Not open for further replies.

Claudio93

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
Claster
Clan
Hi guys, I've an idea about to keep safe our dinodollars. What do you think about a real bank in game? Where we can put inside our dinodollars. The actually bank sell dinodollars to us, it may be called banker lol... I think this will be a good way to keep our dinodollars safe, but you will be forced to go to dinoville everytime you need.

Reaction score
Hello friends of the support, I would like to put new maps, but will not change the level, the effort to move to 40 and back up I would not (tell nueovs map snow etc) but no new level thanks :D :D :D :D

rajazribi

Reaction score
daniel.delao said:
Should you guys make the lower damage and higher damage on the mob gets equal amount of items not lower damage on mobs will take mostly cause it's kind of unfair and also higher damages. So I think that equal amount of items that will be given is better than lower or higher cause both are unfair... :D
nope that make the gameplay extremly unfair and frustrating !

rajazribi

Reaction score
gbor001 said:
This initiative sounds good, indeed it is frustrating and slow when moving on to the next group of 5 levels and this idea will help...

Personally I will not benefit much from it since i am already lvl 40, but maybe one day you will give us 15 more levels :)

I would suggest you consider these changes too...

1. Slightly increase the item drop rates - the number of items required at the highest levels is huge, making progress very slow... try looking for 60 Fabric Filters for example to see what i mean... so please consider increasing the drop rates of the Uncommon and Rare items, not by much, just a little

2. Increase the selling value of the items such as claws, bones, meat etc... to upgrade the highest levels you need to spend like $28,000 ... so please, at $9 a piece these items are less than a drop in the ocean

3. Increase game speed... please... enough with the slow down when hit! games in this day and age are fast... we love them fast... sure it is a good idea to make it slow? :( and i play with Coelo, specifically because he is meant for speed... the slow down while hunting for me is the number one most frustrating thing in the game ... so please, enough of it, i am begging you!

see also following link on this topic ...
http://forum.dinostorm.com/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=11085&p=28292
that was good well and well explained, i am totaly with you especially in increasing game speed

docgreenthumb

Reaction score
I think if this goes into effect, should be based on what is being upgraded, not ranger level. And right now, one thing that helps players to want to upgrade more is the fact that an upgrade makes it easier. I see a lot of people frustrated now, I think this idea seems good, but I think it will be bad as well, at least how it is projected as of now. And as far as items dropped, the low sell items (bones, meat, flowers) should be worth 10-20 with a stack limit of 999 like boosters. OR get rid of them altogether, I imagine with so many of them dropping for every player that it adds up to a lot of lag :devilish:

gbor001

Reaction score
docgreenthumb said:
... And as far as items dropped, the low sell items (bones, meat, flowers) should be worth 10-20 with a stack limit of 999 like boosters ...
carry limit raised to 999?... that would be a welcome update :) totally agree... with a selling price of $9 a piece they are not worth much...

and the worthless of them all is when you get a whole skeleton, since you can carry only 1 per inventory space... i doubt if anyone ever picks these up... maybe it might be a good idea if the selling price of a skeleton is increased to be equivalent to a full 15 individual bones... that would make it worth it.

Captain Kirk

Reaction score
I look forward to this update as it will give a lot more variety to the game. I'm sure plenty of users have all thought about this at one point, about how you starting at level 10 don't have much of a chance to compete witho someone nearly at level 15, one-shoting most things while you sit there trying to kill at lest one before you have to wait for the next batch to spawn.

This system will help those at the lower level advance while keeping the huger levels at bay. I also would suggest changing the exp to correspond with the levels. For example if enemies levels 10-15 all gave the same amount of exp than it wouldn't solve the issue. If someone needed to grind for exp why would they bother fighting a level 14 when they can one-shot level 10s who also give the amount of exp. I am only bringing that instance up because I noticed that all level 10s, 20s, etc. give the same amount of exp to their corresponding levels, not even alphas or veterans give more exp.

That is also another issue I need to bring up. When people compete for hordes of enemies, no one will ever go for the alpha or veteran first as it takes too much time to defeat for little reward. When I get stuck with the alpha/veteran the other player takes out the majority of the rest. It's not fair to the player having stuck with a harder enemy that does not give out more exp or better loot.

domadino

Reaction score
Server
America_2
Main Char
domadinos
Clan
No
Ok, it's really an idea that might help, but where would many enemies levels? Currently we have tight areas, particularly the area level 20, this is my only question.

alekjoao98

Reaction score
I agree with the level parts, but i disagree with the item amount that currently is in line, if you're going to update all lvs you must have a mechanic, because our dino uses 3 implants, as our gun uses 3 technologies.
So.. if we get lv 36 Dino& Gun then we'll have to move to lv 36 area? and drops to lv up our imps and techs to 36 will be bad?... Something you need to upgrade rather than only NPC-Ranger Lvs are the drops, the DD amount that is given to us per sell.

Before meats, leather, skins, bones were expensive enough after Beta to make Dino Dollars and lv up our arsenal. Now they aren't that good for selling, and you downgraded precious stones price in DV Market (Zaphire, Smerald, Ruby, Topaz, Amethyst, Pirit, Rose Quartz, Jade), why did you do that? That makes leveling & upgrading frustrating, also losing Dino Dollars at Wars or whatever is annoying, you even took out Gold Coins from Quest, also from Daily Login Rewards.

So please adjust the Dino Dollars amount, the item sell price, also increase the drops if our upgrading is going to ask us to get such high amount of Dino Dollars, thing which is hard to get for many players and it's frustrating.
I'd like to see a random drop as well item price improvement along levels.
Please take it in consideration for us...

-Best Regards.

STALK3R

Reaction score
i guess that is not the best idea, after this update everything gonna much harder.

Now you level up and you can kill easier the enemy creatures , but then you can't do this.

Which is a bit bad :/

Euge-boa

Reaction score
In mi times we had bandits lv 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 etc etc etc ....i like to see lv 18 coelos behind lancaster again(top place for hunt in lv 20 max time) But i prefer you put Pots again and not this :/

Albenira

Reaction score
I think it well be best for all players to have each level and i want have new arena whit new enemies
In new enemies will be difrent stuff to upgrade

Reaction score
This update really seems good but i would like to suggest for an increase drop rate for skins. Also, if it is possible
reduce the amount of items required to upgrade Gun and Dino, as from lvl25 onward the demand for the items needed to upgrade becomes really high.The players really get tired collecting items to upgrade there materials. And Thank You. ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.