it from your Facebook that for some unknown reason you decided to send me? Or maybe you tell us how you lost Governor on Eu4 on 25 2022-12-25 while the achievements of "your" account say that you won it on 2017-02-26? Where are any photos from your sheriff party? Or the governor party? You made so many forum and Facebook posts each time you won anything on PTR or won governor after the update, yet those other achievements are nowhere to be found. You may be able to lie to new players, but the facts speak for themselves.

rars

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
erms
Clan
No clan
Ranked 1st sheriff and currently the longest standing ever in eu4 monuments.

1st sheriff in PTR against all servers.
Highest kills in 69 fights, it's in yt.

Have killed every 55 player you can think of in multiple rows, in 928289 different ways.

Excuse me? Aha, we aren't talking about you. 🤭
schizophrenia hitting hard

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
schizophrenia hitting hard
I know one when I see one, she needs a visit to doc asap. all that yapping, she can just go fake things up from FB or other side and claim it's a certain player or me but shes fooling no one by editing things. though I'm innocent, I know allies who broke coc rules and many are from her frnds and their sides to begin with (I won't name them here cuz it's not my problem) 😂 yet she doesn't wanna talk about it, well i wont engage such conversation cuz its bad for my image and reputation and just not worth my time.

Lastly, you can keep ur untrue opinion to urself about my skills and records which no one asked or wanna hear. I am history of eu4. whether you like it or not. No one can change that of what all I've achieved. Take a deep breath, don't argue with me and spread peace, delulu. *-*

Last edited:

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
And the question

Right place right time, Looks like Leviathan is the right person to answer ur 4th

PvE (Certified Best Sheriff of E4 🏆)= DAMAGE/STRENGTH (That's all)

PvP (Certified PvP Legend 🏆)= ENDURANCE/DAMAGE/AGILITY (depends on situations and all 3 is used very much)

Glad to help! ♥♥♥
levia :D you shmuck you only use endu sets cuz you're such a chicken even calling you that is an insult to that term, you're so scared of anyone your lvl you run away to ccv.
Also to completely shut you down
1. You never use strength/dmg sets, thats my thing considering ik you damn well don't even have a q1 strength piece :D
2. if you actualy knew how to use dmg/strength you wouldnt complain about close range pvp smh
3. You're so bad at making up excuses you have to log off and pretend to crash smh
4. only way you do win is the basic bone pm runner setup. YOU levia represent the term runner the best on eu4 ;D you coward

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
levia :D you shmuck you only use endu sets cuz you're such a chicken even calling you that is an insult to that term, you're so scared of anyone your lvl you run away to ccv.
Also to completely shut you down
1. You never use strength/dmg sets, thats my thing considering ik you damn well don't even have a q1 strength piece :D
2. if you actualy knew how to use dmg/strength you wouldnt complain about close range pvp smh
3. You're so bad at making up excuses you have to log off and pretend to crash smh
4. only way you do win is the basic bone pm runner setup. YOU levia represent the term runner the best on eu4 ;D you coward
Be honest. Tell us what happens to u during PvPs than making up things about me, we will listen.🥱
Picsart_24-06-29_23-19-48-138.jpg

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Be honest. Tell us what happens to u during PvPs than making up things about me, we will listen.🥱
View attachment 48250
hey levia, guess wht :D get a fr sherriff from scratch you gold digging loser smh your gf supplies you with money and gcs how pathetic of a man do you have to be to no life ds so hard smh also, noone gives a damn if you win gov and such, its all just an ego boost for your sorry existance

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
I think you should write books about your exploits in the pixel game. I hope you have fans of such a book
he should write a book about running and how to be an awful example to players

Czarna

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Czarna
Clan
- Eternal -
I know one when I see one, she needs a visit to doc asap. all that yapping, she can just go fake things up from FB or other side and claim it's a certain player or me but shes fooling no one by editing things. though I'm innocent, I know allies who broke coc rules and many are from her frnds and their sides to begin with (I won't name them here cuz it's not my problem) 😂 yet she doesn't wanna talk about it, well i wont engage such conversation cuz its bad for my image and reputation and just not worth my time.
Show me one thing that I edited about you. You provide all the information yourself here, on forum. You post screenshots on forum that were made on different accounts.

