Fred Ex is Returning to Dinoville on August 19th!
As in previous visits, our traveling trader Fred Ex will set up his store in central Dinoville (near the Sheriffs Monument).
The time of arrival is Midnight on August 19th (12 AM)*
Check out the rare items shop and premium item auctions!
PLUS there is a special 30-day damage booster sale!
Special Flash Sales
- Only one kind of item on offer: 30-Day Violent Damage Booster
- There is just a single sales time slot per day!
- 1st time slot: Thursday, August 19, 16:00 (4 PM)*
- The exact starting times for the Thursday to Sunday time slots can be seen in the sales window shortly after a sales time slot is over.
Rare Items Shop
- Fred Ex will be offering the beloved baby dinosaurs among other shiny things. Most of these items can be bought for Gold Coins, but some are available for gems as well.
Premium Item Auctions
- Premium item auctions can only be bid on with Gold Coins!
- Premium auctions can be accessed both through the regular Auction House, and through a special auction task that will be present as long as premium auctions are available.
- Premium auctions work similar to regular auctions, with a few notable differences:
- There is no bidding fee with premium auctions.
- Bids are not billed immediately, but get "prebooked" for the duration of the auction. When the auction ends, the highest bidder gets the auctioned item and loses the amount of Gold Coins that he/she had previously entered as their bid. The other bidders on that auction lose nothing; prebooked bids are reset.
- In case the auction winner does not have enough Gold Coins left to pay his/her winning bid, the next highest bidder wins the auction.
- Dinosaur skin art offered through premium auctions is level 55; it can be bought and worn with any ranger level—the skin art's attribute values will scale down to match the ranger level.
- ONLY in premium item auctions there will be customization items with MAX QUALITY!
- ONLY in premium item auctions there will be customization items with FIXED ATTRIBUTES!
* Server time (American servers: EDT, European servers: CEST, Asian server: CST)