What's new

Suggestion

EmanTheConqueor

Reaction score
Hello, I have a few suggestions for this game, I'm a really old player (Playing from 2013!) and I'd like to see if we could have some things changed since there have been many updates:

-Changing the "evolutions" the dinosaurs and the weapons have
Since there have been added 20 more levels, I think we should have the way the dinos and weapons change changed. I suggest we make the dino "evolution" go like this: 1-9 as a baby, 10-14 as "normal", 15-19 as an alpha, 20-39 as the pre-champion and lvl 40 as a champion (Think about a wild carnotaurus quest where there are many types of them).
While weapons would be like 1-19 as a small non-upgraded gun, 20-39 as a mid-upgraded gun and 40 as the super tech weapon.

-Making it so that as you progress trough levels, you're able to buy anything at any level, so being lvl 40 would make you able to buy anything from lvl 5 to lvl 40. Just remove the limits going down: Let's say you're level 30, if you want to buy something higher then your current level, you could only buy something 5 levels higher (In this case, if you're lvl 30, you can only buy something lvl 35), but you would be able to buy anything lower than your level [5-10-15-20-25], so if you wanted a dinosaur but you didn't want to collect all the stones needed, you could just buy a lower level one and then level it up.
What do you think?

razeryox

Reaction score
Server
Europe_3
Main Char
-I- R A Z E R -I-
Clan
Moon Star
please add Sinraptor in dino storm bcs he is beautiful dino and a powerful dino :D :D Sinraptor-Brett-Booth-737x1024.jpg