Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Abanoub_bahig
Clan
Burn
First idea :-
We all using triforg daily and alot so why we don't add 1 in every map like the market and located by it will be better and easier to reach especially for 55 players who hunting in 55 area for clothes and skins
Scend idea :-
We always see dinos we hunt in market but what about smilodon , brontops and enteldon they are considered as dinos too so why not buying but for not wars or hunt maybe for fun something like baby dinos we can use for parties run on maps maybe add 1imp place to add what you need and about price it can be something between dino and imp price like for lvl50 200 or 250 tiger eye
Third idea :-
About DDs we pay to travel gates for recover or to teleport it goes to nowhere so why we don't make 30% or 40% of price goes to clan who hold the gate and it add to clan funds and collected in gates something like fame it will help clan abit in adding places and bigger inventory for some small clans who have 2 or 3 players 50+
to here we done i hope you like this ideas
thank you for reading 🙂❤

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
First: Hmmm with already a market on each map, then adding a triforge to everymap, the last reason there still is for highlevel to go back to DV and meet other players would be the townhall.... dinovill is a kind of meeting spot providing everything it has to everymap would a counter that intent quite a bit. what si so bad about dinoville that you want to not return to it? :D

Second: These 3 are no real dinos, they act a bit like them but internal they are just not, they are not ready made for evolution steps, and they are not ready for any kind of rider, also they do not have extra skills like the dinos, wink wink.

Third: That screams exploit to me :D, that would be like a thing from the past, "the more a teleporter gets used the more the owning clan gets fame from it, resulting in fake uses to artificially increase fame production" I see something very very similar to this with such an approach.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
First: Interesting idea but the map design wont allow it. maybe if there was an acutal map it would work but ds has no plans on implementing it. Merge all maps into one and do NOT leave it as this roadlike system where it feels boring (pls devs lets atleast meet other mmo standards before thinking about innovating)

Second Would be cool but would ruin the fantasy of the game.

third: I 100% agree. even tho its gonna be exploitet, by setting a low % and having regular gms it shouldnt be a problem

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
dommy mommy hungry milkies
Items in the silver lily emporium store that have a Fame pool of 10,000.

OrionZG

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
WandersZ.
Clan
Second: These 3 are no real dinos, they act a bit like them but internal they are just not, they are not ready made for evolution steps, and they are not ready for any kind of rider, also they do not have extra skills like the dinos, wink wink.
That sounded like a hint that they will have skills in the future.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Third one screams abuse, it will only make big alliances greedier.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Simple, almost the same way they work now. Social Pressure against everyone to force everyone to basicly pay tribute at their buildings.
Interesting point but setting a daily limit? Would it solve anything? Sure you need to calibrate it to make it just right but that would be an idea
And since pt3 is about daily drain times, it could fit perfectly.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Simple, almost the same way they work now. Social Pressure against everyone to force everyone to basicly pay tribute at their buildings.
And btw thats why outlaws, bad/good clans exist. SOCIETY🫡 aslong as it stays ingame i wouldnt really care. farmville is where you can have a perfect gameplay with peace.

Alewx

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
And btw thats why outlaws, bad/good clans exist. SOCIETY🫡 aslong as it stays ingame i wouldnt really care. farmville is where you can have a perfect gameplay with peace.
The thing is this bad/good balance is not there, the community as a whole is too small and too much pressured over too long time by big clans into certain patterns.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
The thing is this bad/good balance is not there, the community as a whole is too small and too much pressured over too long time by big clans into certain patterns.
also true

ChaosGod

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Abanoub_bahig
Clan
Burn
First: Hmmm with already a market on each map, then adding a triforge to everymap, the last reason there still is for highlevel to go back to DV and meet other players would be the townhall.... dinovill is a kind of meeting spot providing everything it has to everymap would a counter that intent quite a bit. what si so bad about dinoville that you want to not return to it? :D

Third: That screams exploit to me :D, that would be like a thing from the past, "the more a teleporter gets used the more the owning clan gets fame from it, resulting in fake uses to artificially increase fame production" I see something very very similar to this with such an approach.
First : Dv still important and we can met players there we go to buy dinos imps tech wh election joining parties still alot in dv to do
Second : I didn't say add skills to them i said to run on maps or having fun with them like parties dinos or whatever you want call them so will not add anything except saddle on it
Third : it's not like that it's like if players pay to tp 1k dds gate take 300 dds so it's not spam thing from clan holders if i will give clan dds better to give the clan the full 1k better than the 300 and same about any percent

