Agusdim

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
Agusdim
Clan
The Revolution
Not long ago I also felt the same as everyone who is aware of the update, I thought that the devs never took us into account and that their updates were arbitrary, how arrogant I was. Today I realize the mistake I made, I realized that the Devs are very cool, they read us, they talk to us. And I discovered this because one day I said to myself "enough, I'm tired of them continuing to ruin the game" I created an account on the forum and became an active user. Little by little I realized how everything I believed, criticized and judged was wrong, or without foundation. Finally an update arrived made by us players, who were present in the forum and debated, gave ideas and gave feedback on the result. Now I see all this rejection and these baseless criticisms, they make me feel very bad and I realize what an insane community we have. Stop being so arrogant, if you want to quit the game then do so, it frees us from all the toxicity that you bring.

XxSr.DinoxX

Reaction score
Server
America_5
Main Char
Haddock
Clan
xXLegion Of DeathXx
[QUOTE = "eeeeee, postagem: 54519, membro: 26157"]
mas você gosta da atualização?;)
[/CITAR]
mmost of the players who are here, like the update because they stayed inside helping to improve the game. Anyway, I like the update, yes