What's new

Superfluous... dino!

spamer4437

Reaction score
Well... I bought carno at level 10 and forgot about it. At 15 I bought it again. Now I have 2: 10 and 15 lvl. But why 10 lvl carno did not dissapear? I dont think anyone needs 2 same dinos.

arachyd

Reaction score
Some players like it because they have a chance to practice pvp with friends who may have just gotten the same dino but it is not leveled up enough for a fair fight. If it bothers you there is an option to destroy it. I've always kept them. Another reason is when you get your dino to where it's big and ugly sometimes it's fun to run around on a little one.

spamer4437

Reaction score
arachyd said:
Some players like it because they have a chance to practice pvp with friends who may have just gotten the same dino but it is not leveled up enough for a fair fight. ... I've always kept them. Another reason is when you get your dino to where it's big and ugly sometimes it's fun to run around on a little one.
Understood.

arachyd said:
If it bothers you there is an option to destroy it.
Option? Where? o_O I didnt find anythink like that.

arachyd

Reaction score
I logged in to check and it looks like they took that option away. Sorry, I have not played for a while.

Sandysauce

Reaction score
Server
-----
Main Char
.fae.
Clan
If you click on the dinosaur you want to destroy twice it'll give you the option to either use or destroy.

spamer4437

Reaction score
Sandysauce said:
If you click on the dinosaur you want to destroy twice it'll give you the option to either use or destroy.
Yeah, thanx, man! It worked!