What's new

๐—ง๐—›๐—˜ ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฆ๐—ง ๐—ฆ๐—›๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—™๐—™ ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—˜๐—จ๐Ÿฐ! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
Picsart_24-05-26_01-10-30-342.jpg

Hello everyone, I Am Leviathan. This is an off-topic thread and I abide by the forum rules.. just wanted to share one of my favorite achievements which I beat and happy to be part of game and my server history! ๐Ÿ“šโœ

๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ธ๐˜€ ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด! ๐Ÿ‘‘โ™ฅ

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
View attachment 47865

Hello everyone, I Am Leviathan. This is an off-topic thread and I abide by the forum rules.. just wanted to share one of my favorite achievements which I beat and happy to be part of game and my server history! ๐Ÿ“šโœ

dont worry i'll be here to make sure you have nothing you scammer

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
dont worry i'll be here to make sure you have nothing you scammer
btw another player called Cafer stayed 1st place ahead of you for days? week? You're nothing but a fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaud not stop making boring threads which noone wants to read

TheDinoWarrior

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
LEVIATHAN GRANDZILLA
Clan
DARK NATION ARMY
btw another player called Cafer stayed 1st place ahead of you for days? week? You're nothing but a fraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaud not stop making boring threads which noone wants to read
Even if he was, he takes help from his frnds and clan, I have no one and still came out on top!
Respect, we are not the same. ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Last edited:

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
Even if he was, he takes help from his frnds and clan, I have no one and still came out on top!
Respect, we are not the same. ๐Ÿ”ฅ
you have noone but your alts yeah you no life dds farmer. all you do is log to ds and die xddd

Last edited by a moderator:

Igaflys

Reaction score
Server
America_4
Main Char
...BoBo...
Clan
xxxSTAR_STORMxxx
Even if there is something called 'free speach', they should at least filter all of the posts and delete the ones that provoke and brag above all of the others forum users.

Sadly if its about this guy 99% of his posts should be deleted since they are making useless drama only.

SPA

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
@I1 E 4 E H 9l T 0 P
Clan
CHILL_ZONE
Even if there is something called 'free speach', they should at least filter all of the posts and delete the ones that provoke and brag above all of the others forum users.

Sadly if its about this guy 99% of his posts should be deleted since they are making useless drama only.
It's not worth it, he's a local clown entertaining the public, it's also a responsible job

Luka Patajac

Reaction score
Server
Europe_1
Main Char
Valmort
Clan
Extra Power

As long as he doesn't break forum rules doubt his posts will get deleted.

As for drama as long as he doesn't care about consequences of his actions that part of guy wont change.

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
As long as he doesn't break forum rules doubt his posts will get deleted.

As for drama as long as he doesn't care about consequences of his actions that part of guy wont change.
he's always been the complete center of attention and the main punching bag of the eu4 community and he still doesn't accept the fact that wht he does will get him destroyed

SpinoFoxie

Reaction score
Server
Europe_4
Main Char
.- Captain.Duckie -.
Clan
NightDivision
It's not worth it, he's a local clown entertaining the public, it's also a responsible job
it is but id rather this clown lose his job in favor of an actual life which he clearly cant get

Wh1teOkami

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
N O C T I S
Clan
Elysium

but instead they shut down threads that actually suggest additions to the game because someone like him keeps spamming in it to provoke people lmfao

Wh1teOkami

Reaction score
Server
Asia_1
Main Char
N O C T I S
Clan
Elysium
View attachment 47865

(K)eep (Y)ourself (S)afe

Status
Not open for further replies.