What's new

suggestion about selling items not losing clothes or skins anymore

Bad_Killerin

Reaction score
hey guys.. i got an idea about the selling system at market.. i think a few of u sold accidently a skin or cloth u wanted to keep ...since its easy to make a wrong click at market.. and i saw at selling that at sell-items only are the things that get dropped by the npcs and clothes + skins and titles (all u can wear)

my sugestion is a button u can press for only see clothes, titles and skins.. (all u can wear) so the clothes, titles and skins wont be shown anymore at sell-items only.. i keep being a little careful at selling when i have a skin or cloth with me.. its easy to make a wrong click and it happened to me aswell once.. so it would be great if this option would be there

a second suggestion is that we get the clothes, titles and skins (all u can wear) button at warehouse + the others that are already at inventory (use-items only, sell-items only, damage booster) too to choose faster items u need from warehouse

and another thing i also found out.. that the gels at ds are shown at none of the filters.. only shown if u press show all items.. so i would put all kind of gels to use-items only too

Bad_Killerin

Reaction score
will i ever get any answer for this ? ..or is the idea that bad.. devs ?