What's new

The changes 3/27/13 are awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

arachyd

Reaction score
Why on earth would you make it impossible for us to communicate with the player next to us by taking away the flag that tells us what chat they are using? Why did you take away the clan identification? This is awful and everyone I've talked with hates it. You have to walk right up to a claim or spawn to see the profile of the owner. This will lead to a lot of senseless fighting - players don't like people whose clan they cannot see walking up to their buildings. This move was obviously not thought out very well. Please put it back the way it was!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

roqi319

Reaction score
i can't even get log in the game.... and now i am hearing this stupid change...what the hell is wrong with all this mess... clients not working and now stupid changes :mad:

Scorpion78

Reaction score
I dislike the new update.Need to put the clan name,skull,and duelist back where it was!!! Its to hard to know who has what especially if the game starts to lag really bad. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

crazyfrog99220

Reaction score
ikr ara was with me earlier and i was skulled and ask her could she see my skull and she cant. So basically an outlaw or duelist can attack you and you wont know who it is unless you take the time to find them or look at the respawn screen after you die. Also its hard to look at the supplies of a teleport spawn or claim the thing is so high up this really is bad. no flags or clans above your head make it too hard to know whos allies if you dont know their name and you cant know what chat they on. Come on do something to fix this.

wellthatshistory

Reaction score
Agreed. Kind of ticks me off that you have to click on/hover over a person to see what clan they're in now.

Status
Not open for further replies.