What's new

the matriarchy

autobuns

Reaction score
WHO ARE WE?
the matriarchy is a clan located in the infamous server america 1. we're a female-run clan. our biggest allies are the revolution and _black_, and we reside where ever we please. we primarily speak english opposite to our spanish and portuguese counterparts. we aren't in this for fame - we're in this to fight.

WHO'S IN CHARGE?
clan leader - harlequin. level 25. has been on ds for nearly a year and gotten to the election level of assistant deputy.
officers - pideaux. level 25. has been on ds for nearly a year and has won sheriff once. // rouxter. level 25. has been on ds for nearly a year and has gotten to the election level of chief ranger.

WHERE ARE WE?
mokon IDs - primary ID is 285. secondary ID is 284, mostly when our help is required.
goldfield IDs - primary ID is 385.

FRIEND OR FOE?
allies - the revolution, _black_, macaroni peeples
enemies - asylum, jedi council, black shadows

GOT SOME RULES?
- leader and officers make the rules round these parts. listen to what they say or suffer the consequences.
- don't ever attack allies - unless in self-defense or pvp.
- we don't fight for fame. don't expect to keep a mine or spawn for long.
- absolutely no racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, or anything of the sort. you'll be quickly kicked out.
- got a problem? take it up with harlequin or keep it quiet. no drama in clan.

autobuns

Reaction score
ohhhh yes. they're dying out pretty fast, and jedi too. :B deth lost the english their only map~

Pulp Fiction

Reaction score
autobuns said:
ohhhh yes. they're dying out pretty fast, and jedi too. :B deth lost the english their only map~
Aw sad to see you (your clan) don't consider yourselves "English" anymore, but oh well... just a game :)

autobuns

Reaction score
it's mostly because the people that i consider to be the english clans are... very not nice people. D; i don't want to be associated with them.

autobuns

Reaction score
i havent updated the post because ds took away the ability to edit posts. nice try though.