TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Hello, I would like to request to remove common maujak mobs from level 55 area and replace it with more spawning of Centros, brach's, entes etc (animals which dont naturally spawn in maujak)

Because I'm trying to beat my achievements x10,000 and i gotta wait an hour many times for a specific group of non maujak animals to spawn, it's very much time draining, please!

Thank you. 🙂 - Leviathan

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Hello, I would like to request to remove common maujak mobs from level 55 area and replace it with more spawning of Centros, brach's, entes etc (animals which dont naturally spawn in maujak)

Because I'm trying to beat my achievements x10,000 and i gotta wait an hour many times for a specific group of non maujak animals to spawn, it's very much time draining, please!

Thank you. 🙂 - Leviathan
You do realise this doesnt effect the general Player right? .-. This is SUCH a niche suggestion that basicly only effects the People who are doing achievements .-. not the general Player so yeah
Also wouldnt the devs have to rearange ALL spawns Just for a certain niche? .-. doesnt make sense to me atleast

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
You do realise this doesnt effect the general Player right? .-. This is SUCH a niche suggestion that basicly only effects the People who are doing achievements .-. not the general Player so yeah
Also wouldnt the devs have to rearange ALL spawns Just for a certain niche? .-. doesnt make sense to me atleast
Idk about me but lets break ur comment down to see what u said makes sense or not dear 🙂

1) U said this doesn't affect general players
(which means it can be implemented on the game without any worries)

2) U said this is niche suggestion
(Game is made up of many niches <skin lovers, PvP lovers, map lovers.. etc>
I would accuse u that u got a niche too since every player has a niche and they give suggestions based on their niche)

3) U said Devs having to rearrange for a certain niche
(Do u realize this is an important and growing niche of the game otherwise Devs wouldn't have built sheriff monuments and many players like me are interested so this is NOWHERE a "small" niche for ur info)

4) U said Devs have to rearrange <all spawns>
(u didn't read what I said. I just asked them to replace natural maujak mobs from 55 area with more spawning of non natural mobs)

I DIDNT ASK THEM TO SPREAD NON maujak mobs everywhere in that map so I gave them an easier idea and idk what u feel is difficult to implement here
🤷‍♂️

I only spoke on behalf of other sheriffs or players who dream to compete on monuments 🙆‍♂️