Last edited:

-Diablo.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-Byrnison.
Clan
Greek Aces
First : Dv still important and we can met players there we go to buy dinos imps tech wh election joining parties still alot in dv to do
Second : I didn't say add skills to them i said to run on maps or having fun with them like parties dinos or whatever you want call them so will not add anything except saddle on it
Third : it's not like that it's like if players pay to tp 1k dds gate take 300 dds so it's not spam thing from clan holders if i will give clan dds better to give the clan the full 1k better than the 300 and same about any percent
This third part, we can say 90% of players are 55 lvl, so most of the time they are Teleporting in MM, so this clan will get some Buffs cuz other players using the gates? In this time if this will come, MM will be red for years. :)

VioletRosa

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
.Rosalita.
Clan
_MaD BullS_

I do agree that DV is meeting spot however, if there happens to be a crap ton of people there for rex parties, etc, people with weaker computers will lag or crash. I don't think triforge needs to be in EVERY map but in 1 other map of choice.

Rav3n

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
M O R I A R 3 T Y
Clan
quicker voltz
petition to make rex for sheriff free (its already free for people who are new and winning election as they have enough silver crowns) but for people who have already been sherif before major update cant u make it free por favor

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
I love draining gates to make them white so that no one can use teleport function but cheap store exist and it destroy the purpose of me even draining. One day I want to have an alliance so powerful called white, we will make all map white and will attack anyone that supply map for the teleport function. We won't care about fame we will only work to make it so that everyone has to walk from dv to mm.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
I love draining gates to make them white so that no one can use teleport function but cheap store exist and it destroy the purpose of me even draining. One day I want to have an alliance so powerful called white, we will make all map white and will attack anyone that supply map for the teleport function. We won't care about fame we will only work to make it so that everyone has to walk from dv to mm.
I also liked draining but after half a year it got boring. i wish there was some kind of game impsed war. Trust me it will get monotone real quick. Unless the devs dont add some tweaks/updates to incourage your behaviour

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Its like politics. The goverment aka the devs are the only ones that can change the games society

Sunshine..

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
..Nuclear..
Clan
No Clan
This third part, we can say 90% of players are 55 lvl, so most of the time they are Teleporting in MM, so this clan will get some Buffs cuz other players using the gates? In this time if this will come, MM will be red for years. :)
but it was right, the game is about PvP, the maps should have been red all day

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
why do i agree with you????? ;-; the pvp is getting more and more easy and unbalanced if you just stay on the side with the most players. this needs to be addressed

-Diablo.

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
-Byrnison.
Clan
Greek Aces
Dont focus on one word, read Whole sentence and take it right. I didnt said to stop war lol.

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
Its like politics. The goverment aka the devs are the only ones that can change the games society
Player feedback is one of the most important things for a game with small amount of developers to release new and good content.

- Cause -

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Eduard06
Clan
Albania
Player feedback is one of the most important things for a game with small amount of developers to release new and good content.
Its also important for da devs to listen to the player feedback haha

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan
They read it, look if it makes sense, they look if it creates imbalance in gameplay, they think critically about it effects on the game play and on players demographic. Generally they are looking for something that balances out the playing field and is still feasible without them having to make too many changes to the game itself. Those are some criteria's you look for that determine good feed back from bad feedback and its very hard.

Ulutin

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Ulutin
Clan
Kurultai
They read it, look if it makes sense, they look if it creates imbalance in gameplay, they think critically about it effects on the game play and on players demographic. Generally they are looking for something that balances out the playing field and is still feasible without them having to make too many changes to the game itself. Those are some criteria's you look for that determine good feed back from bad feedback and its very hard.
adding triforge to each map would not affect any gameplay balance, would it?

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Still adding triforge to all map makes no sense, how about we add warehouse too on each map so no one has to go dv, poor players losing 1-2 mins of their gameplay right??

NO no how about we add townhalls on all maps too? Ahh now it starting to make sense right?

NO NO HOW ABOUT WE DELETE DINOVILLE FROM THE FACE OF THE GAME?

MAKES MORE SENSE NOW RIGHT?

Galaxy

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Galax
Clan
No clan
Hahahaha 🤓☝

vansh

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
.-W-H-A-L-E-S-.
Clan