xx-predator-xx

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
ShoguN
Clan
Die Fraggles
In the most civilised and polite way as well the new update is not quite an improvement. Bandits and dinos appearing into visual sight after they attack? What improvement is this ?Is a major setback.This is not an upgrade is a downgrade. Imagine walking through the map searching for the next mob and from nowhere the mob appears next to you and you died. Or other mobs that you as a player usualy encounter through the maps. Or easter missions(coe mission for example). Fix this please
Best regards,

Alexandru Priatov

xVirus7u7

Reaction score
Server
America_1
Main Char
-xVirus.
Clan
Legion Azteka
I support you friend, there was no significant change.

Dark_Wolf

Reaction score
wtf is this, one more * update they are really working hard to make the game as boring as posible. Really the most lazy dev team i have ever seen. Nothing new in events for years now only downgrades. *

Edited by Faye
Reason: {b} Offensive content:
Violent, racist, political extremist, sexist, discriminating, vulgar or otherwise offensive posts or posts that aim at insulting, slurring, denunciating, threatening or verbally degrading other persons, people or religious, cultural denominations, are not permitted.

-Frigg-

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
I-.Mania.-I
Clan
-Olympos of Death-
its even worse because it has a negative impact on pvp. i'll be minding my own business, hunting in mm, and suddenly i get killed because there was an enemy i didn't see because they don't pop in until they're practically right on top of you.