What's new

the triforge was a really bad update

alex mobirds

Reaction score
I dont like the triforge it doesnt give out good skins half the time it gives me something that i already have and it does it to others also but if you're going to leave the triforge at least put all the other skins back in the game. I need a black and green lava skin, green oliva, and a yellow shirt to make a blue muscle skin but how am I supposed to get the black and green lava skin when nothing drops it anymore. If you ask me put the old skins back in and get rid of the triforge.

orrire

Community Manager
Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
GM Orrire
Clan
GM Team
Dear Alex,

Triforge is a good addition in the game. After last few updates the triforge outcome/ results are now somehow more predictable than before. I myself tried with different combinations and got Red & black lava skins, blue and black lava skins and many more. Please try it with different item combinations hope you will get your desired items soon ;) .

Thanks & regards,

alex mobirds

Reaction score
orrire said:
Dear Alex,

Triforge is a good addition in the game. After last few updates the triforge outcome/ results are now somehow more predictable than before. I myself tried with different combinations and got Red & black lava skins, blue and black lava skins and many more. Please try it with different item combinations hope you will get your desired items soon ;) .

Thanks & regards,
i know soem people get what tehy want but every time i try it i dont get what i want and i dont know whats skins you need to make half the stuff

alex mobirds

Reaction score
but if anything they should really put all the other skins that they took out of the game back in

DinoRiderKay

Reaction score
:LOL: I used a leather saddle (dodger blue) lvl 10 brown (pipe) lvl 1 and a (yellow) body lvl 1 and u get a eye-ringed (dark yellow) skin lvl 5

DinoRiderKay

Reaction score
:eek: omg!!!!!! if u use santa trousers (azure) lvl 20 tiger (dark red) lvl 20 and honorable jeans (hot pink) lvl 20 u get a tiger (azure & yellow) skin

arachyd

Reaction score
You can still create lava skins and muscle skins. Once you get the hang of it and know what goes in to make a specific thing you can pretty much get what you want out of (it if you have the gold coins to keep reforging). Just ask when you see someone with what you want and they will most likely tell you what they used to make it. I have a LOT of 'recipes' for the most sought-after skins like lava and muscle and a few other items, including creole earrings. I saved them in the hope of saving other players from losing their favorite skins in the triforge with unpredictable results.