What's new

The Dev Shack #07 - Ankylosaurus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score

Hello rangers!

We are getting closer to releasing Ankylosaurus into the game, and we would like to do it with a special one-time event :) You will be hearing more about this event soon!

But first we accompany Buck Norris on his quest for taming this exciting new dinosaur; here are some of his recent notes...

by Buck Norris

[imageleft]http://splitscreen-games.com/content/dev%20shack/devshack07_ankylosaurus_buck_norris.png[/imageleft]As soon as I laid eyes on Ankylosaurus, I knew it was a master in self defense. This dinosaur is incredibly well-protected by its sturdy body armor—never have I seen this kind of protection in another dinosaur. The armor plates will even grow thicker the bigger Ankylosaurus gets!

But Ankylosaurus is not just armor. In combat, this dinosaur surprised me with some quick moves—it is much more agile than I had expected! I have named the two moves most prominently used by Ankylosaurus in combat:

Ankylosaurus throws its whole body weight into a powerful spin, sending its tail club flying.
NOTE: You really do not want to suffer a direct hit from that tail club!

Ankylosaurus stays in place, then launches its tail club high into the air—only to bring it down with force! The huge dust cloud that explodes from its tail is making it hard to keep fighting!

I finally succeeded in taming this wonderful dinosaur!

>> CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF <<

domadino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
domadinos
Clan
No
How can players unlock it?

domadino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
domadinos
Clan
No
Can you say something more about the skills?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
domadino said:
1.How can players unlock it?
2.Can you say something more about the skills?
1. There will be a ranger in "Coldclaw Valley" that will unlock the ankylosaurus if you help him. You can then acquire the anyklosaurus with gems. With gold you can get it directly without the requirement to unlock it first.

2. We don't want to spoil the fun discovering the new skills yourself when the ankylosaurus is released. But the current description in the previous post should give you a good idea about what they might do.

-Anderson9- said:
new image of the new dinosaur ;)
Hehe that was a smart find. Keep in mind that dinosaur shown on the image is not a regular ankylosaurus usable by players ;)

domadino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
domadinos
Clan
No
Highway said:
domadino said:
1. There will be a ranger in "Coldclaw Valley" that will unlock the ankylosaurus if you help him. You can then acquire the anyklosaurus with gems. With gold you can get it directly without the requirement to unlock it first.

2. We don't want to spoil the fun discovering the new skills yourself when the ankylosaurus is released. But the current description in the previous post should give you a good idea about what they might do.

-Anderson9- said:
Hehe that was a smart find. Keep in mind that dinosaur shown on the image is not a regular ankylosaurus usable by players ;)
Thank you! One more thing...ankylosaurus will be released on a in game event, right? Can you tell me If the event will come soon?

Rega Aliu

Reaction score
Which NPC unlocks ankylo? I hope not the lvl 44 one, his missions are very very very hard.

emanuel.emmy

Reaction score
Highway said:
domadino said:

-Anderson9- said:
What u mean by ''not a regulan ankylosaurus usable by players? :?:

StarLight26

Reaction score
Highway said:

Hello rangers!

We are getting closer to releasing Ankylosaurus into the game, and we would like to do it with a special one-time event :) You will be hearing more about this event soon!

But first we accompany Buck Norris on his quest for taming this exciting new dinosaur; here are some of his recent notes...

by Buck Norris

[imageleft]http://splitscreen-games.com/content/dev%20shack/devshack07_ankylosaurus_buck_norris.png[/imageleft]As soon as I laid eyes on Ankylosaurus, I knew it was a master in self defense. This dinosaur is incredibly well-protected by its sturdy body armor—never have I seen this kind of protection in another dinosaur. The armor plates will even grow thicker the bigger Ankylosaurus gets!

But Ankylosaurus is not just armor. In combat, this dinosaur surprised me with some quick moves—it is much more agile than I had expected! I have named the two moves most prominently used by Ankylosaurus in combat:

Ankylosaurus throws its whole body weight into a powerful spin, sending its tail club flying.
NOTE: You really do not want to suffer a direct hit from that tail club!

Ankylosaurus stays in place, then launches its tail club high into the air—only to bring it down with force! The huge dust cloud that explodes from its tail is making it hard to keep fighting!