https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads/all-leviathan-accomplishments.23986/

I believe in the facts, what do you believe in? Provide an explanation that doesn't go against the CoC for these things:

- How did you lose Governor on December 25 2022 on Eu4? The account that you are using currently has won Governor on 2017-02-26 and it was not possible to apply again for the same office at that time. Are you perhaps talking about a different Eu4 account, LEVIATHAN LE CHAUD?

- LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA has unlocked the Be a DINO STORM PLUS achievement on 2015-09-26. Meanwhile the account you used to win Governor on Eu1 did not have that achievement unlocked.

- What clan were you in when you won sheriff on Eu4?

Your account won sheriff two weeks before I did. Do you believe that I wouldn't be able to tell if its owner changed? I talked with Martin many times and you are not him.
Yes, you are not the only who broke the CoC, but that doesn't make it any better.

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Show me one thing that I edited about you. You provide all the information yourself here, on forum. You post screenshots on forum that were made on different accounts.

https://forum.dinostorm.com/threads/all-leviathan-accomplishments.23986/

Yes, you are not the only who broke the CoC, but that doesn't make it any better.
Gosh.. 🤦‍♂️ well forgot to add this one of my records there as well.. was rank 1 on monuments even before part 2 released, thanks for reminding me, Soon to become first to reach 4.1k now, peace. ♥🤭FB_IMG_1719992647123.jpg

Last edited:

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Gosh.. 🤦‍♂️ well forgot to add this one of my records there as well.. was rank 1 on monuments even before part 2 released, thanks for reminding me, Soon to become first to reach 4.1k now, peace.😊♥View attachment 48251
mr broken record cuz you go best best best, clearly noone cares. you're so inlove with yourself you make self centred people look normal ;D

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Gosh.. 🤦‍♂️ well forgot to add this one of my records there as well.. was rank 1 on monuments even before part 2 released, thanks for reminding me, Soon to become first to reach 4.1k now, peace.😊♥View attachment 48251
Dude, you're so high on trivial things that I have a feeling that if you go to the bathroom, you'll report it that you create "best poop in the world"

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Dude, you're so high on trivial things that I have a feeling that if you go to the bathroom, you'll report it that you create "best poop in the world"
he would

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Gosh.. 🤦‍♂️ well forgot to add this one of my records there as well.. was rank 1 on monuments even before part 2 released, thanks for reminding me, Soon to become first to reach 4.1k now, peace. ♥🤭View attachment 48251
1719994311296.png
u even not 3rd in this achivment points, this is like an example from the eu-1, I don't understand how you dude get so high from this, these points don't give anything >.>

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
View attachment 48252
u even not 3rd in this achivment points, this is like an example from the eu-1, I don't understand how you dude get so high from this, these points don't give anything >.>
Good for them, no hate. If I was in eu1, I would be 1 already cuz of the active nature that server thrives on. 🥱 Mind you! I never had any frnds helping me out in achievements, it's me alone Vs them! so theoritically, I've already beat them or would be within 2nd or 3rd ranks there.. ALSO I'm the FIRST sheriff in PTR against **ALL SERVERS.** Not just eu1.

I don't wanna brag but u make me sound bad, just chill out before pulling things like this again.. 🥱

Don't mix apples with oranges plz aha 😉♥

• Funny
Reactions: SPA

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Good for them, no hate. If I was in eu1, I would be 1 already cuz of the active nature that server thrives on. 🥱 Mind you! I never had any frnds helping me out in achievements, it's me alone Vs them! so theoritically, I've already beat them or would be within 2nd or 3rd ranks there.. ALSO I'm the FIRST sheriff in PTR against **ALL SERVERS.** Not just eu1.

I don't wanna brag but u make me sound bad, just chill out before pulling things like this again.. 🥱

Don't mix apples with oranges plz aha 😉♥

Attachments