I finally succeeded in taming this wonderful dinosaur!

>> CLICK HERE TO SEE FOR YOURSELF <<
Dear GM's!
Please Telling somemore information ofr Ankylo.

Best Regards

slejd2001

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-R_3_V-3_N-A-N_T-
Clan
-I-Edgerunners-I-
emanuel.emmy said:
Highway said:
domadino said:

-Anderson9- said:
He is saying about anky from pics, anky which we gonna ride i think will look like differently than those on pics xd

WolfyCR

Reaction score
So, the new dino will be released on 2018 right?
If yes, on the Easter event, or sooner?

Highway

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
Nutsghot said:
¿When will the update be? :eek: :eek:
domadino said:
...ankylosaurus will be released on a in game event, right? Can you tell me If the event will come soon?
WolfyCR said:
It will be extra event that will start very soon and that will be before the easter event :mrgreen:

Master_King said:
vai haver ankylossauro baby na promoção relâmpago de páscoa
Yes its quite possible that the baby ankylosaurus will be available during the easter sales.

Rega Aliu said:
Which NPC unlocks ankylo? I hope not the lvl 44 one, his missions are very very very hard.
You unlock it from an NPC in Cold Claw valley and its not the level 44 one ;)

slejd2001 said:
domadino said:
He is saying about anky from pics, anky which we gonna ride i think will look like differently than those on pics xd
yes I was referring to the ankylosaurus picture from the puzzle where no rider was sitting on it. Its connected to the upcoming event. ;)

domadino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
domadinos
Clan
No
Highway said:
Nutsghot said:
¿When will the update be? :eek: :eek:
domadino said:
...ankylosaurus will be released on a in game event, right? Can you tell me If the event will come soon?
WolfyCR said:
It will be extra event that will start very soon and that will be before the eastern event :mrgreen:

Master_King said:
vai haver ankylossauro baby na promoção relâmpago de páscoa
Yes its quite possible that the baby ankylosaurus will be available during the easter sales.

Rega Aliu said:
You unlock it from an NPC in Cold Claw valley and its not the level 44 one ;)

slejd2001 said:
domadino said:
yes I was referring to the ankylosaurus picture from the puzzle where no rider was sitting on it. Its connected to the upcoming event. ;)
The Easter event will start in February?

Narokath

Splitscreen Studios
Reaction score
domadino said:
The Easter holiday is in April this year, so the Easter event will most likely not begin as early as February.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Easter

domadino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
domadinos
Clan
No
Narokath said:
domadino said:
The Easter holiday is in April this year, so the Easter event will most likely not begin as early as February.
Ok...will the extra event happen 1 month after Easter or before that? I'm excited about it

-Persus- Ame2

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
-Persus-
Clan
Dark Max Retribution
In that extra event will there be lightning promotions? And if there is, will the new dino (ankylosaurus) be available to be purchased both level 1 and other levels? :D :geek:

domadino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
domadinos
Clan
No
domadino said:
Narokath said:
domadino said:
Ok...will the extra event happen 1 month after Easter or before that? I'm excited about it
Forgiveness for error, extra event will happen before Easter *

Can you tell me what month this event will be?

WolfyCR

Reaction score
The update most likely will be in February, events Ideea : Valentines Day / Year of the dog
(Am I right?) :D :D

Viala DS

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Viala.
Clan
Beloved and Hated
Why we will can get ankylosaurus on lvl 1 but we also cant get ankylosaurus on lvl 5-45....i mean...why we can buy it only to lvl 1? :sneaky: :!: :?: :| :confused:

Salman786

Reaction score
Hey DinoStorm,
We love the new dinosaur and also that new event but we have a complain regarding event.... It takes 1 hour and plus or minus minutes for level 40 and level 45 ankylosaurus monstrous to respawn which is a very long time to wait for, kindly fix this issue and make anky monster to respawn in quick time .... I could not be able to embed my opinion on EVENT POST so i did it here.. Thank you

SapuriX

Reaction score
Muy buen trabajo con el dinosaurio, tienen pensado crear mas dinosaurios como el espinosaurio u otro? y cuanto tardaron en crear este dinosaurio?

Status
Not open for further replies.